QK watches the Battle rounds and the Knockout rounds

QueenKalie

Mary Kate just flat out slayed this battle. While I haven't seen all of the battle yet this has to be one of the best ones if not the best one. Kylee is someone I didn't really enjoy her blind audition but I think she did pretty good during this performance. But I think Mary Kate did a lot better with it.

As far as the playoff pass goes I think my strategy would be to give it to someone I liked a lot but also the person who I think lost the battle. So if it was up to me I would have picked Mary Kate as the winner and I would have given Kylee the playoff pass instead. 

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

I agree Mary Kate was better there but I guess for me Mary Kate has the type of voice that’s really good for a particular type of song, but Kylee can do a bigger variety of things. So in BAs and more generally I prefer Kylee.

I can definitely see how someone would prefer Mary Kate’s tone though, it’s so nice to listen to.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Gina did get a lot better between her blind and her battle so that's good. This battle was really good but I still would have easily went with Kala over Gina. Nial made a questionable with picking Gina over Kala but I am used to people making questionable decisions on singing shows today. :dead:

Niall choose Gina because he knew Kelly would steal Kala and he wanted to keep them both on the competition. He says it after kala gets stolen that ' s what he hoped to happen , kelly had promised. 

Holly vs Katie Beth. This one was in my top 2 for battles. I love the song Kelly chose for them since I am such a huge fan of Ingrid Andress and I love Lady Like. Fun fact I flew from Texas to NYC to go to see Ingrid in concert a month ago.

Edited by QueenKalie

Katie Beth -  I do tend to gravitate towards soft spoken girls and she is really cute so she should have been right up my alley. The problem is this song isn't really meant for some one like her I think. 

Holly - Holly on the other hand did everything I was hoping for when I heard that she would be singing this song. She was absolutely flawless in this performance so I would have definitely have picked her.

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Katie Beth -  I do tend to gravitate towards soft spoken girls and she is really cute so she should have been right up my alley. The problem is this song isn't really meant for some one like her I think. 

Holly - Holly on the other hand did everything I was hoping for when I heard that she would be singing this song. She was absolutely flawless in this performance so I would have definitely have picked her.

I thought Holly dominated in the battle for sure. She gave an excellent performance and was my favorite individual performer in battles. Her Knockout was also fantastic, and I’m glad she’s getting more recognition on here after that. 

• Like 3

Ryley Tate is the young male teen that can't sing but will make the finale anyways because he's a cute kid. 

Michael was definitely the better of the two singers but he's not really someone who's going to win the show. 

I would pick Michael from a pure talent perspective but if you're trying to win the show or at least get a finalist then you gotta pick Ryley Tate.