🎡🎢🎸 The Kameron Marlowe Fan Thread! 🎡🎢🎸

Teraginn

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

@RTVΒ thank you for keeping this thread alive with updates! It's so gratifying to see Kameron's career blossom in the past year, and I am so excited to hear the new album this month!

Β 

Β 

Yes, Kameron's staying busy and doing very well.

Β 

πŸ™‚Β You're welcome! Unfortunately, I like so many singers from The Voice and American Idol that I can't keep up with all of their updates. But I try to post stories when I notice them.

Kameron, Morgan Wade, Zach Bryan, Cody Jinks, and headliner Luke Combs performed on July 23 for 63,000 country music fans at Buckeye Country Superfest at Ohio Stadium.

Β 

from the 07/24/22 article:

Β 

Kameron Marlowe, best known for being a contestant on season 15 of "The Voice," took the stage at 6 p.m. Marlowe has toured with artists like Brad Paisley and Lee Brice since the show.

Β 

He got the party started quite literally as his guitarist came onstage brandishing a cooler full of beer as Marlowe launched into his debut single "Sober as a Drunk" off his self-titled EP.

Β 

The country rocker told the audience how excited he was to be performing at one of the largest stadiums in college football.Β "It is a dream to be playing here," he told the crowd.

Β 

Marlowe's voice has a growl to it that deserves to be heard in a stadium. It ricocheted across Ohio Stadium as he previewed new songs from his upcoming debut album "We Are Cowboys," out Aug. 26.

Β 

By the end of his set, Marlowe had made his mark on the Ohio Stadium stage.

Β 

33551951-3528-49a2-89c3-34fde772631c-CEB

Β 

https://www.dispatch.com/story/entertainment/music/2022/07/24/buckeye-country-superfest-luke-combs-cody-jinks-perform-hits/10080909002

Edited by RTV

• 4 weeks later...

KAMERON'S DEBUT ALBUM, We Were Cowboys, IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Β 

16 whopping songs! Not bad for a debut album!

Β 

Β 

A bunch of these songs have been out for a while, but my favorite out of the new ones are clearly Money Ain't $hit and Long Way Down.

Β 

So proud of this guy for coming this far!

Β 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...