Big Brother Canada 10

*Chris

Just now, Solaris said:

lots of game left to play, this jumping the gun a little bit

Josh & Haleena are never turning on him they’ve made that abundantly clear. Also Josh has made himself the enemy of JL & Betty. Hell they’d take Haleena out over Kevin I bet. I think Kevin’s got this on lock.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lmaoooo apparently Hamza “spoiled” that Gino, Marty, and JL were evicted. I’m so glad I didn’t read spoilers cause I would’ve been pissed :dead:

That was my reaction. I was so annoyed when I saw Jacey-Lynne won POV. I was like UM??!?! But then I'm like...wait she's in my draft so maybe it's not so bad :giggle:

Ooh wow that triple eviction was a journey!

Okay, so Marty did put Gino on the block which was such a bad move for his game, of course. Since yeah Kevin & Haleena would get rid of him, which they did. :dead: I was okay/fine with Gino going but felt bad for him with how Marty betrayed him 3 times. But this was all on Marty's gummy bear strategy, which was so dumb. :dead: 

I was happy to see Josh finally win HoH....... until he put Summer up on the block. 😐 Then Jayce Lynne wins Veto, which good for her. I'm not mad at her about that as she needed that to stay in the game. I was hoping that Josh would have put up one of Kevin or Haleena on the block, but figured that could have been unlikely. But he puts up Betty? Ughh. :/ Do not get or like. 

I'm happy Betty stayed. ❤️ But sooo sad that Summer left. :broken: She was clearly heated and understandably so. That probably ruined her game to stay, but ugh. But Josh is likely more loyal to Kevin (and maybe Haleena)? At least Marty left which was the main thing I was hoping for in this eviction. So yay for that. :haha: 

But wow what a journey this episode was. And oh wow 2 more weeks until the finale. 😮 

20 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Oof Summer now is not the time to blow up. She’s right to drag him but I do not need her leaving because of this

Ugh, MTE. Ugh why did Summer have to blow up right then and there, even though she was clearly right. 

20 hours ago, Solaris said:

He has to put up Haleena in her place right?  Can't let Kevin and her dictate the outcome.  

Ugh f*cking JL!

Josh you need to take out Kevin to win!!!!!

I was hoping he would have put up Haleena or Kevin. Having those two vote together gave them too much power. 😭 I really don't get Josh putting Betty up over Haleena?

ugh no, he can't be that stupid

He can be. :/ 

Sad Summer is out, and that was a bad move for his game.  He needed to send out kevin and Marty.

Betty ftw!!!!

He should have. :/ 

20 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

So josh is dummy #2, should’ve put up Kevin as replacement.there’s no way Kevin’s taking him to final 2

everyones all dumb for evicting summer 

Preach it! (!) Lol Kevin will make sure Josh goes out at Final 4, if not before then. :haha: 

20 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Yup, it’s official, Kevin’s won the game 

Josh & Haleena are never turning on him they’ve made that abundantly clear. Also Josh has made himself the enemy of JL & Betty. Hell they’d take Haleena out over Kevin I bet. I think Kevin’s got this on lock.

Yeah there could be some changes in the game, but I still feel like Kevin's got the game on lock to win.

I’m just praying Betty & JL correctly realize they need each other. That way it would be 50/50 going into the HOH.

Fingers crossed for this. 🤞

19 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I just realized a woman still hasn’t won HOH this season :/. Kevin cannot win this HOH :dead:

Ugh. :/ Fingers crossed for Betty or even Jayce Lynne to win HoH, I guess? 

Just now, FunkyFrankie said:

So Betty or jacey-Lynn need to win hoh and target kev?

Hopefully they realize how powerful Kevin is and how they need to target him (with Haleena on the block with him), but who even knows. :dead: 

3 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I think Betty should have left not summer.  Either way, with nomming Betty, Josh shows his hand to her

oooh I’m looking forward to the strategy talks of the triple 

Oooh yeah Josh certainly did. I look forward to seeing how he's going to explain to Betty about putting Betty up over Kevin and Haleena. But it was about that time for Josh to show his hand at this point, lol.

3 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

I feel like if he doesn’t win, because he or his allies didn’t win the comps

True. Although everyone else remaining (except Jayce Lynn) won 1 competition, I think. But that's going to change going forward.

Wow that latest episode was quite intense. I love the in depth thorough footage they showed of all the behind the scenes footage of the triple eviction. Josh did play that HoH really badly and ruined his game.

Betty FINALLY getting her due after multiple close calls of just missing HoH. :wub: :clap: I think it was 3 HoHs she nearly got? Way overdue for this win!

OMG I was getting scared at first with Kevin's talk and his trying to influence Betty there. He was playing some smart strategic game there. But yeah I don't think Betty will fall for his fluff and see right through him. So hopefully she does target Kevin, as he's been playing too good and sitting pretty with no blood on his hands. :haha: 

Now I don't want Jayce Lynn to go even though she's been my least favorite of this Final 5 contestants for some time. :haha: But ugh, she and Betty really need to join forces this week. Both are alone now (with Betty being mad and not trusting Josh) and need to become a duo. I hope they realize this.