🎡🎢🎸 The Kameron Marlowe Fan Thread! 🎡🎢🎸

Teraginn

Β 

Β 

Cool looking visualizer for Kameron's new single!

Β 

His new single is doing well on Spotify, 240k+ in two weeks with zero radio promotion.

Β 

The music video for Givin' You Up also broke 3.5M views as well!

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, Teraginn said:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0IzNkQjU9fUw1SlVgQDckM

Β 

Burn 'Em All has broke 1 million streams on Spotify in less than 3 months! ❀️

Oh WOW!!! That's so nice to see, I always knew he had something special in him, It's been two years and I am still bitter about his elimination on the voiceΒ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Oh WOW!!! That's so nice to see, I always knew he had something special in him, It's been two years and I am still bitter about his elimination on the voiceΒ 

Β 

He's definitely found a home on the many country playlists on Spotify. I won't be surprised if he's gonna focus on that part of his social media for his music promotions.

13 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Kameron is already on the verge of doubling the streams of his new single in less than a month! Probably because it's currently featured on 4 official Spotify country playlists, notably New Boots and Hot Country.

Β 

WOW!!! If he keep doing this hardwork and struggle he will get great success.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Β 

Kameron finally released a debut EP under his new record label, and it is terrific! My favorite new track from it is Sober as a Drunk, very catchy, but I think all of these tracks are great! Leavin' To Me is a nice change of pace from this mostly upbeat EP as well!

Hopefully this record will stream as well as his singles. Speaking of, Giving You Up has broke 27M streams and Burn Em All has broke 5M streams on Spotify. Clearly he's making a mark on this platform! ❀️

• Like 1

I agree that his new EP is great. I just hope that now that he is in a label, he can get a few year-end hits on the Billboard Hot 100 sooner rather than later LOL He deserves it.

Β 

Songs Ranked:

1. Burn Em' All

2. Leavin' To Me

3. Giving You Up

4. Goin' There Today

5. Sober As A Drunk

6. Hangover

Edited by Gmm99

6 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

I agree that his new EP is great. I just hope that now that he is in a label, he can get a few year-end hits on the Billboard Hot 100 sooner rather than later LOL He deserves it.

Β 

Songs Ranked:

1. Burn Em' All

2. Leavin' To Me

3. Giving You Up

4. Goin' There Today

5. Sober As A Drunk

6. Hangover

Β 

Well, he may not have charted the Hot 100 just yet, but he did break the Hot Country Songs Billboard chart!

N1W0jlU.png

16 hours ago, Teraginn said:

0Gq3Cr1.jpg

Kameron's EP went to #10 on the iTunes Country charts upon its release! ❀️

Β 

Also, I just got a notification that Kameron would be releasing a music video for my favorite new track off the EP soon! Exciting!

For a debut EP, that is a really good start in its charting!

• Like 1