The Voice Australia S13 (2024)

Mathacoo200315

5 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

“Coming this August” lol is it so hard to just announce the exact date 💀??

So.. later than usual if still no date in August? 

I said it 10 times, it will be after the Olympics and DWS so from August 11 or just after, but it will be on these dates

• Like 1

I love the promo background song and I found out it's Tones and I and it's just been released

it's a change from his success Dance Monkey , she has beautiful voice

Edited by French20
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

It seems real to me because in season 12, there were rumors that the coaches were angry because Jess wasn't paid enough compared to them

so I think Rita really asked for a raise, that doesn't surprise me, she was a winning coach for 3 seasons, she must have told herself that it was the time to increase her salary to stay haha

and we know that C7 took over the format and from the start, they said that they would spend less on this format than C9 was able to spend

too bad for Jess, I think she might come back if she was called back, she always said she loved this show, so we'll see, I hope she comes back next year

and Jason I don't care, I didn't like it in his role of coach 

• Like 1

then I think that 4 seasons without a big change of coach, it was the time to change and bring in a new fresh breath of coach and they were right, a radical change of jury is always good for this program

then this panel looks amazing, although I want to see Jess again in the pro year, a change is always good

• Like 1

I hate Channel Seven and how they destroyed TVAU's format past the Blinds, but I'll be damned if they don't do some of the most stellar Blind Auditions across the international franchises.

The only way I can watch a whole season of TVAU now is if I get a snowflake that gets through all the rounds and in the Finale, so here's to hoping that happens this season, LOL.

I will say that Kate's presence in the coaching panel might mean that we'll get more operatic acts in the docket, so looking forward to that!

• Like 1

On 8/2/2024 at 2:49 AM, French20 said:

new singing preview 

Beau - 16years old

I feel like TVAU has casted some variation of this type of contestant every season since they switched to Seven. The homegrown rural country boy with a "shocking" voice. Can we move on to another archetype to overuse?

• Like 1