The Dryes (Derek and Katelyn) Fan Thread

jamescasaki

On 7/31/2022 at 10:31 PM, jamescasaki said:

i really hope they did not need to be saved i hope the other person is saved

Today's spoiler update indicates The Dryes battled Bryce Leatherwood and won. Then Blake saved Bryce. :thumbs:

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RTV said:

Reveal hidden contents

If spoilers are correct, I'm disappointed The Dryes were eliminated in the 3-way knockout. 

😢 I hope their three performances are aired and wish them the best in the future.

I am a bit bummed they didn’t make the lives, but based on source feedback, it does seem like they ended on a high note, so thats good. ☺️ I love these guys and am so glad the Voice introduced me to their killer originals, which I’ll be streaming for years to come. ;) 

• Like 1

Blake Busch included The Dryes in the duos section of this article.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-22-contestant-list-meet-the-artists-photos-videos.htm

Blake wrote:

Katelyn and Derek Drye are a married couple based in the Nashville area. They have been featured in Rolling Stone, CMT, and People Magazine. Derek’s mom died by suicide when he was a baby. His tragic experience inspired several of their songs.  The couple has been married 11+ years and their song “War” has over 6 million streams on Spotify. The couple has beautiful sound with Katelyn bringing a lot of the power and Derek accompanying her and singing well-executed harmonies.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...