• Hannah Goebel
    • Lynnea Moorer
    • Alex Guthrie
    • Joshua Vacanti
  2. 2. Best UK Version

• Autumn Sharif vs Hannah Wildes
    • Diamond
  3. 3. Best Australia Version

I’m going to rank all 13 of the US performances here, especially since it’s pretty obvious which one I’m going to pick.

1. Jesse Campbell vs Anthony Evans

2. Viktor Kiraly

3. Chris Blue and Vanessa Ferguson
4. Joshua Vacanti

5. Lauren Diaz

6. Melissa Jimenez

7. Elyjuh Rene vs Maiya Sykes

8. Alex Guthrie

9. Nicole Nelson

10. Hannah Goebel

11. Lily Elise

12. Lynnea Moorer

13. Sonia Rao

I liked a lot of these performances, so many of these were very close

Voice UK- Diamond

Voice Australia- I can’t see Russ’s video

I realized that I prefer the performances with more personality and spark to them

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m going to rank all 13 of the US performances here, especially since it’s pretty obvious which one I’m going to pick.

1. Jesse Campbell vs Anthony Evans

2. Viktor Kiraly

3. Chris Blue and Vanessa Ferguson
4. Joshua Vacanti

5. Lauren Diaz

6. Melissa Jimenez

7. Elyjuh Rene vs Maiya Sykes

8. Alex Guthrie

9. Nicole Nelson

10. Hannah Goebel

11. Lily Elise

12. Lynnea Moorer

13. Sonia Rao

I liked a lot of these performances, so many of these were very close

Voice UK- Diamond

Voice Australia- I can’t see Russ’s video

I realized that I prefer the performances with more personality and spark to them

Great ranking. For such an overdone song I liked them all except the last 3.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Great ranking. For such an overdone song I liked them all except the last 3.

I agree. I thought the Top 10 were all good performances. I hope to do another ranking for a different overdone song (but at least I won’t have to rank 13 performances). This is an overdone song choice that is often done well. Now I’m wondering how difficult Make It Rain and It’s a Man’s World rankings will be, especially since I don’t remember not liking any of those performances in the US version. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I agree. I thought the Top 10 were all good performances. I hope to do another ranking for a different overdone song (but at least I won’t have to rank 13 performances). This is an overdone song choice that is often done well. Now I’m wondering how difficult Make It Rain and It’s a Man’s World rankings will be, especially since I don’t remember not liking any of those performances in the US version. 

Matt, Jeffrey, Laith, Koryn, Sharane and Sasha all sang it flawlessly.

Judith Vs Karina, Sisandura Vs Biff, Bryan Vs Malik, Mike. Which do you rank first?

Mercy on the other hand is easy.

God Tier

1. Kymberli Vs OneUp

Good

2. Sharane Vs Jamai

3. Ivonne Acero (Not US)

4. Tanner Howe

Karaoke

5. Mark Isaiah 

6. Anthony Alexander

Bad

7. Shane Q

I Forgot It Originally

8. Jimmy Mowery

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Matt, Jeffrey, Laith, Koryn, Sharane and Sasha all sang it flawlessly.

Judith Vs Karina, Sisandura Vs Biff, Bryan Vs Malik, Mike. Which do you rank first?

Mercy on the other hand is easy.

God Tier

1. Kymberli Vs OneUp

Good

2. Sharane Vs Jamai

3. Ivonne Acero (Not US)

4. Tanner Howe

Karaoke

5. Mark Isaiah 

6. Anthony Alexander

Bad

7. Shane Q

Yeah, I didn’t like a lot of Mercy covers either. Jimmy Mowery sang it too but I didn’t like his rendition either. Mainly because I wasn’t a fan of many contestants that sang it. 

I’m not going to say which Make It Rain and Man’s World covers I preferred, but those lists were very competitive. And with Man’s World, that’s not including versions from foreign countries that I have seen

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah, I didn’t like a lot of Mercy covers either. Jimmy Mowery sang it too but I didn’t like his rendition either. Mainly because I wasn’t a fan of many contestants that sang it. 

I’m not going to say which Make It Rain and Man’s World covers I preferred, but those lists were very competitive. And with Man’s World, that’s not including versions from foreign countries that I have seen

I forgot Jimmys! I guess he’d be last!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I forgot Jimmys! I guess he’d be last!

He’d be one of the bottom choices for me as well. Doesn’t help that he was against one of my favorite contestants that matchup.

I really want more threads to be made because this could be very fun. The creator of this thread keeps track of how many times each song is sung on the show, so I’m sure he knows what some of the other most performed songs are

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

He’d be one of the bottom choices for me as well. Doesn’t help that he was against one of my favorite contestants that matchup.

I really want more threads to be made because this could be very fun. The creator of this thread keeps track of how many times each song is sung on the show, so I’m sure he knows what some of the other most performed songs are

Funnily enough, both of his battle partners names started with K lol. Kendra so decimated him it was ridiculous. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah it’d be cool to have a huge multiple choice who sang it better. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Yeah it’d be cool to have a huge multiple choice who sang it better. 

Stay and Love on the Brain by Rihanna, Jealous by Labrinth and Dancing on My Own should all be fun to rank. LOTB in particular has had so many performances on the show that I loved.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I’ll do the top ten of most overdone songs 

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

if you want, you could then take the winner of each of those and put them in a poll ??

I honestly don’t know how this type of poll would work, since it seems harder to compare different overdone songs. 

• Like 1