AI22 Semi-Finals (Top 24) Pimp Spots & Performance Order

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

i think opening is a good thing. howver i am wary of Haileys song choice for two reasons:

1. it’s upbeat, and unless she slows it down significantly enough to make it sound ballad-y it’s going to be extremely hard to make a moment

2. it’s a Tate McRae song that most of the audience doesn’t know

based on rehearsal its a slow start to then transition into the upbeat part. She sounded good in rehearsals so we'll see

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCAA men’s basketball championship game is on Monday night. It’s starts at 9:20 ET, so it could affect the last 4-5 contestants, or even the entire 2nd hour. They’re also going head to head against The Voice. That’s not a recipe for a good ratings night. Maybe this is why group #1 is so stacked. 

Odell-13

Elleigh-14

Mackenzie-15

Jennifer-16 

Emmy-17 

Ajii-18

Kennedy-19

Jack-20

Roman-21

K-Blocks-22

Mia-23

Triston-24

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

NCAA men’s basketball championship game is on Monday night. It’s starts at 9:20 ET, so it could affect the last 4-5 contestants, or even the entire 2nd hour. They’re also going head to head against The Voice. That’s not a recipe for a good ratings night. Maybe this is why group #1 is so stacked. 

Odell-13

Elleigh-14

Mackenzie-15

Jennifer-16 

Emmy-17 

Ajii-18

Kennedy-19

Jack-20

Roman-21

K-Blocks-22

Mia-23

Triston-24

Maybe, if they knew the schedule for NCAA men’s basketball.

I don't think the audience overlap will be that big of an issue. The Voice and Idol have been directly competing against each other on Monday nights for multiple years now and there have been no noticeable impacts from that as far as I remember?