Group 3: Jet Imogen Olivia

Group 4: Chenai TJ Gab

Group 5: Saoirse, Ripley, Trent

Group 6: Natasha, Jake, Jesse
Group 7:  Kiani, Tyler, Prayer

Group 8: Drea, Jackson, Jess

Group 9: Bethany, Denvah, Issac

On 2/6/2024 at 8:23 AM, Solaris said:

I don't start watching until the live performances/semifinals.

lmaoo yeah, same here. :haha: I'll start watching when that stage of the competition begins.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Anyone knows when the semi-finals begin?

I would assume next week.  They finished their auditions this past week, so whatever they are doing for their bootcamp will be this week.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I would assume next week.  They finished their auditions this past week, so whatever they are doing for their bootcamp will be this week.

That's what I was guessing but wasn't sure. I'll try to check in next week if that's true. 

Chorus Line Challenge:

Group 1: Amy Reeves vs Dylan Wright vs Kiani Smith vs Bethany Byrne vs Jake Carlson

Song: Always Remember Us This way by Lady Gaga

Group 2: Trent Richardson vs Denvah Baker-Moller vs Billy Menhennet vs Jesse Lazaroo vs Tyler Hammill
Song: Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran

Group 3: Cynthia Negash vs Natasha Rose vs Drea Onamade vs Olivia Brittion vs Ivana Ilic
Song: Addicted To You by Avicii

Group 4: Prayer Corby vs Jet Cameron vs Issac McCallum vs Saoirse Harding vs Kym Miaco
Song: Grenade by Bruno Mars

Group 5: Jess Chalmers vs Kobe White vs TJ Zimba vs Imogen Spendlove vs Jonathan Wells
Song: Blinding Lights by The Weeknd

Group 6: Eli Parr vs Ripley Alexander vs Chenai BoucherJackson Smith vs Gab Hester
Song: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

FINAL DECISION:

Tomorrow performances:

1 - Amy Reeves, Dylan Wright and Kobe White sing 'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia

2 - Ivana IlicKym Miaco and Jonathan Wells sing 'Killing Me Softly' by Fugees

3 - Jet CameronImogen Spendlove and Olivia Brittion sing 'Nothing Breaks Like a Heart' by Miley Cyrus

4 - Chenai BoucherTJ Zimba and Gab Hester sing 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry

5 - Saoirse HardingRipley Alexander and Trent Richardson sing 'One Call Away' by Charlie Puth

6 - Jake CarlsonJesse Lazaroo and Natasha Rose sing 'Counting Stars' by One Republic

7- Jackson SmithDrea Onamade and Jess Chalmers sing 'Circles' by Post Malone

8 - Kiani SmithPrayer Corby and Tyler Hammill sing 'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King

9 - Issac McCallumBethany Byrne and Denvah Baker-Moller sing 'Perfect' by P!nk

3 minutes ago, searomordep said:

Tomorrow performances:

1 - Amy Reeves, Dylan Wright and Kobe White sing 'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia

2 - Ivana IlicKym Miaco and Jonathan Wells sing 'Killing Me Softly' by Fugees

3 - Jet CameronImogen Spendlove and Olivia Brittion sing 'Nothing Breaks Like a Heart' by Miley Cyrus

4 - Chenai BoucherTJ Zimba and Gab Hester sing 'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry

5 - Saoirse HardingRipley Alexander and Trent Richardson sing 'One Call Away' by Charlie Puth

6 - Jake CarlsonJesse Lazaroo and Natasha Rose sing 'Counting Stars' by One Republic

7- Jackson SmithDrea Onamade and Jess Chalmers sing 'Circles' by Post Malone

8 - Kiani SmithPrayer Corby and Tyler Hammill sing 'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King

9 - Issac McCallumBethany Byrne and Denvah Baker-Moller sing 'Perfect' by P!nk

thoughts on the performances today?

13 hours ago, searomordep said:

Jess Chalmers, Cynthia Negash, Chenai Boucher and Eli Parr

3 of the people that I don't like much were put on notice, and 2 of them were eliminated, and to me Billy were better than Jess, but not enough for me to complain about it lol. I liked the episode and all the results. Nothing disappointed me at all. I loved Jet's tone on that song even thou his voice cracked, and because of that, it was fair that he was put on notice, but he grew a lot on my list. 

Bethany is the only one on my top 16 who were put on notice, and I agreed, that song didn't work for her like it worked for the others.

Amy Reeves, Tyler Hammill, Kobe White, Imogen Spendlove were the ones who caught my attention tonight. They stood out to me.

TJ Zimba were my biggest disappointment, I didn't like his performance at all, and to me on that group only Kobe and Imogen deserved to go through.

2 minutes ago, searomordep said:

3 of the people that I don't like much were put on notice, and 2 of them were eliminated, and to me Billy were better than Jess, but not enough for me to complain about it lol. I liked the episode and all the results. Nothing disappointed me at all. I loved Jet's tone on that song even thou his voice cracked, and because of that, it was fair that he was put on notice, but he grew a lot on my list. 

Bethany is the only one on my top 16 who were put on notice, and I agreed, that song didn't work for her like it worked for the others.

Amy Reeves, Tyler Hammill, Kobe White, Imogen Spendlove were the ones who caught my attention tonight. They stood out to me.

TJ Zimba were my biggest disappointment, I didn't like his performance at all, and to me on that group only Kobe and Imogen deserved to go through.

I agreed with who went home but I would’ve sent Jess. I feel like she is still giving backup singer vibes

Tomorrow there will be +3 eliminated and I would choose between Jess Chalmers, Jonathan Wells, Chenai Boucher and Prayer Corby. Maybe TJ Zimba if he didn't make up for last performance.

Anything out of this will be really sad for me to watch them leave. 

Tomorrow there will be +3 eliminated and I would choose between Jess Chalmers, Jonathan Wells, Chenai Boucher and Prayer Corby. Maybe TJ Zimba if he didn't make up for last performance.

Anything out of this will be really sad for me to watch them leave. 

I agree except I enjoy Chennai 

Chorus Line Challenge:

Group 1: Kym Miaco vs Ivana Ilic vs Jonathan Wells
Song: Killing Me Softly by Fugees

Group 2: Kobe White vs Amy Reeves vs Dylan Wright
Song: Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Group 3: Trent Richardson vs Ripley Alexander vs Saoirse Harding
Song: One Call Away by Charlie Puth

Group 4: Olivia Brittion vs Jet Cameron vs Imogen Spendlove
Song: Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Miley Cyrus

Group 5: Jesse Lazaroo vs Jake Carlson vs Natasha Rose
Song: Counting Stars by One Republic

Group 6: Gab Hester vs TJ Zimba vs Chenai Boucher
Song: Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

Group 7: Jess Chalmers vs Jackson Smith vs Drea Onamade
Song: Circles by Post Malone

Group 8: Kiani Smith vs Tyler Hammill vs Prayer Corby
Song: Stand By Me by Ben E. King

Group 9: Issac McCallum vs Bethany Byrne vs Denvah Baker-Moller
Song: Perfect by P!nk

Put on notice: Jonathan Wells vs Jet Cameron vs Gab Hester vs TJ Zimba vs Chenai Boucher vs Kiani Smith vs Prayer Corby vs Issac McCallum

Eliminated: Prayer Corby, Gab Hester and Jet Cameron

Edited by searomordep

18 minutes ago, searomordep said:

Chorus Line Challenge:

Group 1: Kym Miaco vs Ivana Ilic vs Jonathan Wells
Song: Killing Me Softly by Fugees

Group 2: Kobe White vs Amy Reeves vs Dylan Wright
Song: Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Group 3: Trent Richardson vs Ripley Alexander vs Saoirse Harding
Song: One Call Away by Charlie Puth

Group 4: Olivia Brittion vs Jet Cameron vs Imogen Spendlove
Song: Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Miley Cyrus

Group 5: Jesse Lazaroo vs Jake Carlson vs Natasha Rose
Song: Counting Stars by One Republic

Group 6: Gab Hester vs TJ Zimba vs Chenai Boucher
Song: Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

Group 7: Jess Chalmers vs Jackson Smith vs Drea Onamade
Song: Circles by Post Malone

Group 8: Kiani Smith vs Tyler Hammill vs Prayer Corby
Song: Stand By Me by Ben E. King

Group 9: Issac McCallum vs Bethany Byrne vs Denvah Baker-Moller
Song: Perfect by P!nk

Put on notice: Jonathan Wells vs Jet Cameron vs Gab Hester vs TJ Zimba vs Chenai Boucher vs Kiani Smith vs Prayer Corby vs Issac McCallum

Eliminated: Prayer Corby, Gab Hester and Jet Cameron

What did you think of the performances

Group 1, Jonathan surprised me here, his chest voice sounded really strong, but his falsetto is weak and is understandable that he was put on notice. I knew he wasn't going home cause on the sneak peek for the top 30 week, I saw him doing a solo performance. The girls were as good as expected.

Group 2 was crazy, perfect, nothing to add, 3 really individual and excellent artists. Kobi keeps growing on my preferences.

Group 3 was also good, but it was a tough spot to perform after the last group. Here it was 3 favorite artists doing a decent performance.

Group 4, I think the problem here was the song choice, it takes a big range to sing this song, so it's really hard for any man to sing it with a woman, cause their range won't be placed in the same scale. Jet definitely was out shined by the girls big voices.

Group 5, Jake was probably the most consistent voice here, but for some reason, since the Chorus Line I'm feeling him really generic. There are other guitar players, raspy voices that are showing more unique stuff, so I don't know if here can stand out. Jesse and Natasha wasn't the strongest here, but I see some artistry on them. I'm happy that we'll be allowed to watch their solo performance.

Group 6 it really wasn't good. To me, Chenai voice's matches her attitude, it's too aggressive to me. I think TJ solo part was really beautiful, he would do an amazing acoustic, intimate performance of that song. Gab, has an amazing instrument as his voice, but he needs to learn how to use it better, his audition was really strong but after that he couldn't show his uniqueness anymore.

Group 7, Jess is my least favorite singer left on the competition, but I think she was really lucky here, she was put in a group with 2 of my favorite voices and they chose a good song that allowed them to do an amazing job. The group deserved to go through together because of the performance, but I don't think she's on the level of the competition.

Group 8, it was good, but just it. Tyler is really special, a great guitar player, with an amazing voice and really creative on his arrangement choices. He always transform the songs that he sing in something different. Kiani here reminded me of how unique is her tone, she might surprise us on the competition.

Group 9, Denvah only gets better on each performance, there's no one like her, she has a place on the finals guaranteed if we base it on fairness. I could hear Bethany beautiful tone again here, I really think that she will shine when she get the power to choose her songs.  

Final decisions:

- Prayer as I anticipated, I imagined she could be eliminated. Good voice, but it's just that are other artists similar to her who seems more ready on the competition.

- As I said, Gab wasn't able to shine after his amazing audition. I understand his elimination. That makes him the first of my favorites to go out. :(

- I get that Jet is too young and his voice is not mature yet, but I don't know, to me this greenness in his voice is exactly what sounds really cool, and I wish we could see him perform solo, in the stage, with the audience. I think he would've done really good. 

I think the decisions keeps being really reasonable, but I would make it different. I wouldn't save Chenai and to be honest considering the people put on notice, I could even eliminate Isaac tonight. I have to agree with the judges, his lack of excitement with the competition annoys me a little, and I think it affects his performances.

For the next 3 eliminations, tonight's decisions made it easier for me to choose lol

I would eliminate next Jess Chalmers and Chenai Boucher. Like the judges, I wanted to see Jonathan Wells performing solo on the stage, but if he didn't do some really special, I would put him on that next elimination with the girls.

I also wouldn't be surprised with the elimination of Jesse Lazaroo, Issac McCallum or Jake Carlson. I think they are all competing for the same spot as other stronger artists. Kiani, Bethany, Natasha and TJ are on my warning list, but I liked their voices tonight so I really want them to do good next and advance.

As for all the others, I don't think and I hope they're not in danger.

1 hour ago, AlissonfromBR said:

top 24? 2 sep groups?

Solo performances with audience, 3 more eliminated to make a top 21.

1 hour ago, AlissonfromBR said:

The producers are trying to make a girl winner this season. Don’t u think?

I don't think, at all. To me the male cast is much stronger. And by the public reaction at the comments, I believe it will be hard to take the favoritism from Ripley.

18 minutes ago, searomordep said:

Solo performances with audience, 3 more eliminated to make a top 21.

I don't think, at all. To me the male cast is much stronger. And by the public reaction at the comments, I believe it will be hard to take the favoritism from Ripley.

The top 24 performs Tomorrow?

• Like 1

TOP 30 PART 3

Drea Onamade - That's What I Like by Bruno Mars - TOP 21

Trent Richardson - Stay by Rihanna - TOP 21

Amy Reeves - Clarity by Zedd and Foxes - TOP 21

Kiani Smith - You're The One That I Want from Grease - ON NOTICE

Imogen Spendlove - Against All Odds by Phil Collins - TOP 21

TJ Zimba - Airplanes by B.O.B. ft Hayley Williams - TOP 21

Chenai Boucher - Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down - TOP 21

Denvah Baker-Moller - Yellow by Coldplay - TOP 21

Jake Carlson - Wish You the Best by Lewis Capaldi - TOP 21

Natasha Rose - Bad Romance by Lady Gaga - TOP 21

Kobe White - You're Still The One by Shania Twain - TOP 21

Jonathan Wells - Attention by Charlie Puth - ON NOTICE

Jess Chalmers - Break Free by Zedd and Ariana Grande - ON NOTICE

Issac McCallum - 7 Years by Lukas Graham - ON NOTICE

Tomorrow is 

Jesse Lazaroo

Ripley Alexander

Ivana Ilic

Tyler Hamill

Olivia Brittion

Jackson Smith

Bethany Byrne

Kym Miaco

Dylan Wright

- Chenai surprised me tonight, I really liked her performance, she deserved to go through. I think she should stick to this rock vibe, it matches her tone and attitude. 

- Each time I hear Denvah I get more in love with her individuality. She's such an unique artist. I hope she keeps choosing different and unexpected songs for her voice, cause it seems to fit anything.

- Jonathan always use his falsetto as if it was one of his strengths, but it's actually one of his weakness, it's flat, bad sustained, and doesn't sound good. His chest voice is actually pretty, but he really needs to have some training to improve his vocal habilites.

- With all respect for her as an artist, but I don't really know how the judges kept Jess till now, she's not at all on the same level as the rest of the cast. She's a good performer, but vocally it didn't work at all.

- Kyle is too rude, but he was right about Issac, it wouldn't be fair to put him straight through after that performance.

To me, after tonight, Jonathan and Jess are easily the choices to go home. Let's see who completes the trio, but I guess probably someone from tomorrow performances, maybe Jesse.

I loved imogen 

the sneak peek doesn’t look good for ripley 

also you still uploading

12 minutes ago, searomordep said:

To me, after tonight, Jonathan and Jess are easily the choices to go home. Let's see who completes the trio, but I guess probably someone from tomorrow performances, maybe Jesse.

issac will probably go home, he has been struggling and hasn't been better than his audition