The Voice 25 ● Blind Auditions 5 ● Discussion

istersay

I rewatched the auditions. 

Serenity and AJ were def my favs.

Elyscia has a silky smooth voice and great runs but I’d like to hear her on a different song.

Ryan has a nice tone but I wanted more.

Zoe actually has a cool tone but was nervous. 

Ronnie wasn’t bad but bot my thing.

Ducote was a lot worse when I rewatched on YouTube.

Why was Zeya montaged?

As for the no chairs I thought Emma was actually the best. Cool tone but pitchy. 

Moelle was pitchy and too stylized/for ed.

JJ was just meh tbh.

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Those were the three I liked most as well but honestly the first three chair turners were so bad that as rough as this season has been, they are probably my Bottom 3 auditions.

Was Ronnie that rough though?

• Like 1

Just watched all the auditions on YouTube. Elysia was really great especially in the beginning. Would like to see her flip more songs like that. Ronnie also was a highlight for me, I’m kinda sick of that song on this show but he managed to do something a little different. Ryan was great! Surprised one chair but I think he’ll shock us in battles. Was super excited to see what Zoe was singing, but I agree that she was super off the whole time. The Taylor comparisons were not accurate…didn’t care much for ducote either but he’s super cute lol! I do have some comments about the no chairs. Moelle I don’t even know how she made it to the tv rounds. Jj performance made me really emotional because that song holds a lot of meaning for me from my childhood, and I really thought he performed beautifully. Unfortunately I don’t think his style is great for the voice. Emma is definitely one of those “tiktok” type singers. She for sure got the song and arrangement from there

Edited by taylanastan