Bryan Olesen Fan Thread

jamescasaki

CONGRATS BRYAN on making it to Top 12!!!!!!!

It's been grueling waiting for tonight since the Playoffs Pass has robbed us of one more performance from him. Fortunately he did not disappoint! Tonight's song choice is so fun but a tall order, and Bryan proved he has the chops to take it all the way!

I think he will thrive even more in the live shows, since he's clearly made for stadium performances. Can't wait for Top 12!

• Like 3

excerpt from Mark Franklin's recap:

It's been a month since we've heard/seen a performance from Bryan, which is what happens when you come up with a gimmick like the playoff pass that sidelines your top singers for a round. Just a reminder, The Voice, that it's a silly, silly gimmick. It takes about 10 seconds for Bryan to remind us why he's a Season 25 front-runner. Fabulous opening. He's a great performer too. The ending seemed just a tad disjointed, particularly when the background singers kicked it and Bryan went silent for a couple of lines. Dan said it's like he's already a superstar. Chance calls him a rock star. Grade: A-

https://idolchatteryd.com/song-by-song-grades-for-team-legend-on-the-voice-3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't my favorite from Bryan and was my least favorite, but he still did a great job despite having some rough spots.