ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

I’d say maybe speak to the people you’re concerned about? I don’t want to worry that I’ve maybe voted similarly two or three weeks in a row in the future and then have cryptic posts to worry about.  :rofl:

Elimination #3

Anya, April, the public have spoken. Based on the results from this shoot, one of you will be the third to leave the competition for good. This week, one of you emerged as more of a favorite. And that person is...

img%5D

Anya! Congratulations. Three battles in, and you've won all three. At this point, people should start feeling a bit intimidated going up against you.

April, this means you are out. I liked your picture this week, but ultimately, you placed last in the votes. You're a great model, but something just didn't quite click as much this time around. Regardless, thank you for coming back and representing for an OG cycle. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

april1.png

april2.png

giphy.gif

t02200275_0480060011434460070.jpg?caw=80

Thanks@jarmon. I know it probably sucks to lose your last model so soon. :( I love that you played as April since she's among my favorite runners-up in this game. I'd love to see you come back next cycle and give it one more go!

-

Week 4 COO

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

RPV4v86.thumb.jpeg.faab46ae092b26198bf57

Yaya! Your body looks absolutely killer here. After a pretty solid run so far, you're probably glad to come out on top, I'm sure. Congratulations! Your score this week was 53.

Also safe are...

Lacey - 69
Khrystyana - 70
Brittani - 77
Alexandra - 78
Melrose - 114
Courtney - 122
Matthew - 124
Brittany - 129

Will Fatima and Laura please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Fatima, you very nearly won last cycle, but your run this time hasn't lived up to your last run. We feel like you're holding back a little and not giving all we know you can give. Laura, I've personally liked your body of work so far, but the voters' opinions don't seem to be in sync with mine. You usually nail the concept of each shoot, but perhaps the model aspect is lacking.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

FA9-DABEB-F738-4-A6-E-BB4-C-68306-C4-CF8

Congratulations, Fatima. This is a shoot I really thought you would nail, so it's disappointing to see you down here. You have a very extensive body of work that I know you can put to good use. It's up to you to give it your all moving forward and show us that same talent we saw last cycle.

Laura, this means that you will be competing against Anya next week in our Redemption Island twist. Good luck!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #3 / COO #4 POSTED (C26)!!!

banner-ru-revenge.png

-

Week 5 Theme Announcement

So far, we've seen a pattern in themes: editorial, commercial, editorial, commercial. This week, that same pattern continues. Your theme is...

tumblr_paek1qxANs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 11's Eyes Above Water!

We're back to a beauty shoot this week! Unlike the first one you did, this one will be all about the intensity. Your eyes will be the focal point, so you'll definitely want to make sure to draw more attention to them than anything else. You CAN pose in water, but that's not a requirement. Just use your best judgment and go with what you think captures the overall look well.

Submissions will be due Saturday morning, so 3 days from now. Please ask for an extension if need be. Like I said last cycle, you know what your pictures will look like if you don't submit. :teeheewave:

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #5 THEME POSTED (C26)!!!