Normani Appreciation Thread

jdanton2

new ad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

new ad.

so that other tweet was about an ad

TRESemmé announces the "Power Your Style Project" to advocate for every woman's truest expression of her personal style.
To launch the program, TRESemmé is partnering with multi-platinum selling artist Normani who herself has experienced double bind criticism and has had to navigate other societal expectations throughout her career.

"I know what it feels like to be criticized and doubted, which I experienced in my music career," stated Normani.
"I have since started discovering who I am and am embracing this stage in my life where I am able to express myself the way I want to and not because of anybody else. By owning my personal style, it has encouraged me to continue on this path as a soloist and create a new album. I am honored to be partnering with TRESemmé, a brand that believes in championing women's personal style and the power that it brings, to officially launch their 'Power Your Style Project' and empower women everywhere to express their unique styles so they can achieve more and be their best selves."

prnewswire.com/news-releases/tresemme-partners-with-multi-platinum-selling-artist-normani

snippets of 6 songs we may never hear.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 12:20 AM, istersay said:

so that other tweet was about an ad

TRESemmé announces the "Power Your Style Project" to advocate for every woman's truest expression of her personal style.
To launch the program, TRESemmé is partnering with multi-platinum selling artist Normani who herself has experienced double bind criticism and has had to navigate other societal expectations throughout her career.

"I know what it feels like to be criticized and doubted, which I experienced in my music career," stated Normani.
"I have since started discovering who I am and am embracing this stage in my life where I am able to express myself the way I want to and not because of anybody else. By owning my personal style, it has encouraged me to continue on this path as a soloist and create a new album. I am honored to be partnering with TRESemmé, a brand that believes in championing women's personal style and the power that it brings, to officially launch their 'Power Your Style Project' and empower women everywhere to express their unique styles so they can achieve more and be their best selves."

prnewswire.com/news-releases/tresemme-partners-with-multi-platinum-selling-artist-normani

article mentions an album is coming.

About Normani

Normani exudes and emanates the kind of confidence you can only earn. The multi-platinum chart-topping singer, songwriter, dancer, and philanthropist speaks her mind through unshakable anthems spiked with style, soul, and spirit. With sky high ambition and a work ethic to match, she consistently progresses with clarity and without compromise. The New Orleans/Texas-raised talent rose to international renown as a member of pop juggernaut Fifth Harmony, performing to sold out arenas, gathering awards, and releasing a string of multiplatinum hits. In 2018, she kickstarted her solo career with the quintuple-platinum "Love Lies" [feat. Khalid]. She joined forces with Sam Smith for 2019's "Dancing With A Stranger," reaching quadruple-platinum status and marking her second Top 10 bow on the Billboard Top 200. Following the platinum "Motivation," she linked up with Megan Thee Stallion for "Diamonds" from the blockbuster soundtrack Birds of Prey: The Album. Meanwhile, she ignited 2021 with the platinum "Wild Side" [feat. Cardi B], which ascended to #1 on Billboard's Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart. NPR predicted the latter "pushes the Fifth Harmony breakout star one step closer to pop sensation." In between tallying billions of streams, she garnered six BMI Awards, two iHeartRadio Music Awards, a MTV VMA, and a Soul Train Music Award. Along the way, she has also given back at every turn. The Cybersmile Foundation tapped her as Diversity Ambassador, while the American Cancer Society named her a Global Ambassador. Now, she embraces her poise, passion, and power like never before on a series of 2022 singles and her forthcoming full-length debut album. Normani is managed by Brandon Silverstein (S10 Entertainment, Management Division).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

article mentions an album is coming.

About Normani

Normani exudes and emanates the kind of confidence you can only earn. The multi-platinum chart-topping singer, songwriter, dancer, and philanthropist speaks her mind through unshakable anthems spiked with style, soul, and spirit. With sky high ambition and a work ethic to match, she consistently progresses with clarity and without compromise. The New Orleans/Texas-raised talent rose to international renown as a member of pop juggernaut Fifth Harmony, performing to sold out arenas, gathering awards, and releasing a string of multiplatinum hits. In 2018, she kickstarted her solo career with the quintuple-platinum "Love Lies" [feat. Khalid]. She joined forces with Sam Smith for 2019's "Dancing With A Stranger," reaching quadruple-platinum status and marking her second Top 10 bow on the Billboard Top 200. Following the platinum "Motivation," she linked up with Megan Thee Stallion for "Diamonds" from the blockbuster soundtrack Birds of Prey: The Album. Meanwhile, she ignited 2021 with the platinum "Wild Side" [feat. Cardi B], which ascended to #1 on Billboard's Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart. NPR predicted the latter "pushes the Fifth Harmony breakout star one step closer to pop sensation." In between tallying billions of streams, she garnered six BMI Awards, two iHeartRadio Music Awards, a MTV VMA, and a Soul Train Music Award. Along the way, she has also given back at every turn. The Cybersmile Foundation tapped her as Diversity Ambassador, while the American Cancer Society named her a Global Ambassador. Now, she embraces her poise, passion, and power like never before on a series of 2022 singles and her forthcoming full-length debut album. Normani is managed by Brandon Silverstein (S10 Entertainment, Management Division).

hoping for her sake the album thing is true, it's been forthcoming for years, but maybe some funding is all it needs and this will help

Beyonce's birthday party.

• Like 1

interview with Normani . mention of music in it.

ttps://hellobeautiful.com/3690446/normani-career/

You are insanely talented, yet your career is constantly compared to others. I feel like you’ve been chosen to do this. It’s the story of the underdog.

I feel like it is. As a Black woman in the music space, I see it all the time, even with other artists and the pressures. I know I’m guilty of being like, ‘okay, is this urban enough? Am I going to neglect the fans I’ve grown with and that have watched me since I was 15?’ But at the end of the day, my only objective is to be my authentic self. At the core, at the end of the day, I’m always going to be Black. I can be my Black self making pop records. Hell, if I want to make a country record, I could do whatever I want. And honestly, that’s what I would want for young Black Kings and Queens to see because it’s forcing the rest of the world to catch up with us, as opposed to us feeling like we have to be this one thing.

• Like 1

Normani ignoring Lil Nas X.

• Like 1

Normani at a fashion show.

• Like 1

another  show.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, istersay said:

she's looked good in most pics I've seen, except for one outfit that looked weird to me.

can't post her tweet from today :rofl: of course a thread got made about it you know where

she is posting alot of things but we are still waiting for that single and album were supposed to get this summer.

• Like 1

Just now, jdanton2 said:

she is posting alot of things but we are still waiting for that single and album were supposed to get this summer.

yah, she should ignore the haters and keep in the studio if they are reworking things. If it's really finished and ready to go there is no excuse to not release, it really baffles me.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:40 PM, istersay said:

yah, she should ignore the haters and keep in the studio if they are reworking things. If it's really finished and ready to go there is no excuse to not release, it really baffles me.

haters all say she is a model now and sadly they could be right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

haters all say she is a model now and sadly they could be right.

Well there is no shame in that as a career if she wants that, but should just tell her fans the music is on hold for now so they stop bugging her to release

singer Chloe mentions Normani in this clip.

• Like 1

new music coming?

• Like 1

done in Europe and going back into hiding?

• Haha 1