The Masked Singer Season 10 - Sept 10, 2023

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

Diver lol cute costume

favorite person to hate? who is it?

singing Any Way You Want It

not sure i actually hate it but i did not really like it.

Smore is ok .

Rubber Ducky was entertaining . vocals could have been better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

don't think i will be watching Snake Oil.

• Like 1

Cow is quite good.

i thought Cow was a female.

guess i am not surprised Rubber Ducky went  though i think it should have been Diver . Gazelle was easily the best.  it seems they are going back to eliminating one singer as opposed to only one going through which is a good thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

guess i am not surprised Rubber Ducky went  though i think it should have been Diver . Gazelle was easily the best.  it seems they are going back to eliminating one singer as opposed to only one going through which is a good thing.

I'm glad they changed the format again, that other way was brutal.

fun first episode for the season, I can't wait for Trolls night :spaz:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, istersay said:

I'm glad they changed the format again, that other way was brutal.

fun first episode for the season, I can't wait for Trolls night :spaz:

excited for that and some of the other ones seem good as well. the NFL one i could do without.

• Like 1

Okay so I really have no idea what this season's format is but.... are they returning to the better/classic format? PLEASE? :wub: The seasons are much better this way.

I loved that there were 5 performers and it looks like they will perform a few times in a group... and it's not a case of having so many reveals on the same night. It was a really good night and premiere episode. I really enjoyed all of Gazelle, S'more and Cow... and they were amongst my favorites of the night.

OMG Rubber Ducky had me in stitches! :dead: His performance was so fun and hilarious. :lmao: He was the clear weakest of the night and a fair elimination this episode. I was shocked and shook finding out that he was Anthony Anderson. 😮 I never imagined him on this show but I'm glad he did it and had fun! :haha:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Predictions I have heard

Gazelle: Evan Rachel Wood or Kim Basinger, Tia Carrere

Diver: Tom Sandoval, 

S'more: AJ McLean/ Justin Guarini

Cow: Billy Porter

oh for Diver now that makes sense when talking about all the hate he gets, it's true :rofl:

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Okay so I really have no idea what this season's format is but.... are they returning to the better/classic format? PLEASE? :wub: The seasons are much better this way.

I loved that there were 5 performers and it looks like they will perform a few times in a group... and it's not a case of having so many reveals on the same night. It was a really good night and premiere episode. I really enjoyed all of Gazelle, S'more and Cow... and they were amongst my favorites of the night.

OMG Rubber Ducky had me in stitches! :dead: His performance was so fun and hilarious. :lmao: He was the clear weakest of the night and a fair elimination this episode. I was shocked and shook finding out that he was Anthony Anderson. 😮 I never imagined him on this show but I'm glad he did it and had fun! :haha:

much better format than only having 3 singers and only one stays for sure.

It's cool AA joined the show for the night, didn't know he could sing at all, he was hysterical anyway. Rreally hoping Gazelle stays in for a while

So S10 officially begins.

Gazelle was clearly the best of the night. I'm not sure how this season's format will be (although it appears it's not using the format from the previous couple of seasons, so that's good. As Wally said, the seasons without that format are much better), but based on this performance she has a chance to go far. After that, I would rank S'more, Cow, Diver, and Rubber Ducky in that order.

It appears S'more will be Nicole's crush this season. He can join Thingamajig and Rhino in that department. :giggle:

Rubber Ducky completely butchered an 80s classic. He didn't even try to sing the melody. :haha: I thought Diver would be the worst until rubber Ducky came out. :haha: It was clear he would be the first one eliminated. Well, Ken got it right. I kind of figured he would because he wasn't doing his usual schtick when guessing the act. I wasn't expecting Anthony Anderson, but here we are. :haha:

Speaking of Nicole, since this is her last season (at least for now, I hope) 😢, I'll warn everyone I will be super annoying more vamped with my thirst schtick. 😉 Time to start with last night's outfit:

masked-singer-season-10-091123-b0006462e4564eaf998a1ce66a1ce6ee.jpg

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of her by herself yet, so this will have to do for the time being. I'll just pretend the other three aren't there. :giggle:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Predictions I have heard

Gazelle: Evan Rachel Wood or Kim Basinger, Tia Carrere

Diver: Tom Sandoval, 

S'more: AJ McLean/ Justin Guarini

Cow: Billy Porter

Oooh these are some interesting speculations here.

Hmm I did have Billy Porter in mind possibly for Cow but I didn't really hear/recognize his singing voice as Billy's. I need to hear more of him to make sure. :unsure:  But LMAOO that guess for Diver totally makes sense. Though ugh if it's true as he's doing another competitive reality show right now. So doing two shows + Vanderpump Rules would be too much. 😕 :lmao: 

1 hour ago, istersay said:

oh for Diver now that makes sense when talking about all the hate he gets, it's true :rofl:

much better format than only having 3 singers and only one stays for sure.

It's cool AA joined the show for the night, didn't know he could sing at all, he was hysterical anyway. Rreally hoping Gazelle stays in for a while

lmao exactly what I was thinking. :lmao: I hope it's not as he's doing too much which probably means it is him.

Exactly. This is a step in the right direction! 

Agreed on the rest of this. :yes: 

• Like 1