Big Brother UK

Alex95

Yes, I was not a fan of the way Jordan spoke about Noky. It's like the BB24 houseguests assuming everything Taylor did was fake because she has a pageant background. Yes Noky has a pageant background and knows how to put things on for a crowd, but showing emotion isn't automatically fake. I think Noky is one of the realest housemates in that house. I keep wanting to like Jordan because I find him psychologically interesting, but I can totally see myself being 100% anti-Jordan by the end of the season and I hope I'm not.

• Like 2

I understand where Chanelle comes from re not wanting to be confrontational, because I try to avoid confrontations if

possible. :haha: But at the same time I don’t think Trish’s intentions were malicious. It was kinda blown out of proportion tbh

19 hours ago, Erestor said:

Chanelle and Noky as Queens Ants? Sounds about right :wub:

As it should be. ❤️ 

Jordan and Matty continue to confuse me even more :dead:

SAME! :dead: 

Chanelle not remembering names of her team members :wub:

This part CRACKED ME UP especially as Tom is one of her closest friends. :dead: 

18 hours ago, Erestor said:

I understand where Chanelle comes from re not wanting to be confrontational, because I try to avoid confrontations if

possible. :haha: But at the same time I don’t think Trish’s intentions were malicious. It was kinda blown out of proportion tbh

I'm the same way in wanting to avoid confrontations. But yeah I feel like that argument really blew up for nothing. 

Omgash that fight over eggs was the funniest thing ever :dead:  Kerry is comedy gold :haha:

Kerry in the smelling challenge :dead: 

lmaoo yeah Kerry was hilarious in this challenge/task. Had me cracking up in those moments. :dead: 

8 hours ago, *Lily said:

Song of the year

Lmaoo this was so funny and cute. :lmao: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

So Farida was the house target, then it was Zak, and now it seems like they're setting up Noky & Trish a bit

don't do it kim woodburn GIF by Big Brother UK

I swear if they are both nominated against each other 😐

I think Paul should get enough votes to be up on the chopping block though

So it's looking like Trish, Dylan, and Hallie up. Pretty surprised by these nominations. I thought Paul, Kerry, and Noky could be up there.

Really hoping Dylan goes but I think it's gonna be Hallie taking the hit for being part of Kerry's clique.

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

So it's looking like Trish, Dylan, and Hallie up. Pretty surprised by these nominations. I thought Paul, Kerry, and Noky could be up there.

Really hoping Dylan goes but I think it's gonna be Hallie taking the hit for being part of Kerry's clique.

Lol same here, I definitely thought it would be Paul, Kerry and Noky

Bless Yinrun for breaking the rules and accidentally putting Dylan on the chopping block as a result :wub:

Oooh nicee that it's a 3-person up for eviction this week.

Oops, Dylan's house father role strategy of cooking for everyone in the house seemed to backfire, which I'm sure he wasn't expecting. 🙈 Him going from 0 nominations to the most nomination this week is really crazy. He seems like he's really going to pop off with how he handled that announcement. :haha: 

Sad to see Hallie but even more sad to see Trish up. :( I am going to guess Trish goes because that's just how these evictions have been going this series. 🙂 Although I really hope that doesn't happen because I don't know how Yinrun would handle that - poor thing would be devastated. :broken: 

Yinrun going 3 weeks without having any nominations! :wub: I thought Tom was going to make it through without any nominations too but Hallie's vote happened.

Also really happy Noky just avoided eviction as I thought she was going to be up. And also really surprised that Paul wasn't up. He had a bad few days but managed to clean things up on yesterday's show.  

Though reading more in here, yeah I think I agree with others that Hallie will most likely go. She's the biggest character and maybe the most polarizing, which hurts in a vote-to-evict, so I can totally see her going.

57 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh that was the change? I thought her votes being cancelled saved Kerry from being up. :dead: 

Yes! It would have been Hallie vs. Trish with 5 votes each

I really hope Trish does not go, she grew on me a lot this week plus this eviction pattern so far is not cool. :( 

That being said my votes went to Dylan and fingers crossed that I am in the majority for the first time. :haha:

Also I am sad that Chanelle and Noky nomimated each other. 💔 Especially surprised that Noky did not nominate Paul instead after his behaviour towards her

Edited by Erestor