The GOAT

Alex95

New reality show featuring legendary reality stars competing to be the top reality star

Tayshia Adams (The Bachelor franchise)
    Joe Amabile (The Bachelor franchise, Dancing with the Stars)
    Kristen Doute (Vanderpump Rules)
    Reza Farahan (Shahs of Sunset)
    CJ Franco (FBoy Island)
    Wendell Holland (Survivor)
    Teck Holmes (The Real World, The Challenge)
    Justin Johnson/Alyssa Edwards (RuPaul's Drag Race)
    Paola Mayfield (90 Day Fiancé)
    Da'Vonne Rogers (Big Brother, The Challenge)
    Joey Sasso (The Circle, Perfect Match)
    Jason Smith (Holiday Baking Championship)
    Lauren Speed-Hamilton (Love Is Blind)
    Jill Zarin (The Real Housewives of New York City)

The first episode was released on YouTube last week and the next two are now on FreeVee, with the rest of the episodes being released weekly. Already watched the first episode last week and really enjoyed it! Looking forward to checking out the next two today.

Whew yeah it took a while to warm up but that third episode...I was about to pop some popcorn and it's not even noon yet :giggle:

Drag Race stans, y'all better collect Justin cause I ain't feeling him :kissbye:. It's a game, he knows what he signed up for. I didn't like the way he was villainizing Da'Vonne for playing hard, and that lowblow on Kristen was nasty.

Having said that, obviously Da'Vonne is playing terribly :wub:. I mean, it's Da'Vonne it's what she does lmao. Love her to death still, and obviously she's the star of the show. Those producers better rig every GOAT Challenge for her to protect her. I just need her to outlast Wendell at the very least! I'm very excited for their upcoming war.

If one of the girls had to take a hit, I'm fine with it being Lauren there. The other girls seem to bring more to the table. I was sad losing Tayshia the second episode though, she was great! She would've fit in well with all the mess going on after she left, certainly more than Joe.

First episode was fun! I posted some thoughts while watching it.

- Even though I don't watch Love is Blind, I do know a lot about Lauren and do really like her. ❤️
- Don't know Jill Zeran but with her being a Real Housewives, she's gonna be a hoot. :haha:
- Heard of Reza but don't know him that well. Wasn't he on The Traitors?
- OMGG Teck Holmes? Goodness I haven't seen him in forever. :dead:
- OOH a blond lady's name who I didn't catch showed up lol. She's from 90 Day Fiancée, so don't know her.
- Ooh lol Joey Sasso. I don't watch The Circle but he's one of the few alums I know from that show. He seems like a funny one. :haha:
- Kristen from Vanderpump Rules? I know some VDPR peeps but don't know her that well.
- OMGG LOL Grocery Store Joe. :lmao: I can't imagine how he will be on this. :haha: Definitely interested in seeing how he does.
- CJ Franco from FBoy Island? I may know her but can't really remember her that well.
- Da'Vonne!!! :wub: Been waiting to see her! She's gonna be a STAR here! Looking forward to a cutthroat side of her.
- Don't know Jason Smith from Best Baker in America. Never even heard of that show, lol.
- OMGG Wendell Holland. I did not recognize him - he looks so different. Lmaooo at the Survivor count for him.
- Oooh yayyy Tayshia! :wub: She's another one I've been looking forward to seeing on here. ❤️ lol why is Joe hiding from her? LOL their reactions to seeing each other. :lmao:
- OMG Alyssa Edwards (Justin Johnson) from Drag Race. I totally forgot that she was going to be in this. And I totally didn't know her original name, lol. Alyssa should be a lot of fun to watch.
- Tosh as the host. He seeems fun and like he'll be hilarious.
- lol Teck dropping out so fast in the competition.
- omg Wendell is already annoying me with all of these Survivor mentions. :dead: We get it already!
- omg Joe... too much information on his butt cheeks, lmao.
- Dang I was hoping for Lauren to win this. Oh wait... Tayshia is there? I'd love for her to win it.
- Kinda shocked Wendell didn't win. But I get him not wanting to win to put a target on himself.
- OMG I did not recognize Alyssa out of drag as Justin until it was down to the Final 2. 😮 But really proud of Tayshia and Alyssa/Justin being in the Top 2!
- Aww at Justin's coconut falling off. 
- But yayy Tayshia for winning! :wub: I wanted that so yayy her being safe from elimination! ❤️
- Oooh I kinda had a feeling that Wendell & Da'Vonne would be working together. We'll see how true and tight this alliance could be.
- Lmaoo the Bravolebrities making an alliance together. I did not see that coming. :dead:
- LMAO Joe with his comments about the potential competitions. :dead:
- Yayy Tayshia choosing Da'Vonne on her team! Not sure if they will properly work together but I hope that they can.
- Uh oh, that convo with Jill and Da'Vonne worries me a bit - def doesn't seem like Day will work with Tayshia.
- Ooh okay, Reza was an early boot on The Traitors. That answers my question. And oh Paola is the blonde lady from 90 Day Fiancé.
- OMGG the Orange team winning and then being disqualified because of their little boat they created. :dead: But okay yayy happy for the Purple team winning.
- lol Tosh roaming around while Reza and Jason the chef were talking.
- Wow Da'Vonne is putting in some serious work with her game planning to keep Jason and get rid of Joey. :haha:
- OMGG this countdown clock of Joey trying to flirt with Tayshia and.... she's not having it! :dead:
- With Joey vs. Jason, I have a feeling Da'Vonne put in a lot of work to save Jason, so I think Joey will be the first to go. That would be quite a shocker to me as I wouldn't have expected that. 😮
- Woww, this is really such a tight and close vote! Joey with 7 votes and Jason with 7 votes. WOW at that tied vote! :omg: OMGG at Tayshia having to be that tiebreaker vote. Dangg, that was insane.
- I predict that Tayshia would have voted out Jason but wow I am really surprised that she voted Joey out instead. 😮 And yeah seeing Joey out this soon is kinda crazy to me. He's a fun character with a big personality. Kinda sad to see him go. Tayshia's reason for changing her vote with it being easier to beat out Jason over Joey makes sense. 

This was a fun show to watch. It definitely reminds me A LOT like House of Villains but that was kind of to be expected when I read/heard about it and saw the trailer.  I'm hoping I can catch up on the other two episodes over the weekend. I'm especially looking forward to the 3rd episode, which I have heard so much about without actually hearing about it.  :haha:

Only watched the first couple of episodes but I’m loving this show so far. The host is grinding on my nerves a little bit but this cast is everything. :clap:

Love Kristen, Jill, Reza, Justin and Lauren so far.

13 hours ago, *Wallace said:

First episode was fun! I posted some thoughts while watching it.

- Even though I don't watch Love is Blind, I do know a lot about Lauren and do really like her. ❤️
- Don't know Jill Zeran but with her being a Real Housewives, she's gonna be a hoot. :haha:
- Heard of Reza but don't know him that well. Wasn't he on The Traitors?
- OMGG Teck Holmes? Goodness I haven't seen him in forever. :dead:
- OOH a blond lady's name who I didn't catch showed up lol. She's from 90 Day Fiancée, so don't know her.
- Ooh lol Joey Sasso. I don't watch The Circle but he's one of the few alums I know from that show. He seems like a funny one. :haha:
- Kristen from Vanderpump Rules? I know some VDPR peeps but don't know her that well.
- OMGG LOL Grocery Store Joe. :lmao: I can't imagine how he will be on this. :haha: Definitely interested in seeing how he does.
- CJ Franco from FBoy Island? I may know her but can't really remember her that well.
- Da'Vonne!!! :wub: Been waiting to see her! She's gonna be a STAR here! Looking forward to a cutthroat side of her.
- Don't know Jason Smith from Best Baker in America. Never even heard of that show, lol.
- OMGG Wendell Holland. I did not recognize him - he looks so different. Lmaooo at the Survivor count for him.
- Oooh yayyy Tayshia! :wub: She's another one I've been looking forward to seeing on here. ❤️ lol why is Joe hiding from her? LOL their reactions to seeing each other. :lmao:
- OMG Alyssa Edwards (Justin Johnson) from Drag Race. I totally forgot that she was going to be in this. And I totally didn't know her original name, lol. Alyssa should be a lot of fun to watch.
- Tosh as the host. He seeems fun and like he'll be hilarious.
- lol Teck dropping out so fast in the competition.
- omg Wendell is already annoying me with all of these Survivor mentions. :dead: We get it already!
- omg Joe... too much information on his butt cheeks, lmao.
- Dang I was hoping for Lauren to win this. Oh wait... Tayshia is there? I'd love for her to win it.
- Kinda shocked Wendell didn't win. But I get him not wanting to win to put a target on himself.
- OMG I did not recognize Alyssa out of drag as Justin until it was down to the Final 2. 😮 But really proud of Tayshia and Alyssa/Justin being in the Top 2!
- Aww at Justin's coconut falling off. 
- But yayy Tayshia for winning! :wub: I wanted that so yayy her being safe from elimination! ❤️
- Oooh I kinda had a feeling that Wendell & Da'Vonne would be working together. We'll see how true and tight this alliance could be.
- Lmaoo the Bravolebrities making an alliance together. I did not see that coming. :dead:
- LMAO Joe with his comments about the potential competitions. :dead:
- Yayy Tayshia choosing Da'Vonne on her team! Not sure if they will properly work together but I hope that they can.
- Uh oh, that convo with Jill and Da'Vonne worries me a bit - def doesn't seem like Day will work with Tayshia.
- Ooh okay, Reza was an early boot on The Traitors. That answers my question. And oh Paola is the blonde lady from 90 Day Fiancé.
- OMGG the Orange team winning and then being disqualified because of their little boat they created. :dead: But okay yayy happy for the Purple team winning.
- lol Tosh roaming around while Reza and Jason the chef were talking.
- Wow Da'Vonne is putting in some serious work with her game planning to keep Jason and get rid of Joey. :haha:
- OMGG this countdown clock of Joey trying to flirt with Tayshia and.... she's not having it! :dead:
- With Joey vs. Jason, I have a feeling Da'Vonne put in a lot of work to save Jason, so I think Joey will be the first to go. That would be quite a shocker to me as I wouldn't have expected that. 😮
- Woww, this is really such a tight and close vote! Joey with 7 votes and Jason with 7 votes. WOW at that tied vote! :omg: OMGG at Tayshia having to be that tiebreaker vote. Dangg, that was insane.
- I predict that Tayshia would have voted out Jason but wow I am really surprised that she voted Joey out instead. 😮 And yeah seeing Joey out this soon is kinda crazy to me. He's a fun character with a big personality. Kinda sad to see him go. Tayshia's reason for changing her vote with it being easier to beat out Jason over Joey makes sense. 

This was a fun show to watch. It definitely reminds me A LOT like House of Villains but that was kind of to be expected when I read/heard about it and saw the trailer.  I'm hoping I can catch up on the other two episodes over the weekend. I'm especially looking forward to the 3rd episode, which I have heard so much about without actually hearing about it.  :haha:

How don’t you know Kristen? She WAS Vanderpump Rules for the first few seasons. One of the greatest castings in reality television history. :wub:

Just watched the second episode.

- It's nice seeing a girl alliance at the start of the show. But LOL with what reality TV shows has taught us over the years, they never last. :dead: So we'll see how this goes and how long this lasts. :haha:
- Tosh is A LOT. The fact that he has so many confessionals as just the host is insane. :lmao:
- The competition was fun with the pop culture type questions.
- Okay Tayshia was worrying me a bit with how good she was doing. I didn't want her to become too big of a threat of winning again. Rooting for Da'Vonne to win though.
- OMGG oh wow, CJ won it! 😮 I love it. A fun and unexpected win but she slayed it with getting that chess question right. I know lots of peole underestimated her so I am curious what she will do with her power.
- The CJ and Justin conversation was really nice and touching to see. ❤️ Hearing CJ's story on her two fathers was sweet too.
- CJ choosing Da'Vonne and Tayshia on the same team? Obviously rooting for them to be safe! :wub: Go Team Purple!
- OMGG NOT the Teresa flipping table challenge for the group challenge. :dead: 
- Ughh booo that the Orange team won. Didn't want that to happen. :(
- Ugh I like most of the purple team and don't want to see them go. Paola would be my ideal person to go but even then I don't want to see her go. Though if Joe is a target to go, I'll be okay with that. I do really worry for Tayshia.
- Oh dangg, Tayshia spills the all girl alliance to Joe. Lmao I knew someone would expose the girls alliance. :dead: Ugh I just hoping it wouldn't be her to do so. lmao the Tayshia/Joe convo was quite awkward and tense to watch.
- Dangg Tayshia telling the girls of her telling Joe about their alliance. Ugh this is soo not good, omg. Gahh if this somehow bites her in the butt, I will not like this. 😐
- Though sad to see Tayshia vs. Joe. :( Gah Tayshia is the bigger threat so I get her being a target. But Joe's got to go if it's between these two.
- Danggg at this vote breakdown.... this really bites. Ouchhh at 10-3 vote for Tayshia to go. :broken: Ugh Tayshia.... why you have to be so genuine/honest to Joe and tell him about the girls alliance? UGH. 😢 I get her wanting to give him a heads up and not lose her friendship with him but then she lost the girls' trust... ugh. :broken: So sad to see her go as she was one of the ones I most was looking forward to here but she had a great, sweet and classy farewell speech. ❤️
- Ugh I get Jill's comment of Tayshia showing that she was too much of a threat too soon. And ugh may winning that first challenge + spilling the girls alliance wasn't right the move.
- OMG LOL Loving the drama of people getting mad at the Joe votes, while Joe is just smiling and eating his sandwich. :dead: :lmao: LOL that's so Joe for you! :haha:

6 hours ago, Zoey said:

How don’t you know Kristen? She WAS Vanderpump Rules for the first few seasons. One of the greatest castings in reality television history. :wub:

Ah I never watched Vanderpump Rules. I heard of it but didn't really know about it until Scandoval. :dead: 

On 5/11/2024 at 7:32 PM, *Wallace said:

Ah I never watched Vanderpump Rules. I heard of it but didn't really know about it until Scandoval. :dead: 

You must watch it or add it to your watch list. If you can sit through some awful seasons of Drag Race then you can do this. :haha:

Watched the 3rd episode. Some thoughts:

- Aww I like Kristen's and Jill's comments on CJ! And how they feel motherly towards her.
- LOL Tosh raging about Tayshia being eliminated (last night) on Episode 2? That's so me! :haha: He is hilarious with his commentary, lol.
- Lol this Untalented Talent show. :haha: LOL I love how Joe loves this idea as he doesn't have a proper talent....we got that from his time on DWTS. :giggle:
- OMG William Hung being the guest judge host for this. :lmao:
- LOL these acts. :dead: Joe's 80s aerobatics act was so bad and embarrassing, I love it. :dead:
- OMGG what was Da'Vonne's juggling act? I was so confused at first and it did scare me a bit but lmaoo it was fun to watch. :haha:
- Alyssa/Justin did a great job with their poetry act. Lmaooo Day being cutthroat with that 1 for Alyssa. :dead:
- OMGG Jill's breakdancing act! :dead: That was a hot mess and so painful to watch. :dead: She looked like she was struggling doing push ups for the first half of it. :lmao:
- OMGG Reza's Limbo act was so hilarious and painful. :lmao: OMG Dayyy giving out a low score to him to prevent him from winning. :haha:
- Da'Vonne played the game HARD and played to win the GOAT title, which she did so yayy for that. But ooof, she did mess things up for Reza & Alyssa/Justin, which I get them being mad about.
 - Yikes... that was an intense conversation between Da'Vonne and Justin. I get both sides of the argument. But omg she better stop with this going home talk. Though I felt bad for her emotional outburst there. :broken:
- OMGG Da'Vonne playing SO hard with coming up with a plan to throw the group competition. Oh dangg. :dead: I just have this bad feeling Day is playing so hard and she's gonna get targeted sooner than later.
- LOL WTH @ Teck with that spinning he was doing? :lmao: LOL him thinking he did THAT but he got disqualified. :haha:
- Lol CJ catching onto Da'Vonne's reaction of Paola losing her round.
- OMG the way that Da'Vonne threw this competition was way too obvious. :lmao:
- Ooh wow, Wendell gathering the guys up to vote to keep Justin and vote out Lauren. Woww Wendell trying to get CJ to vote with the guys. That's a good strategy on his end. :yes: But oooof poor CJ having to decide between two people she's close with.
- Ahhh wow at the vote.... 7 to 5, to send Lauren home.
- Gahh woww.... Da'Vonne's plan was a complete bust... yikes. LOL her comments on Wendell for this move. :haha:
- OMG Paola's confessional about this too with Da'Vonne's throwing the comp and not falling for this again. :dead:
- Ughhh pooor Lauren. I really like Lauren and sad to see her go out in a blindsided way. Not fair on her but that's how blindsides happen. :( Ugh I am kinda disappointed in CJ voting against Lauren as they did seem so close but oh well. :closedeyes:
- Justin was dirty and went wrong with saying Kristen only loves the bottle. Yikes, he didn't have to say that.
- OMG Kristen about to go OFF. And wow, some of the women are losing it and losing their minds with this. OMGG Paola going OFF too. :dead:
- Ooh dear now Justin is thinking of wanting to leave.
- lmaooo I can't wait for Wendell vs. Da'Vonne next week, especially with her comments about him. :lmao:

55 minutes ago, Zoey said:

You must watch it or add it to your watch list. If you can sit through some awful seasons of Drag Race then you can do this. :haha:

OMGG not "awful seasons of Drag Race." :dead: I don't know if I can do it... and not sure if I want to get sucked in.... but maybe I'll consider it? 🤣 :haha: