The Masked Singer Season 10 - Sept 10, 2023

Donut was ok . i liked his other performance better.

• Like 1

Came in late, but excited to watch the final unmaskings!

Looooove Macy Gray and she's one of the few on this show I was 100% sure about from the first few words of her first song. Loved each performance!

Gazelle did amaaaaazing tonight. Honestly preferred her to Cow's first performance, but I get it. I love seeing the non-singers make it far and I'm familiar with Janel's name, but not really anything else she's done. A pleasant surprise for sure!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Came in late, but excited to watch the final unmaskings!

Looooove Macy Gray and she's one of the few on this show I was 100% sure about from the first few words of her first song. Loved each performance!

Gazelle did amaaaaazing tonight. Honestly preferred her to Cow's first performance, but I get it. I love seeing the non-singers make it far and I'm familiar with Janel's name, but not really anything else she's done. A pleasant surprise for sure!

I didn't know who Janel was, didn't watch her show

Ne Yo wrote the song Cow is singing.

• Like 2

Cow did a great job on that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, istersay said:

Winner is

Reveal hidden contents

Cow

happy for the results.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, istersay said:

wait so he's not even a singer? no clue who Donut is then

he mentioned he was a singer . he actually had four #1 songs on the Country chart and a song that reached #14 on the Hot 100 back in 1981 which was not one of them . it was a cover of an Elvis song.

• Like 1

was happy that Ne Yo won . he is one of my all time favorite male singers . alo a great songwriter as well.

• Like 2

I was rooting for Gazelle, but I wanted a Cow vs Gazelle showdown 2.0 for the finale.  I really wound up liking Cow throughout.  He really said, I am going to tackle this season by singing songs originally released by female artists.  I love that for him.  He's my favorite male winner of the masked singer.

• Like 2

Ne Yo says in an interview that he liked doing the show much he would do it again if he could get away with it. i wonder in the future if there will be contestants that do it more than once . he had previously done the UK version where he came in  second  in Season 2 .

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00216964.html

• Like 1