Top 10: Which coaches will lose an artist next week?

Misirlou

Top 10: Which coaches will lose an artist next week? (Multiple choice)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kelly
    • John
    • Ariana
    • Blake

I think next week is the end of Jim and Sasha, our dear snowflake killers. So Ari is losing another artist and going into the bloodbath with just Holly.

As for the second one, I think Blake could end up losing Lana. His team usually remains intact until Top 10, and FB doesnt like her at all. We'll see what happens.

A lot of times, people towards the bottom in stats finally get eliminated. I can see J&S going home because my least favorite act usually goes home in T10 week. I also have a feeling that Lana will finally end up in B3, and the other member could be Jeremy if he gets similar reception to last week

• Like 1

GNT, Wendy, Paris, Hailey and Holly are probably safe for now, which leaves the other five.

- Jim & Sasha are goners.

- Jershika and Joshua can't afford to flop. One of them will probably get next week's pimp spot though.

- I don't think a genre switch will do Lana any favors, and she was already on thin ice, so...

- Jeremy's FB numbers were terrible this week but otherwise he has had good reception, so idk.

My guess: Jeremy (saved), Lana and J&S. I don't expect to get it right, but we'll see.

Edited by Daillon

39 minutes ago, Daillon said:

GNT, Wendy, Paris, Hailey and Holly are probably safe for now, which leaves the other five.

- Jim & Sasha are goners.

- Jershika and Joshua can't afford to flop. One of them will probably get next week's pimp spot though.

- I don't think a genre switch will do Lana any favors, and she was already on thin ice, so...

- Jeremy's FB numbers were terrible this week but otherwise he has had good reception, so idk.

My guess: Jeremy (saved), Lana and J&S. I don't expect to get it right, but we'll see.

This

Jim and Sasha, Leaning towards Lana/Jeremy.

I can only assume that Jershika's "genre switch" will yield a more recognizable song choice for her, which I would hope means she gets a pass (seeing as how she managed to deliver on Maneskin). If the song choice is completely out of left field she will fight for an Instant Save.