The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

I definitely don’t think Kangaroo is Ester anymore. 

Im more inclined to lean towards Jordyn Wood - the basketball clue, the makeup, the tweet... 

Edited by *Chris

I

1 minute ago, istersay said:

we need some other groups to sing, are they repeating these just because of Super Bowl?

Nope, the format this season is basically this: the 18 singers are divided into 3 groups of 6: A, B and C. Group A will be aired until they are whittled down to 3, then rinse and repeat for the other 2 groups till we have a Top 9, then the show proceeds with them. 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Okay, if this is Jesse! We didn’t listen to his music on repeat during our teen for nothing.

Also His voice in This performance reminds me of his demo of bleeding love.

.....wait he has a demo of Bleeding Love?!?!??? 

Just now, mjdolorico said:

I

Nope, the format this season is basically this: the 18 singers are divided into 3 groups of 6: A, B and C. Group A will be aired until they are whittled down to 3, then rinse and repeat for the other 2 groups till we have a Top 9, then the show proceeds with them. 

I might not mind if the talent was better in this group, Turtle is the best of this group

• Like 1

Catching up on the show.... 

OMG Llama actually sounds good! He got a very fitting song for his voice. Also, 100% Drew Carey.

White Tiger can't sing/rap, but dammit if he wasn"t having the time of his life here. He's infectious. Also, the skiing cow clue is too clever LOL. (Gron-cow-ski!) 

Miss Monster and Kangaroo sounded much better than their previous performances. No idea who Kangaroo is anymore tho. 

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

I might not mind if the talent was better in this group, Turtle is the best of this group

I think they intentionally showed the weakest group first because they know they'll be the most forgotten group thanks to this new format. 

• Like 1