Big Brother Canada 10

*Chris

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

rXowetB.png

Akshar has now been evicted from the Big Brother draft as we head into finale night. Good luck to Amanda, Wally, and myself (I was feeling really confident in my chances until all that jury footage and the mistake of evicting Haleena over Kevin :/)

me losing both my draft picks 4th & 5th :( 

5 hours ago, Alex95 said:

rXowetB.png

Akshar has now been evicted from the Big Brother draft as we head into finale night. Good luck to Amanda, Wally, and myself (I was feeling really confident in my chances until all that jury footage and the mistake of evicting Haleena over Kevin :/)

Yayyy I love that I made it to the Final 3 of the draft + with the last woman standing. :wub: 

Still hoping that Betty can pull off the win but probably won't happen. But I'm just glad she made it to the Final 3/last episode. ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Shockingly, Marty is the best and most mature juror of them all. :dead: 

Not surprising as he is also the oldest  :haha: 

I think he has an appreciation for the game while Gino never seen most of the seasons :haha: 

Oooh phew that was an intense and highly emotional episode.

I was rooting for Betty or Josh to win that final Veto, so yay I am glad Josh pulled it off there! I was definitely nervous about what Josh was going to do. But sooo glad he sided with and used the Veto on Betty.

The Josh/Betty and Kevin/Haleena scenes really got to me at the end of the episode. 😢 

It was sad seeing Haleena go. :( I like her and it was emotional seeing her go and she was a good sport about it. I'm not as huge or was rooting for her as much as most people, but I still enjoyed her throughout the season. I would have preferred her staying over Kevin. But she still accomplished so much with never being nominated until this final 4 week.

9 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Not surprising as he is also the oldest  :haha: 

I think he has an appreciation for the game while Gino never seen most of the seasons :haha: 

Oooh yess, that's very true. I do appreciate that about Marty at this stage of the game.

Lol this is also so true about Gino too. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

We can hive mind and manifest a betty win, I believe!

That's what I'm saying!!! (!) 

I feel like Betty's got a good shot! Josh is most likely to win final HOH and I think he'd take Betty. She would have Summer, Moose, Hermon, Haleena, and Canada potentially all voting for her and that would be all it takes!

Just now, Alex95 said:

I feel like Betty's got a good shot! Josh is most likely to win final HOH and I think he'd take Betty. She would have Summer, Moose, Hermon, Haleena, and Canada potentially all voting for her and that would be all it takes!

I dont think Canada likes Betty.  I think shes prob 3rd in canada's votes.  But I would love to be wrong.  I do think she has enough other people to beat Josh though (hopefully).

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh yess, that's very true. I do appreciate that about Marty at this stage of the game.

Lol this is also so true about Gino too. :giggle: 

That's what I'm saying!!! (!) 

you WOULD agree!  hivemind

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I dont think Canada likes Betty.  I think shes prob 3rd in canada's votes.  But I would love to be wrong.  I do think she has enough other people to beat Josh though (hopefully).

Twitter loves Betty and since it’s unlimited voting, it rewards who has no life and can spend all day voting and that’s Twitter lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ooooh okay, yayy this gives me hope for Betty then! ❤️ Those votes for her does make sense.

33 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you WOULD agree!  hivemind

I was agreeing with you, silly. :dead: 

12 minutes ago, jarmon said:

All along I thought Haleena was gonna pull a Paras, could it be Kevin? :giggle:

Kevin played a way stronger game then Paras, so comparing their games isnt accurate. The only similarity is their inability to win comps until the end