Normani Appreciation Thread

jdanton2

atrl insider on CP release date

"There is a release date now, and it’s not one any of y’all are gonna like. So I suggest we all find something else to do for a while to protect the small amount of sanity we have left, and distance ourselves from all of this💀. Just looking out for y’all "

must be the end of July or in Aug, because people were already thinking July but the first part I think.

55 minutes ago, istersay said:

atrl insider on CP release date

"There is a release date now, and it’s not one any of y’all are gonna like. So I suggest we all find something else to do for a while to protect the small amount of sanity we have left, and distance ourselves from all of this💀. Just looking out for y’all "

must be the end of July or in Aug, because people were already thinking July but the first part I think.

it will close to the end of the year or next before we get the album if true.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

it will close to the end of the year or next before we get the album if true.

yep probably

wheresjay just posted this

"We’re looking at a anniversary release "

so maybe the 15th of July? not as bad as it could be, but late getting started if they wanted a summer hit, it takes time to build that

23 minutes ago, istersay said:

lol they deleted their post now, probably didn't want to get in trouble, but it was already quoted

we will see if they are right . there have been so many delays.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

we will see if they are right . there have been so many delays.

I know, and that's a month away, anything can happen, I think they have to have a video ready to go before they can release, or all hell will break loose

a sign it is coming. though if the rumor is true we will have to wait a month from today.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

a sign it is coming. though if the rumor is true we will have to wait a month from today.

I wonder if the insiders are right about 7/15

Chloe releasing this week, saw on twitter that Drake and Beyonce releasing soon too, not sure about those, she should have released sooner, but I guess there will always be someone else releasing

Normani mentions Candy Paint in a radio segment.this was taped awhile back and it was supposed to be out when this aired.

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2022 at 3:18 AM, jdanton2 said:

Normani mentions Candy Paint in a radio segment.this was taped awhile back and it was supposed to be out when this aired.

lol she finally promo'd the song but it isn't out yet, I guess it was supposed to be out by now. hope they don't push this back because of other singers releasing

I dunno what's going on now, someone in base said she is not on Calvin's album either :huh:

2 hours ago, istersay said:

lol she finally promo'd the song but it isn't out yet, I guess it was supposed to be out by now. hope they don't push this back because of other singers releasing

I dunno what's going on now, someone in base said she is not on Calvin's album either :huh:

supposedly they have another collab coming but maybe for her album.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, istersay said:

in his video

we never got a video for her own song Fair but instead appears in a Chris Brown video. song would have sounded better as a collab.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 12:29 PM, jdanton2 said:

we never got a video for her own song Fair but instead appears in a Chris Brown video. song would have sounded better as a collab.

I think he should have at least let her feature on there

3 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

After he lowkey dissed her and the group in 5H days. Women love being gluttons for punishment.

I know, it's upsetting knowing that, but it's her choice, some of her fans are not so forgiving of this move by her, especially since there is still no new song/album

1 hour ago, istersay said:

OH-NO--ohno-female-no-smiley-emoticon-000467-medium.gif I think they changed the date again, Insider Modus on atrl just posted

"Her team keep changing dates.

Wishing the best of luck to yall."

so much for a summer single . we were supposed to get the album then.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

so much for a summer single . we were supposed to get the album then.

seriously, what is wrong with that team/her? they had all this time, knowing Beyonce was gonna release, CP could have come out the last 3 weeks

WheresJay just said:
"So … Modus May have gotten some info that I haven’t had the chance to receive yet. Sad. We were looking at a July 15th release but I believe they will now wait for the Beyonce album bomb to pass, placing us in August. "

Modus replied:

Yup, hope they choose to go with this schedule. They've already delayed it two times.