Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

19. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNAFEJQDSFryq4qpAw

Tom 11

Diana 11

QK 13

Chris 16

Steven 16

Akshar 16

Gigi 19

Wallace 20 

Comments: 

Tom:  This don’t place high but I definitely think it’s one if the better male country songs of 2015!

Diana: I really feel like this song is always on the radio relistening to it I have heard it many times lately.

QK: I ranked Brantley and Lindsay Ell's song #1 in a prior year as that was a very good song which they were both great on. I like Brantley's voice better than most people in this ranking do clearly do. This song is cool but it isn't as good as that song so it gets ranked #13. 

Chris: It's not a terrible song but I am not that much of a fan of Brantley Gilbert. 

Steven:  Brantley Gilbert's voice just isn't my favorite.

Akshar: This was actually quite a nice surprise. Damn, those lyrics are deep. This was a really nice song that I did enjoy. A very personal song from Brantley.

Gigi: It's fine, but not my cup of tea.

Wallace: I don't really know this song but just voted for it for Tom as I didn't really have too many other options to vote for. I'm also not really that familiar with Brantley Gilbert. This is an alright song, has a decent chorus/sound to it but can't really say it's a song I care too much for.      

Edited by QueenKalie

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 #19 is up!

18. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine

maxresdefault.jpg

Gigi 10

Akshar 12

Wallace 13

Diana 14

Steven 14

Tom 16

QK 16

Chris 18

Comments: 

Gigi:   This is good, I would listen again.

Akshar: Never heard this song before but it was actually a really nice song and I enjoyed listening to it. The guys voice is so damn good and I was just vibing to it throughout, good song.

Wallace: Not me advancing this as one of my filler choices but then it makes it over songs I actually really like and care about.  I did like some other Parmalee songs I heard through this game. I like this one while listening to it although I prefer some of their other songs more over this one. This song has a nice feel good sound to it. I like the singer's voice. The chorus has a good fun catchy sound to it and I like how the song builds up too. The bridge is good. And yeah I could see this being a song that grows on me with more listens. I do like it overall so I'm good with randomizer pushing it through to the finals.

Diana:  I am glad this somehow sneaked in, I find it a underrated gem of the year.

Steven: 

The song's fine. I don't mind listening to it, but it's not a song I would seek out to listen to again.

Tom:  Decent but they honestly sound kinda karaoke to me. 

QK: I think the first time I listened to them was when their lastest single went #1 this year. That song is decent and they are okay I guess but this one is probably a stepdown from that song.

Chris: Don't really care for Parmalee or this song.

Edited by QueenKalie

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 #18 is up!

17. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good

752a0024e06e64ff293fa2fc37efe31e.600x600

Chris 11

QK 11

Tom 13

Diana 13

Akshar 14

Steven 15

Gigi 16

Wallace 18

Comments:

Chris: An underrated singer ; I am just in love with her tone and she never disappoint.

QK: She is probably a little underrated even by me as I don't really listen to her very much.

Tom: Not the best from this album (that would be the Blade) but her voice soars. 

Diana: I like this song and Ashley’s someone I think has  atone of potential to be huge one day.

Akshar: Yeah, Ashley’s got a really sweet tone that I like and thought this was a pretty good song and easy to listen to. Very soothing voice.

Steven:  I never heard this song before. It's okay.

Gigi:  I don't hate this, but it didn't really speak to me.

Wallace: I don't know if I heard this song before or not. Maybe I did when it was out but I don't recall my memories of it. This is a laid back cute midtempo song. Ashley has a cute/pretty voice and yeah it's a cute song. I can't say it's making much of an impact on me but it's an enjoyable listen. I think the bridge is probably my favorite part here? She's cute in the video and I like the fun she's having here.

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 #17 is up!

Fine with Ashley Monroe's song coming up. It's interesting and cool how a lot of us have the same thoughts on this song. :haha: 

35 minutes ago, *Chris said:

For those unaware, Ashley Monroe has been fighting a rare form of blood cancer ; From what I know, it does seem that she is doing good, so far. 

Aww I had no idea about this. :( Thanks for sharing this and the other post. I'm glad she's doing well and hope she continues making good progress. ❤️ 

Now that a few songs have been posted, I'll post some ranking updates.

Akshar:
12. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine
14. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
16. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen
17. Brad Paisley - Country Nation

Chris:
11. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
18. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine

Diana:
9. Brad Paisley - Country Nation
11. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen
13. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
14. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine

Gigi:
10. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine
16. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
18. Brad Paisley - Country Nation
19. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen

QK:
11. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
13. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen
15. Brad Paisley - Country Nation
16. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine

Steven:
8. Brad Paisley - Country Nation
14. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine
15. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good

Tom:
11. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen
13. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
16. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine

Wallace:
13. Parmalee - Already Callin'  You Mine 
18. Ashley Monroe - On to Something Good
19. Brad Paisley - Country Nation
20. Brantley Gilbert - One Hell of An Amen

• Thanks 1

16. Jana Kramer - I Got The Boy

maxresdefault.jpg

Diana 5

Akshar 8

Steven 11

Wallace 12

Gigi 12

Tom 15

QK 18

Chris 20

Comments: 

Diana:  The only song I really enjoy of messy Jana LOL. But it’s a jam to me so I advanced it. 

Akshar:  I really loved this song from Jana. Such an underrated singer. Her voice is so lovely and this song is so good and I loved everything about it. It’s kinda a really sad song when you listen to the lyrics but it’s SO relatable.

Steven: Nice song from Jana. She conveys the bittersweet lyrics well.

Wallace: This is a really pretty song from Jana Kramer. The verses start off nicely but I do really like how she sings the chorus and all of what she's singing there. She puts a lot of heartfelt emotion into the song and yeah she sells the song well. The chorus is good although that last part of her singing "I got the boy, but she got the man." And all of those comparisons she sings about her getting the boy and the other woman getting the man, it's all rather sad and heartbreaking.  But she sells it well and sounds good.

Gigi: Going by only what I heard when I listened, I like the song lyrically and vocally.  

Tom:  Unfortunately I've always found this song on the bland side. 

QK: I never saw the appeal of her vocally or otherwise. Also #TeamBritney

Chris: Easily #20 considering it was written by Judas Leech Spears #TeamBritney4Lyfe