The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Yeah I’m beginning to debate whether RLETTO/Alyssa are really on or if its themΒ :dead:

Β 

Anyway, Kyle being on this week opens up the possibility for Mafe getting a steal next week so that’s good news. I guess the second likeliest would be Ashley.

It seems Alyssa hasn’t posted about it yet right? Unless she did yesterday

27 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Yeah I’m beginning to debate whether RLETTO/Alyssa are really on or if its themΒ :dead:

Β 

Anyway, Kyle being on this week opens up the possibility for Mafe getting a steal next week so that’s good news. I guess the second likeliest would be Ashley.

That would depend on if reba keeps Tae or not .If reba keeps Asher and Tae goes to Dan and shay then that closes the door for mafe .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, juls1983 said:

That would depend on if reba keeps Tae or not .If reba keeps Asher and Tae goes to Dan and shay then that closes the door for mafe .

Β 

If the loser of Asher/Tae goes to John then I think Dan+Shay steal Ashley.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

@Maddi fans, Dani posted a KO fit pic. That’s usually a good indicator for being on next episode.

Β 

Yeah I noticed that. I'm taking that as a good sign. Of course, Maddi could have lost to Kamalei, but I feel slightly better about her chances now.

Β 

I will say Maddi is talking a lot about how she's excited for new music and having people in her corner beyond the show. Sounds like a goodbye speech, but I'm moving past that and hope she at least has one more round in her.

52 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Zeya and J&J implying Monday in all caps too. :haha:

Β 

Screw it, I’m just waiting til Monday

Β 

They've been snooping and chose chaos today :dead:

46 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Β 

tbh Kyle’s isn’t too convincing for Monday. Reminds me of Dani’s post.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Sounds like a goodbye speech, but I'm moving past that and hope she at least has one more round in her.

Β 

On a similar note, I remember checking RLETTO's social media during the Battles and I thought "this guy comes off way too excited for someone likely eliminated this round". And what do you know. I really believe Chance took him to the Top 12. If its at the expense of Maddi... 😬

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

tbh Kyle’s isn’t too convincing for Monday. Reminds me of Dani’s post.

Β 

Really? I feel like posting a performance pic is more convincing than say, what Anya or J&J/Zeya posted to their stories.

Edited by FloorWax

Just now, FloorWax said:

Β 

Really? I feel like posting a performance pic is more convincing than say, what Anya posted to her story.

Just realized that it’s the performance pic nvmΒ :dead:

Β 

• Haha 2

I really just don’t think Kyle’s on Monday, I don’t want to harp on the promo speculation thing but I just don’t see a world where a pairing featuring a battle steal doesn’t get shown even ONCE in any promo (Unless he’s paired with Olivia…?). I personally didn’t read what he posted as 100% confirmation he’s on for Monday either

Β 

Edit: I’ve chsnged my mind lol I thought that was a pic of him from battles but if it is a pic from his KO Performance he’s probably on for Monday πŸ’€ I guess Nathan really doesn’t get stolen after all

Β 

Does this open the door for Anya making it through KO’s? I don’t even know at this point

Edited by indii
  • Like 2

The main thing I am taking away from this whole debacle is I can not be trusted to provide speculation and my intuition is always wrong

Β 

NBC is too unpredictable and confusing to try to predict πŸ’€

• Haha 1

Imma just say for Olivia’s sake… she made herself seem very present at the hotel throughout with her IG actions. So I’ll be surprised if it turns out she was actually eliminated.

Here’s where I’m at now for this week

Β 

Tae/AsherΒ (steal)

ValΒ vs. Nathan

OliviaΒ vs.Β KyleΒ (steal)

KarenΒ vs. Ducote

SerenityΒ vs. Dani

RLETTOΒ vs. Alyssa

Β 

But where I’m REALLY at for this week is I think all of us are wrong and something is going to shock us on Monday. Like a pairing we haven’t talked about at all is going to get aired or someone we listed as making it through to the playoffs won’t make it.

Just now, Someone648 said:

Imma just say for Olivia’s sake… she made herself seem very present at the hotel throughout with her IG actions. So I’ll be surprised if it turns out she was actually eliminated.

would make the unexpectedness of the season even more exciting and unpredictable lol

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

would make the unexpectedness of the season even more exciting and unpredictable lol

Cuz that would’ve meant her putting in so much effort into putting hotel photos for weeks lol

But she doesn’t strike me as the type that would do that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indii said:

Here’s where I’m at now for this week

Β 

Tae/AsherΒ (steal)

ValΒ vs. Nathan

OliviaΒ vs.Β KyleΒ (steal)

KarenΒ vs. Ducote

SerenityΒ vs. Dani

RLETTOΒ vs. Alyssa

Β 

But where I’m REALLY at for this week is I think all of us are wrong and something is going to shock us on Monday. Like a pairing we haven’t talked about at all is going to get aired or someone we listed as making it through to the playoffs won’t make it.

Olivia/Kyle would mean Anya/Frank, which might break IDF :haha:

Β 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Embarrassed Keeping Up With The Kardashians GIF by PeacockTV

Β 

/jk

Honestly after further thinking on it I think I’ll just stick to my guns…he’s getting stolen whether it means Kyle is tricking us & he’s not on Monday or he doesn’t actually get stolen or there’s 3 steals in this episode or Val/Nathan just aren’t on this week. I’m still confident he’s getting stolen idc

If Nathan doesn’t get stolen & I’ve just been yapping for the last week for no reason I’m just going to delete my account on here

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, indii said:

If Nathan doesn’t get stolen & I’ve just been yapping for the last week for no reason I’m just going to delete my account on here

To be fair, maybe Nathan didn’t need a steal ;)

Β 

Although that would be John’s head on a stake if Val left lol

12 minutes ago, indii said:

Bestie you're the perfect combination of insightful and delusional, we need you here !

Joining Welcome Home GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, indii said:

Β 

I honestly blame you for my anxiety over Maddi due to the Val/Nathan spec so I'm honestly rooting for you to be wrong this time, sorry sis πŸ˜…

• Haha 2