The Voice "Blessings"

allistr

Inspired by "The Voice Curses" thread, but instead of bad lucks, we will discuss about good lucks in the show.

I will start first, singing "Angel from Montgomery" in BAs and you are guaranteed 4-chair turn (Audra McLaughlin, Krista Hughes, Marybeth Byrd)

Getting Tennessee Whiskey as a song choice.

At this point people are aware that nobody is gonna top Stapleton on the song, so they dont care, they just listen to what the artist covering will bring to it.

A crowd pleaser that allows for some stank and great moments, not to mention the coaches also love the song.

Case in point, Jesse Larson, Adam Wakefield, Natasia Greycloud, both Bailey Rae and Sid Kingsley,Jordy Simone, Shane Q and Paris Winningham all sang this song in a round and advanced.

• Like 1

I would say A Change Is Gonna Come, I Am Changing, Hallelujah, It's A Man's World are moments type of songs since a lot of people who sang that song moved on to the next round and it's also a type of song that could get you a four chair turn. I could add any emotional country ballads that male country singers are blessings since it gets them voted through all the way to the finale every season?