***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

The article here is worth reading...
Chevel may not have a graduation.

KinkeadEntertainment

·
5h

Need something to do tonight? Head to Facebook at 7:15/6:15pm CST to catch on ! https://buff.ly/39Zu0Eg

tune in tonight (4/13) at 715pm EST / 415pm PST to see me on the Suki & Scott Show!
Edited by Drew1903

11 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

The article here is worth reading...
Chevel may not have a graduation.

KinkeadEntertainment

·
5h

Need something to do tonight? Head to Facebook at 7:15/6:15pm CST to catch on ! https://buff.ly/39Zu0Eg

tune in tonight (4/13) at 715pm EST / 415pm PST to see me on the Suki & Scott Show!

This stuck out to me...

”.....“I’m really proud of people my age,” says Shepherd, who would have been filming a movie this month. “We have all come together and supported each other on social media.”....

19 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

This stuck out to me...

”.....“I’m really proud of people my age,” says Shepherd, who would have been filming a movie this month. “We have all come together and supported each other on social media.”....

There was still additional filming that needed to be done for Wildfire, I don't think it was for a new movie.

I talked about her cover of “Tin Man” racking up the views on Facebook. It’s at 264K, and still going strong. Her cover of “Tennessee Whiskey” will do even better...191K in 3 days. Both of those will probably eclipse 1M views eventually. I don’t know how many followers she’s gained in total from those videos, but she’s gained about 3K over the past few days, as they continue to get shared, and people who didn’t previously know who she was listen to these covers.  She should definitely keep doing that. 

Edited by TeamAudra

30 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

There was still additional filming that needed to be done for Wildfire, I don't think it was for a new movie.

I had been wondering about that. I thought the movie was done. I hope she continues to get opportunities in that lane. 

45 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I talked about her cover of “Tin Man” racking up the views on Facebook. It’s at 264K, and still going strong. Her cover of “Tennessee Whiskey” will do even better...191K in 3 days. Both of those will probably eclipse 1M views eventually. I don’t know how many followers she’s gained in total from those videos, but she’s gained about 3K over the past few days, as they continue to get shared, and people who didn’t previously know who she was listen to these covers.  She should definitely keep doing that. 

😮 A voice like that can't go unnoticed. 

29 minutes ago, echoap said:

😮 A voice like that can't go unnoticed. 

Yes, and I’m glad she’s doing several things that are generating positive results, even though she can’t leave her house. It looked like an awful time to have new music being released, but she’s making the most of that too. I’m impressed. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, and I’m glad she’s doing several things that are generating positive results, even though she can’t leave her house. It looked like an awful time to have new music being released, but she’s making the most of that too. I’m impressed. 

That got me impressed too. Chevel truly deserves all the support she can get. 

Her next single sounded great at the PBR concert, so I hope it does really well with the public. 😇

Chevel is taking requests for her next cover song she's posting on Saturday. She'd prefer the requests to stay in the country genre. Make a request by leaving a comment on this video.

facebook.com/officialchevelshepherd/videos/2598837647104679/?notif_id=1586804503134309&notif_t=live_video_explicit

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Chevel is taking requests for her next cover song she's posting on Saturday. She'd prefer the requests to stay in the country genre. Make a request by leaving a comment on this video.

facebook.com/officialchevelshepherd/videos/2598837647104679/?notif_id=1586804503134309&notif_t=live_video_explicit

In 31 minutes, that request video has generated 247 comments. She has found her captive audience. 

Chevel posted a link in her IG story to pre-save

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Her next single release....

Ko404WP.jpg

Pre-saving upcoming singles is important to help them get placement or better placement on Spotify playlists you can do it regardless if your  account is free or paid so hopefully a lot of people do it for each single she releases.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Would someone please submit "When Love Gets Ahold of You" by Reba for me?  Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, it is smart what she is doing.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:00 PM, echoap said:

That got me impressed too. Chevel truly deserves all the support she can get. 

Her next single sounded great at the PBR concert, so I hope it does really well with the public. 😇

She deserves it from NBC too, but so far nothing. Not that I think a tweet or Instagram post would be a game changer, but every bit of exposure helps. They truly do not care. 

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

She deserves it from NBC too, but so far nothing. Not that I think a tweet or Instagram post would be a game changer, but every bit of exposure helps. They truly do not care. 

Yeah, that sucks. Kelly is still on the show so I hope Chevel isn't getting the Sundance treatment. She could also perform her next single on Kelly's show 😇

Her covers are so good btw :wub:

Thanks, Dany, for telling me, letting me know❗  Much appreciated, of course.

Well, not so bad... charged $12.25 for shipping. Of course there's the wonderful exchange rate on the total (Eeek 😒), so ultimately more than it appears... BUT, it is on its way 📪 The order IS confirmed 😃👍👍

Edited by Drew1903