Survivor: Island of the Idols - Version 2.0

*Wallace

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if Noura sends Lauren to the finale instead, thus making Tommy face off against Dean after he spent all afternoon teaching h-

You know what, I'm gonna shut up before I put that out into the universe and screw over my ideal F2.

not really...dean built up a huge resume in the past couple of days and lauren has always been a threat, tommy's the least threatening

I believe this too..

I see Tommy getting easily crushed by the jury

What if Noura sends Lauren to the finale instead, thus making Tommy face off against Dean after he spent all afternoon teaching h-

You know what, I'm gonna shut up before I put that out into the universe and screw over my ideal F2.

this is what im hoping :wub:

not really...dean built up a huge resume in the past couple of days and lauren has always been a threat, tommy's the least threatening

If Tommy wins it's be Lauren leaving right now and him taking credit for everything she did lol. Which I mean is a completely legitimate way to win! But I don't think Tommy convincing Noura to take him is some masterful move. It's because Lauren is the biggest threat and everyone wants her gone.

I said social game. Literally every time his name came up, people rushed to tell him. Everyone trusted him with their secrets. Noura brings him in to the F3 with him. That's a pretty legit social game regardless of whether or not you hate him.

..... I would not put that past Noura to make this happen. :dead::haha: