43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• Nicole Nelson
    • Matthew Shuler
    • Joshua Davis
    • Jordan Smith
    • Maelyn
    • Morgan Myles

This was extremely hard because it hurts I had to choose between Maelyn and Morgan considering they are my top favorites and they tied with that performance but I voted Maelyn. I also loved Jordan and Matthew's version as well. I don't remember the others on the list that much. 

1. Morgan - Not the best version vocally, but I loved that her version was different from others. That's the reason I Voted for her.

2. Jordan - Best version of this song on this show ever imo, and you can't convince me otherwise.

3. Matthew Shuler - Not the best vocals, but I think he sold the emotion really well.

4. Maelyn - Great version. Vocally it had no issues, but she didn't show much dynamics. 

5. Joshua - Unpop but I really liked it as well. His tone is not for everyone, I agree, but I personally liked it.

6. Nicole - Another good version. Liked some of the things she did, but I prefer the people above her.

12 hours ago, nytsch said:

Also, kinda off topic but I’m remembering that the no steals KO format back then made us lose Nicole. Was Loren better in the moment? Sure, but Nicole shouldn’t have gone home.

Loren had a moment with "You Know I'm No Good". All coaches picked her as the winner. That's all I can remember. 

Tbh "Spotlight" wasn't a good song choice for a KO so I kinda understand.

13 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Loren had a moment with "You Know I'm No Good". All coaches picked her as the winner. That's all I can remember. 

Tbh "Spotlight" wasn't a good song choice for a KO so I kinda understand.

She actually did Alicia's If I Ain't Got You, but I know what you're thinking of. That was a different KO from Adam's team lol.

Probably unpopular but I thought the coaches exaggerated it. Nicole's performance was great too and to me they were pretty even. If anything won it for Loren it was probably that big note at the end.

• Like 1