Australian Survivor: Titans V Rebels

Alex95

The new season has started! I'm just catching up now with the first two episodes. It's so hard to catch up on Australian Survivor when you fall behind because the episodes are so long and there's so many of them a week :dead:

Anyways, I enjoyed the first two episodes! I wasn't blown away or anything, but they were good. These people seem like much more US-esque gamers then I've come to expect from Australian Survivor. Idk how to describe it, but I feel like there's more big move-itis out there and new era talking points. Having said that, we still get stars like Kelli and himbos like Jaden & Nathan who have no idea what's going on lmao.

Of course I'm beyond here for the Viola & Valeria duo and am wishing the best for the two of them. I'll probably watch the third episode tomorrow and be caught up and can post my full thoughts.

I've never watched Australian Survivor before but I did watch the first 3 episodes. They definitely come fast and I'm not sure what their exact schedule is but they have been fun so far. Maybe not the ideal boot order so far but its still been enjoyable.

56 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I've never watched Australian Survivor before but I did watch the first 3 episodes. They definitely come fast and I'm not sure what their exact schedule is but they have been fun so far. Maybe not the ideal boot order so far but its still been enjoyable.

It's every Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenKalie said:

That's helpful to know thanks.

Oop that's the Australia schedule. But just realized for Americans that means Monday morning, Tuesday morning, and Wednesday morning they should be available online lol.

• Like 1

Okay the third episode was definitely my favorite and really won me over. It showed me I think I really prefer the Rebels tribe. Kelli is, of course, a star. What an actually insane human being. Raymond feels like an actual outcast, not someone who is a slightly quirky and pretends they're an outcast (looking at you Carson). Him voting out Peta with a Family Guy quote had me wheezing. Kirby has a dry sense of humor I'm really enjoying. And I just enjoy the rest of that group generally. I also can't really stand this group of himbos and their Kellousy so I enjoyed seeing them get dunked on, specifically Alex.

The problem with the Titans is I think I prefer the dumb himbos there that are getting dumped on lol. Idk Nathan has Simon Mee upside. His confessional about how Frankie was like a sister to him which he ended with "Also she's hot" was sooooooo trashy ❤️. Jaden & Winna are just doing their own thing while a Survivor game is happening. And I think Eden in charge is just my biggest problem because I do not like him. I was open to him as a fellow film bro and I ~got~ his level of nerdiness. But he lost me at "Are you not entertained?!" So as long as he's in charge we're gonna have a problem here. Just need my V Girls to do something about this tribe and take over or something idk.

Just watched the first episode and this is why the Australian version is far superior to any other. :wub: The casting choices are almost perfect. They know how to play the game and what we want to see as the viewers. 

I’m hoping The Russian Killer, Viola, Thelma & Louise, Eden, Mark, Feras and Peta all go far. 

The rebels :wub: :wub: :wub:. Such an unhinged crew :wub::wub:. I thought Kirby's plan was smart last week, but I didn't realize she flipped her vote without telling anyone :dead:. Gerrick's whole "I CRIED last night. Look, I'm tearing up...I'm RATTLED" killed me :dead:. And then Aileen coming up with a master plan of Sarah to vote against one of her best friends, only for Feras to randomly play an idol for no reason and Kelli flip her vote to keep, unknowingly, her biggest hater :wub: :wub: :wub:.

The titans...yeah they still exist. Worried about this potential war between the women, I want them all to work together 😭

Lmao @ the Titans pretty much being completely edited out of the episode :dead:. Except for the confirmation that Mark is more loyal to Viola & Valeria, he's good with me now :wub:

The Rebels though :wub: :wub: :wub:. Possibly my favorite Aus Survivor tribe of all time? Literally superstar after superstar, hope Kelli makes her way back to them. While I was disappointed that the twist ruined a potential blindside, I'm glad the Feras vs. Kirby war can continue. I am very obviously #TeamKirby, but I also like Feras. Rianna probably would've been the ideal boot there actually, though I do like her as Kirby's right hand woman. I was so pissed at Alex for ruining Kirby's plan though. I'm not surprised at all he tattled straight to the men instead of working with the girls though.

I'm enjoying the little bit we've seen of Aileen & Scott as the middle two. Hopefully they can stick around a bit and maybe take over the game.

Tribal had me cackling the whole time. Kirby desperately trying to halt her Feras plan :wub:. Scott being Kirby's spokesperson against Kelli the whole time :wub:. Half the tribe just mocking Kelli to her face :wub:. Kelli's attempted campaigns against Feras :wub:. I kinda hope Kelli tries to win the challenge, but still loses. That way we lose a Titan and Kelli is forced back to the Rebels against her will because I think that'd be funny lmao

Overall, it was a great week! I greatly preferred this week to the premiere week. Kelli surviving and completing her mission by literally doing nothing :wub: :wub: :wub:. And now that a swap is coming up it shouldn't bite her in the ass lmao.

I'm also glad Caroline survived. While I'm on the record for enjoying the himbolliance, Nathan really hasn't done anything this week and I'm glad we have Jaden carrying the torch instead. Nathan would've just swapped and aligned with Alex and I fear the two of them together would've been unbearable. Caroline seems to be the fun kind of messy.

Very interesting to see how the swap impacts thing. I feel like we're missing out on potential wars brewing on both tribes, but the swap could make things even messier.

Kelli didn't even have to throw the mission all the Rebels needed to win was not having her on their tribe. :dead:  Losing Nathan was no real loss, Caroline is the much bigger character then he was so her staying is the best case scenerio for sure. This tribe swap is probably going to be messy AF so I am here for it. 

Viola 😭 😭. I did not see that coming :broken:. I thought she was gonna be around for a while. As sad as I am to see her go, Caroline executed that blindside flawlessly. I'm glad Viola left in good spirits and gave the senior citizens their credit lmao. Hopefully we get a Valeria revenge arc a la Liz for Shonee.

The tribe swap dynamics are pretty interesting. I was getting a bit sad about the swap after the opening scenes of the episode. Kirby flatout calling out Aileen & Raymond to Kelli in front of them had :dead:. But luckily we still have the Kirby vs. Feras war. I fear we'll be losing Kirby soon though, and possibly Kelli too, and it's getting me concerned with this boot order. The season's been off to a great start, I'd hate for a bad boot order to ruin it.

Holy shit that was one of the most insane pre-tribal scrambles I have ever seen on Survivor :dead:. Every single person playing it so wrong and then confronting each other about how they're voting :wub: :wub:. I was aghast at every single conversation that was happening on that beach :wub:. I really wanted to see all that mess end in a 4-4 split. But I'm just so relieved Caroline is still around and we only lost Sarah. I think if it ended up being 4-4, Alex would've flipped anyway on revote. I have no idea what Rianna was thinking though :dead:

Not much going on with the other tribe so far, but once they go to tribal I'm sure it'll be a mess. Valeria calling out the other tribe at the challenge was great. I've also been enjoying getting to know Scott a bit better this week. I hope Kirby & Kelli aren't immediately screwed the second they go to tribal.

What an amazing week of Survivor. Caroline and Kirby running their tribes is what dreams are made of. Kirby invented gaslight, gatekeep , and girlboss she is so unhinged :wub: :wub:. Just calling bitches out and cackling as her name is read <3333333. So glad the Titans went with Kirby over Feras. I did enjoy Garrick as the old grump so I was kinda sad to lose him though, lowkey wish it was Feras. But I'm also glad the Feras & Kirby war can continue.

I don't think there's any way next week can live up to this week, but I'm still so happy we got this one. Just some of the best Survivor I've watched in years.

• Like 1

My ranking of everyone left:

1. Kirby - Such a dream Survivor contestant. Wields so much power and has no idea what to do with it. Very transparent, confrontational, always drawing the line in the sand. But has such a level of social capital where she can pull it off and stick around. I hope she can at least make the merge because she'll be crack'd there.

2. Kelli - The ultimate wildcard. Such good tv, but also very genuine. She knows how to make good tv without it feeling put-on. And hasn't gotten overbearing yet, I just flatout enjoy watching her.

3. Caroline - I love how Caroline owns who she is and owns her game. We don't see very many older women dominating Australian Survivor. But she's cutthroat as hell and very strategic.

4. Valeria - She's probably more naturally "rootable" than my top three and the one I feel most confident in making a deep run. She's likable, she's witty, she's gorgeous, she's got a built-in revenge storyarc. How can you not love her?

5. Mark - I thought he was gonna be gamebotty, but his OTT hellbent revenge for Viola has been riveting. The way doubled down on all his revenge moves was *chefs kiss*. Need to see him reunite with Valeria.

6. Scott - Just a likable and rootable guy. Sneakily playing the best game out there? A loyal Kirby & Kelli minion. What more could you want?

7. Aileen - She's also sneakily playing a great game, but keeps getting f*cked over lmao. Unfortunately underedited, but I love her whenever she's shown.

8. Raymond - I love his UTR bffmance with Kelli. I love how genuinely nerdy he is and how it's not just put on for the show. His votes all being video game references lmao.

9. Jaden - He's just there for the vibes lmao. Just a big giant himbo blissfully unaware of the panicked campaigning going on around him ❤️.

10. Kitty - I'm rooting for her as Caroline's righthand woman, but I need to see more of Kitty on her own!

11. Rianna - I'm rooting for her as Kirby's righthand woman, but I need to see more of Rianna on her own! Accidentally voting Sarah out was both frustrating and iconic though and the two emotions cancel each other out.

12. Feras - A bit overexposed, but he's a great foil for Kirby. Just need to see Kirby win the war 🙂

13. Winna - I thought he was gonna be an annoying tiktoker but instead he's chill. I enjoyed his himbolliance with Jaden, but seperated Jaden's outshining him for me.

14. Alex - I want to like Alex because I think it's hilarious how he's voted wrong literally every single tribal council. I just think he's too much of a bro that we're never gonna see him evolve. I think Nathan had more Simon Mee upside than Alex, but we'll see.

15. Charles - Who? Him and his little arms impressed the hell out of me at the last immunity challenge though.

16. Eden - The only one I really don't like right now. He's just a bit too annoying, even if he is a loyal Caroline minion. I hope he can take the fall for her.