QK watches the Battle rounds and the Knockout rounds

QueenKalie

Okay here we go!

I am surprised at all the love the other coaches gave EJ. I thought he was fine but I thought Tasha was a lot better so I am glad that Blake picked Tasha. 

I think the new coaches were trigger happy with their steals there. But congrats to Niall I guess?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Okay here we go!

I am surprised at all the love the other coaches gave EJ. I thought he was fine but I thought Tasha was a lot better so I am glad that Blake picked Tasha. 

I think the new coaches were trigger happy with their steals there. But congrats to Niall I guess?

I preferred Tasha as well. She was really really good.

EJ's blind was one of my favs of the season, but didn't feel much from him in the battles. His opening was great tho.

I think Gravity is a pretty boring song in general so not sure I would have liked any version of it but in general I thought Jamar and Mariah's battle was pretty boring. I guess Jamar was better than Mariah so I get why Chance picked Jamar. 

Edited by QueenKalie

Gina did get a lot better between her blind and her battle so that's good. This battle was really good but I still would have easily went with Kala over Gina. Nial made a questionable with picking Gina over Kala but I am used to people making questionable decisions on singing shows today. :dead:

I do really like Here Without You as a song. That being said neither of these guys did this song justice. I don't really care who Blake decided to choose. With that being said if I had to pick someone I guess I would have went with Walker but I don't really care either way.

This was definitely one of the most unique battles that I have seen and for that reason I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed both Sorelle and Manessa and I really enjoyed Chance's arrangement of the song. This maybe an unpopular opinion here but I enjoyed Sorelle's part more so I would have went with them. I don't blame Chance for using his playoff pass on Manessa though.

• Like 3