Contestants With Extremely Similar Runs

Jaffy

Laith Al Saadi and Jesse Larson. 

Both blues guitarrists in their 30s (at the time, I believe), Team Adam, sung "The Letter" at some point, were featured on the 2nd episode of blinds, and the last episodes of both battles and knockouts of their respective seasons, both won the semifinals Instant Save and finished 4th in the finale. 

• Like 3

Rose Short and Jershika.

The only difference is that Jershika is a stolen act, and was meant to be a fodder had it not been for her breakout KO performance. Still, they both turned 2 chairs at the Blinds, had great Knockouts, slayed their Playoffs despite unusual song choices, won the Semifinal instant save, sang a Christmas song with their coaches, and finished last in the final. 

Not to mention Jershika looked up to Rose and considered her run a goal to achieve.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kenneth96 said:

Rose Short and Jershika.

The only difference is that Jershika is a stolen act, and was meant to be a fodder had it not been for her breakout KO performance. Still, they both turned 2 chairs at the Blinds, had great Knockouts, slayed their Playoffs despite unusual song choices, won the Semifinal instant save, sang a Christmas song with their coaches, and finished last in the final. 

Not to mention Jershika looked up to Rose and considered her run a goal to achieve.

Also, they are both from Killeen and had their job related to guards.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Laith Al Saadi and Jesse Larson. 

Both blues guitarrists in their 30s (at the time, I believe), Team Adam, sung "The Letter" at some point, were featured on the 2nd episode of blinds, and the last episodes of both battles and knockouts of their respective seasons, both won the semifinals Instant Save and finished 4th in the finale. 

That’s a perfect one.

Rose Short and Jershika.

29 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

it’s supposed to be a joke about both of them littering their performances with runs

Got you

Rose Short and Jershika.

Yeah I almost would have liked Jershika to get 4th because I have to pair Rose with either DeSz or Beverly and want all 3 to win their battle without a steal.

3 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Meghan Linsey and Morgan Myles always gave me the same vibes

That’s a good one. They sang a couple of the same songs, ditto Alisan Porter. Morgan also has a cover of Girl Crush which was my favorite performance by Meghan. I so wish Holly Brand got 3rd place. One of the country guys is gonna have the dishonor of being Morgan’s battle partner in my if the third placers battled. It’s between 2 of them right now