• Jordan Matthew Young
    • Jim And Sasha Allen
  2. 2. Best UK Version

3. 3. Australia

• Nathan Allgood vs Sophie Phillis
    • Carly Yelayotis
    • Aaliyah Warren
    • Saraya Mauboy-Hudson

It was painful choosing between Amber and Maelyn but at the end, i pick Amber because there is something pure about her cover. Like, Maelyn "embellish" the songs, which is part of what makes her a great vocalist, but for this song, i feel like it's better to keep it simple as posible, and Amber did that, and it was beautiful. I still love both covers 

1. Amber 

2. Maelyn 

3. Thunderstorm vs Cedrice 

4. India vs Clinton 

5. Jordan 

6. Jim and Sasha 

7. Alessandra vs Joe 

The other two doesn't even deserve a place in the ranking. One is a no-chair and the other is Nick Hagelin 

About The Voice UK, i never got the hype over Kevin Simm, sorry. However, his version was the most consistent vocally. Brooke was great, but there were parts when her performance felt shaky, from a vocal standpoint. It was not quite solid, but she conveyed the message very well, and she has a nice tone

The Voice Australia, none of these covers is at the level of my Top 4 covers from the USA version, so i'm not even gonna rank them because i wasn't really a fan of any of them. In fact, in my opinión, the battle performance was mediocre compared to the battles from the USA (except probably Alessandra vs Joe because i heavily disliked Joe's parts).  I picked Saraya because i feel that she has the most potential, she is good she just need practice.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It was painful choosing between Amber and Maelyn but at the end, i pick Amber because there is something pure about her cover. Like, Maelyn "embellish" the songs, which is part of what makes her a great vocalist, but for this song, i feel like it's better to keep it simple as posible, and Amber did that, and it was beautiful. I still love both covers 

1. Amber 

2. Maelyn 

3. Thunderstorm vs Cedrice 

4. India vs Clinton 

5. Jordan 

6. Jim and Sasha 

7. Alessandra vs Joe 

The other two doesn't even deserve a place in the ranking. One is a no-chair and the other is Nick Hagelin 

About The Voice UK, i never got the hype over Kevin Simm, sorry. However, his version was the most consistent vocally. Brooke was great, but there were parts when her performance felt shaky, from a vocal standpoint. It was not quite solid, but she conveyed the message very well, and she has a nice tone

The Voice Australia, none of these covers is at the level of my Top 4 covers from the USA version, so i'm not even gonna rank them because i wasn't really a fan of any of them. In fact, in my opinión, the battle performance was mediocre compared to the battles from the USA (except probably Alessandra vs Joe because i heavily disliked Joe's parts).  I picked Saraya because i feel that she has the most potential, she is good she just need practice.

I forgot to initially include Alex in my ranking. After watching his performance, he would be 5th 

USA

1. Amber Carrington

2. Maelyn Jarmon

3. India Carney vs Clinton Washington

4. Thunderstorm Artis vs Cedrice

5. Alex Guthrie

6. Alessandra Castronovo vs Joe Kirk
7. Jim and Sasha Allen

8. Jordan Matthew Young

9. Nick Hagelin

10. Tanner Linford

Amber and Maelyn were very close but I picked Amber because it was one of her most significant performances on the show, plus Maelyn has other chances to win.

How wild is that two contestants I didn’t like that got saved the previous week sang Stay and managed to stay in the competition, though while I can’t argue with one based on that week’s performances, the other contestant ruined what could have been a contender for my favorite post playoff team of all time. 

UK- Kevin takes this pretty easily. I enjoyed him a lot more than most ITV contestants.

Australia

1. Saraya Mauboy-Hudson

2. Nathan Allgood vs Sophie Phills

3. Carly Yelayotis

4. Aaliyah Warren

None were really that strong in this version.

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 2:00 PM, Cookie73 said:

USA

1. Amber Carrington

2. Maelyn Jarmon

3. India Carney vs Clinton Washington

4. Thunderstorm Artis vs Cedrice

5. Alex Guthrie

6. Alessandra Castronovo vs Joe Kirk
7. Jim and Sasha Allen

8. Jordan Matthew Young

9. Nick Hagelin

10. Tanner Linford

Amber and Maelyn were very close but I picked Amber because it was one of her most significant performances on the show, plus Maelyn has other chances to win.

How wild is that two contestants I didn’t like that got saved the previous week sang Stay and managed to stay in the competition, though while I can’t argue with one based on that week’s performances, the other contestant ruined what could have been a contender for my favorite post playoff team of all time. 

UK- Kevin takes this pretty easily. I enjoyed him a lot more than most ITV contestants.

Australia

1. Saraya Mauboy-Hudson

2. Nathan Allgood vs Sophie Phills

3. Carly Yelayotis

4. Aaliyah Warren

None were really that strong in this version.

@Cookie73 yours is the same as mine.

My favorite for The Voice US was Maelyn. UK, I picked Kevin. Australia, I picked Saraya. But American Idol Season 20 winner Noah Thompson is and remains my favorite version of Rihanna’s “Stay” out of all the competition TV show covers of this song, since Noah was my favorite contestant that season of Idol and is my favorite Idol winner.