BIAS Fan Thread

season1

His wife Karley probably helped him get some extra votes. 👍

https://www.facebook.com/morningpointeeasthamilton/videos/tonight-is-the-night-for-voting-grant-bias-bias-music-the-husband-of-our-morning/900733964996191

text from the Morning Pointe post:

Tonight is the night for voting!
Grant Bias, the husband of our Morning Pointe of East Hamilton - Assisted Living & Memory Care Community Relations Director Karley Bias, is a contestant on “The Voice,” and tonight’s votes will determine if he makes it to the top 9! To vote, go to The Voice website or The Voice official app. Voting will run from 9:55 p.m. Eastern Time to 7 a.m. on Dec. 5. One vote per email address per voting method is allowed.
Check out the super-cool video our residents made to support BIAS!!!
Edited by RTV
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, season1 said:

I wish he sang this song on Monday night. He might have gotten a public vote.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm glad BIAS went out on a good performance, and I hope The Voice exposure helps him in the future.

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0zJWzyr7wI/

HcAddPE.png

The comments from Alexa and RUDI are so heartwarming.

The full message from BIAS:

I laid it all out there last night guys. I never thought that I would have the opportunity to sing on The Voice, much less make it as a semi-finalist. This show has changed my life forever and for that I am grateful. Thank you to each and every person that supported me. A huge thank you to my coach @gwenstefani for believing in me and supporting me every step of the way. 🤍 This is only the beginning for BIAS. #Biased4Bias #s24 #thevoice #nbc #teamgwen #gwenstefani #niallhoran #johnlegend #reba #lives #top9 @nbcthevoice

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On December 20, Jacquie posted about BIAS and Huntley:

"Although this journey has come to an end for us, Season 24 was the most incredible experience. The three amigos hold strong. Bias and I will be releasing music and I can guarantee you'll be getting that duet from Huntley and I later on down the road. I cannnnnnot put enough emphasis on how proud I am of US! @huntleymusic deserved this win. His voice is literally insane! He is an absolute legend of a human being. Most of all, he is a good friend. Watch out for the Three Amigos reunion. Congratulations to you Huntley. Don't feel guilty. There had to be a winner and I'm glad it was you because I invested a lot of time braiding that hair."

https://www.facebook.com/JacquieRoars/posts/pfbid0USFjzHFPB7zFEiDJUW8dcffJ8x7zxMZWgz73xhHC7SdbHxG3NM768USdeuff2Xuel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...