Best Castaway Ever (Survivor)

Solaris

Jury Vote:

Stephenie - [Cirie][Cirie][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati][Cirie][Parvati][Parvati][] - PARVATI 

Kim - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra] - SANDRA

Amanda - [Parvati][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati] - PARVATI

Andrea - [Sandra][Cirie][Parvati][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati]][Parvati] - PARVATI

Sugar - [Parvati][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati][Cirie][Parvati] - PARVATI 

Abi-Maria - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][][][][][] - 

Jerri - [Parvati][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][][][] - SANDRA

Jenna - [Sandra][Parvati][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati][Sandra][Sandra][Parvati][Sandra] - SANDRA

Sophie - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][][][][][] - 

Natalie - [Sandra][Parvati][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati][Sandra][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati] - PARVATI

Jerri - Sandra

ROUND RULES (Please copy with your vote): 5 votes per day, 1 hour apart. For each vote, you can write the name of one castaway. Once a castaway has a majority, they vote for that individual. This is avote for someone to WIN the game. Please write which Castaway you want to cast a vote and the person they are voting for. Please check for skipped votes and fix if necessary. The Castaway with themost votes will win Best Castaway Ever.

Jury Vote:

Stephenie - [Cirie][Cirie][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati][Cirie][Parvati][Parvati][] - PARVATI 

Andrea - [Sandra][Cirie][Parvati][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati][Parvati]][Parvati] - PARVATI

Abi-Maria - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][][][][][] - 

Jenna - [Sandra][Parvati][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati][Sandra][Sandra][Parvati][Sandra] - SANDRA

Sophie - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra] - SANDRA

Natalie - [Sandra][Parvati][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati][Sandra][Sandra][Parvati][Parvati] - PARVATI

Sophie - Sandra

ROUND RULES (Please copy with your vote): 5 votes per day, 1 hour apart. For each vote, you can write the name of one castaway. Once a castaway has a majority, they vote for that individual. This is avote for someone to WIN the game. Please write which Castaway you want to cast a vote and the person they are voting for. Please check for skipped votes and fix if necessary. The Castaway with the most votes will win Best Castaway Ever.

Edited by taylorkat

Jury Vote:

Abi-Maria - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][][][][] - SANDRA

Sophie - [Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra][Sandra] - SANDRA

Abi-Maria - Sandra

ROUND RULES (Please copy with your vote): 5 votes per day, 1 hour apart. For each vote, you can write the name of one castaway. Once a castaway has a majority, they vote for that individual. This is avote for someone to WIN the game. Please write which Castaway you want to cast a vote and the person they are voting for. Please check for skipped votes and fix if necessary. The Castaway with the most votes will win Best Castaway Ever.

Well with that Cirie is our 11th and final juror.  It has come down to Sandra and Parvati.  One vote stands between them and winning the game. Below is Ciries vote for the winner.  The first to 20 gets her vote and wins Best Castaway Ever.  Votes are reset, good luck! 1 vote per hour. Max 5 a day.

Ciries Vote:

Sandra - [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Parvati - [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Edited by Solaris

10 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I won't have service after today and it was clear from the beginning Sandra would win (deservely so) but I am so thrilled we got Parvati to the final two. One of the best ever as well, glad she got her flowers ❤️ 

This game is definitely ending today.  One of these two will take it before the day is over.

14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I won't have service after today and it was clear from the beginning Sandra would win (deservely so) but I am so thrilled we got Parvati to the final two. One of the best ever as well, glad she got her flowers ❤️ 

Lol Parvati’s obviously winning, which everyone knew from day one

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Lol this game was created to make sure Parvati wins something since she never does on this board. :haha:

• Confused 1

Just now, Zoey said:

Lol this game was created to make sure Parvati wins something since she never does on this board. :haha:

As the person who created the game, please don't state things that aren't true.  I created a game that people could play and enjoy.  I had no idea who would participate, and Parvati was not one of the people I predicted to win.

• Like 1

IDK the complaints feel like people are spitting in my face for the work I put into figuring out an interactive way to enjoy the forum. If I run something else like this I am open to suggestions. I have tried to make the rules consistent and fair.

Edited by Solaris

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

As the person who created the game, please don't state things that aren't true.  I created a game that people could play and enjoy.  I had no idea who would participate, and Parvati was not one of the people I predicted to win.

Lol you know no one on this board dislikes Parvati, so there would be a very strong possibility she’d sail through. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

IDK the complaints feel like people are spitting in my face for the work I put into figuring out an interactive way to enjoy the forum. If I run something else like this I am open to suggestions. I have tried to make the rules consistent and fair.

No one has complained or said anything wasn’t fair though. Unless I’ve missed something.