Big Brother UK

Alex95

9 hours ago, Erestor said:

Yes! It would have been Hallie vs. Trish with 5 votes each

I really hope Trish does not go, she grew on me a lot this week plus this eviction pattern so far is not cool. :( 

That being said my votes went to Dylan and fingers crossed that I am in the majority for the first time. :haha:

Also I am sad that Chanelle and Noky nomimated each other. 💔 Especially surprised that Noky did not nominate Paul instead after his behaviour towards her

Oooh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I wish the show would show the numbers of votes like they used to, but at least they still say so.

Ah yeah the eviction pattern was why I am fearful of her going. I'm hoping I'm wrong and she doesn't go.

Aww yeah, that was sad to see. :( But at least it was both of them nominating each other rather than one doing so and not the other? I would have felt worse for the one that didn't nominate. And yeah, what I was saying applies to Paul/Noky. I was surprised she didn't nominate him but he still nominated her, even though they cleared things up. But I guess not enough for Paul. :closedeyes: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I'd be shocked if Trish went. Her alliance seems to be the fan favorite one. I think it's easily between Hallie and Dylan.

Oooh that's a good point. I think you're likely right on that.

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I wish the show would show the numbers of votes like they used to, but at least they still say so.

Ah yeah the eviction pattern was why I am fearful of her going. I'm hoping I'm wrong and she doesn't go.

Aww yeah, that was sad to see. :( But at least it was both of them nominating each other rather than one doing so and not the other? I would have felt worse for the one that didn't nominate. And yeah, what I was saying applies to Paul/Noky. I was surprised she didn't nominate him but he still nominated her, even though they cleared things up. But I guess not enough for Paul. :closedeyes: 

They do show it on BBUK social media accounts:

Same here. :yes: 

Oh yeah, that’s a fair point. I do think that this week’s task kind of ruined their relationship with of them being Queens and showing a different approach to the tasks. It highlighted differences between them. I hope it was just for one week though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

Yinrun’s fake crying is starting to annoy me now. The same way that Kathreya quickly lost her appeal. I could do without seeing it again.

Yeah not gonna lie but the crying in jail was bit too much, I mean it was not that big of a deal especially with what she’s actually said :ph34rwave:

Edited by Erestor

2 hours ago, Zoey said:

Yinrun’s fake crying is starting to annoy me now. The same way that Kathreya quickly lost her appeal. I could do without seeing it again.

Aww I did feel really bad for Yinrun but at the same time, I can totally get these comments. The crying was a bit too much and way over the top for the actual situation.

1 hour ago, Erestor said:

They do show it on BBUK social media accounts:

Same here. :yes: 

Oh yeah, that’s a fair point. I do think that this week’s task kind of ruined their relationship with of them being Queens and showing a different approach to the tasks. It highlighted differences between them. I hope it was just for one week though. 

Ooooh I love this graphic. Thanks for this.

Ughh yeah that's totally the case. :( I don't expect them to be the best of friends but I'm hoping it's just a one week thing and they can past their drama. I'm hopeful for it.

• Like 1

Loved this sweet moment between Chanelle and Trish. ❤️

I can’t believe I am saying this but Olivia has actually grown on me a lot, her comments are hilarious

and another person I had no idea would grow on me is Henry. I kinda have been in the same situation as he’s right now with Jordan and Matty so I feel bad for him sometimes

Kerry is back to being her usual self :dead:

Edited by Erestor

37 minutes ago, Erestor said:

I can’t believe I am saying this but Olivia has actually grown on me a lot, her comments are hilarious

I feel the same and I have no idea how it happened because she got on every last nerve of mine for the first two weeks lmao. Suddenly I kinda think she's iconic and I'm rooting for her

Aww I'm loving the change of opinions on Olivia. :haha: I totally get it. She did come off as A LOT earlier in the season and looked like the obvious first boot. But then I think she's settled into her own and gets to show more layers of herself as a person/housemate.

Hmm.... yeah the Jordan/Henry/Matty storyline is all really intriguing to me. I have a hot take on it that I've been thinking of over the last week or so. I feel like Jordan/Henry have a lot more in common and have had that foundation built since Day 1. They have the natural and deep conversations. They are like the married couple - and they even refer to each other as husbands in a playful manner. Then Matty comes along, who is completely different and intrigues Jordan. They are quite opposites, but opposites attract. It does seem like Matty is the new flame/fling that came into the picture for Jordan (hope that doesn't come off as offensive). Matty does help bring out the fun/silly side of Jordan and he seems really happy with him at times even though he tries to hide it. :haha: But yeah like Patryk said, I do feel bad for Henry in this situation as I feel he's covering up his true (sad/hurt) feelings. :(  I don't think anyone has done anything wrong here either.

Ooh, I'm surprised not more comments were posted in here.

Aww I'm sad to see Hallie go but I think we all were expecting it. :( These vote-to-evicts do take out the biggest personalities, whether they are good or bad. Hallie was the biggest personality of the bunch so it's no surprise there. I'm just surprised that Hallie left before Kerry.

I did love that at least all of Dylan, Trish and Hallie got to share their personal life stories and "what makes them" them stories in the DR on this episode. It made it like an even playing field amongst the three, even though the vote was already decided by then.

Just caught up on the episode. I am surprised that Hallie was evicted. :( I definitely did not want to see her go. I can’t believe people kept boring and annoying Dylan over her. 😐 For the 3rd week in a row I am in the minority side of the vote. :dead:

2 hours ago, Erestor said:

For the 3rd week in a row I am in the minority side of the vote. :dead:

Aww poor Patryk at this. 🙈 :haha: 

Ooh.... I've actually been kinda finding Dylan's popping off moments this week kinda fun. 🙈 But yeah I'd still would much rather have Hallie in the house over Dylan.

Hallie lost me a little early on, quickly won me back. But as mentioned earlier on in the series, just so inspired by her. Putting yourself on a platform at such a young age, as an out and proud trans woman, in a time where the media, politicians, high-profile figures etc. are just abhorrent towards trans people. The utmost respect.

For a while I was a little unsure about having an 18 year-old on BB. It's so young, everyone does stupid stuff at that age and then it gets broadcast to millions of people. But then I think & hope her inclusion was so impactful.

Glad that Trish survived though. We need to start speeding up these evictions because we're halfway through with 13 people left :dead:

• Like 1

Fell a bit behind and just caught up today. Disappointed, but not at all surprised to see Hallie leave. I really wanted to hear more of her story. Yeah she was a bit immature and a bit of a princess at times, but it's reality television idc. She brought fun drama!

The Matty, Jordan, Henry triangle is losing my interest. I'm still confused by it, but I feel like there's not much forward momentum if the whole thing is gonna be as down low as it is. Tensions to rise more! But I guess the fact that we're having a messy gay love triangle on reality television is a sight to see.

The Noky stuff is gonna get even worse I fear. Both sides of the house are pretty anti-Noky and I'm very concerned she's not gonna have a safe space. Olivia and Trish sometimes have her back at times? I guess we'll see. I still don't see her as fake tbh. Maybe her gossiping about Paul was a bad look, but she didn't tell a single lie about him 💅

Oooh I do still really like Noky and she is one of my favorites but yesterday's episode was kind of the first time I got people questioning about her being genuine (lmao I don't know how to word it). 🙈 I still think she is real and genuine though. However, I do think it was kinda unnecessary to bring up the Paul thing to Olivia and erupt a drama storyline of it. But at the same time, I think she had good intentions about it and was looking out for how Olivia would look in the situation as the girl always comes off worse in these things no matter what. I do like to think they are just friends and there's just friendly banter - but sometimes their playfulness looks more than that. But then the Brits are more affectionate than Americans in that sense, so it could be just a cultural norm. I was actually thinking Paul/Olivia would eventually get together but then found out he had a girlfriend so took that out of my mind.

And then oooof, even Trish starting to question Noky really worries me too. :( I don't think Trish or Olivia would nominate her but do see Noky getting lots of nominations and likely to be up in the next eviction regardless.

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh I do still really like Noky and she is one of my favorites but yesterday's episode was kind of the first time I got people questioning about her being genuine (lmao I don't know how to word it). 🙈 I still think she is real and genuine though. However, I do think it was kinda unnecessary to bring up the Paul thing to Olivia and erupt a drama storyline of it. But at the same time, I think she had good intentions about it and was looking out for how Olivia would look in the situation as the girl always comes off worse in these things no matter what. I do like to think they are just friends and there's just friendly banter - but sometimes their playfulness looks more than that. But then the Brits are more affectionate than Americans in that sense, so it could be just a cultural norm. I was actually thinking Paul/Olivia would eventually get together but then found out he had a girlfriend so took that out of my mind.

And then oooof, even Trish starting to question Noky really worries me too. :( I don't think Trish or Olivia would nominate her but do see Noky getting lots of nominations and likely to be up in the next eviction regardless.

Yeah it does feel like more people are questioning her/ thinking she is not genuine. :( Personally, I don’t see it. Anytime I tune in to watch the live stream, she’s always hanging out with different housemates and having fun. But I do expect her to be nominated because for some reason she gets blamed for everything. 😐

On a side note, Olivia revealed on the live stream last night that she won’t be friends with Kerry after the show. :dead:

I am really curious about the nominations/ evictions schedule - we are halfway through the season with only 3 evictions. :haha:

Edited by Erestor

Noky & Olivia are definitely my top two right now. I'm nervous about their survival though, especially with this twist coming up.

Chanelle's really been disappointing me a lot lately. She keeps saying more and more ignorant shit that causes me to raise an eyebrow. While I don't believe it's malicious, it's certainly become a pattern. She really doesn't think even a single person voted to evict Hallie because they're transphobic? Come on now. Jenkin too, but I have no expectations for him compared to Chanelle because if he's not whining then he's simply not speaking, so I wasn't as disappointed by him. Glad Olivia woke that shit up because she's completely right.

Edited by Alex95

On 10/29/2023 at 1:34 AM, Erestor said:

Yeah it does feel like more people are questioning her/ thinking she is not genuine. :( Personally, I don’t see it. Anytime I tune in to watch the live stream, she’s always hanging out with different housemates and having fun. But I do expect her to be nominated because for some reason she gets blamed for everything. 😐

On a side note, Olivia revealed on the live stream last night that she won’t be friends with Kerry after the show. :dead:

I am really curious about the nominations/ evictions schedule - we are halfway through the season with only 3 evictions. :haha:

Ughh yeah. :( I think because of her beauty pageant background and maybe because she's not super cliquey/tight with a certain group of people, they could be thinking this? It's hard to tell. Yeah definitely expecting her to be up on the next set of normal noms - and do worry about her public support.

omgg she said that? :dead: Lmao on last night's show she did say she was kinda over her and how Hallie not being there means she'll have to spend more uninvited time with Kerry. :dead: 

LMAO I know. I thought we were going to get either some double evictions or some 2 evictions a week type stuff, like they do on the celebrity edition. I don't want no dang 10 person final. :dead: 

Oooh yeah the new twist coming up is interesting. One housemate (and they can pick someone of their choice) can choose 3 housemates of their choice for an instant secret eviction. 😮 This should be really fun, intriguing and absolutely scary. Nervcited on what's going to happen. :shiver:

Oh and speaking of the Chanelle/Jenkin stuff, I feel like the Chanelle, Jenkin and Tom trio talk a lot of trash about a lot the housemates yet they never get called out on it or barely ever get nominated. :dead: I'm so curious on how they are dominating the game like this, lmao. 🤣

59 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Noky & Olivia are definitely my top two right now. I'm nervous about their survival though, especially with this twist coming up.

Chanelle's really been disappointing me a lot lately. She keeps saying more and more ignorant shit that causes me to raise an eyebrow. While I don't believe it's malicious, it's certainly become a pattern. She really doesn't think even a single person voted to evict Hallie because they're transphobic? Come on now. Jenkin too, but I have no expectations for him compared to Chanelle because if he's not whining then he's simply not speaking, so I wasn't as disappointed by him. Glad Olivia woke that shit up because she's completely right.

Pretty much exactly how I feel on all points. Although the lettuce stuff was a little silly and I think I’d go crazy living with her, love that Olivia is speaking facts and not afraid to do so. And still really rooting for Noky.

Jenkin’s honestly a waste of a spot IMO and Chanelle is disappointing. 

While I am not agreeing with everything Chanelle says and she does stir the pot sometimes, I think everyone in that house talks smack about other housemates and it just depends on who you like the most to be more relaxed in terms of how much it bothers you. For example, Jordan/Trish/Yinrun/Matty/ Henry group talking about Dylan and changing the subject the second they saw him going upstairs. 😅

But that being said I prefer it when Chanelle hangs out with other housemates than, let’s say, Paul.

I am glad we are all in agreement about Noky though ❤️

It seems someone is getting evicted via flash vote during Late and live tonight. 😮 

Edited by Erestor
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Erestor said:

To clarify, the backdoor eviction will not be shown tonight and there’s no live stream tonight:

Thanks for posting this, Patryk!

I'm glad I saw this now as I would have been disappointed watching the shows expecting an eviction and it not happening. Oh well, I look forward to seeing it tomorrow night.

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thanks for posting this, Patryk!

I'm glad I saw this now as I would have been disappointed watching the shows expecting an eviction and it not happening. Oh well, I look forward to seeing it tomorrow night.

No problem! It was all confusing to me before as well :haha: