The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

This interview with Charlamagne Tha God is incredible! She is making fools of anyone who said she can't think on the spot or do interviews without a script or prompter! They are playing it live on CNN and MSNBC.

Foot in mouth disease exists, and he’s living proof. 

But, people have come to expect it, so it doesn’t hurt him. 

If Kamala is going to beat him, it will need to be with a vastly superior ground game. I certainly think it’s doable. There’s already evidence of it out there. 

I honestly believe we are going to have a reverse 2016.  Harris has a ground game not seen since Obama.  What she did on Charlamagne tha God's show just now was nothing short of spectacular! Now Fox News tomorrow then Joe Rogan soon! She is making all the right final moves.

Edited by Jonathan

So when Biden was having trouble talking and rambling republicans screamed Dementia and demanded he step down, but when Trump has been doing the same nothing.  and if he's elected and cant finish the term then we are stuck with Vance who is just younger Trump 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bswanson said:

So when Biden was having trouble talking and rambling republicans screamed Dementia and demanded he step down, but when Trump has been doing the same nothing.  and if he's elected and cant finish the term then we are stuck with Vance who is just younger Trump 

That's the long term plan. Trump is just the pawn to get them in.  If he wins then Vance will 25th Amendment him within months.  Vance is the one they want to lead America into Project 2025.  Trump is just a useful idiot.  That's what he was born to be.

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

I voted for Jill in2016 but I'm over her. She never lobbies for legislation, never runs for local office only shows up like a narc to get press and steal some votes every 4 years. She's also aiming for the Muslim vote in Michigan and I don't understand the lefts stance. Many  Innocent Israeli and Palestinians have died. I don't understand why I'm supposed to side with Palestine when as a gay man they would in general ve delighted with me dead or at least undergoing a sex change operation