Scotty's 2022 Event Calendar

drdeb

Just listening to the radio and heard that Scotty is going to open for Alabama on June 3rd here in Roanoke. That’s about 10 mins from me and unfortunately I can’t go. My mom in law passed in January and that is the weekend the memorial service is planned with a family reunion. I’m sad I’ll have to miss it because it would have been fun. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Grandmaof7 said:

Just listening to the radio and heard that Scotty is going to open for Alabama on June 3rd here in Roanoke. That’s about 10 mins from me and unfortunately I can’t go. My mom in law passed in January and that is the weekend the memorial service is planned with a family reunion. I’m sad I’ll have to miss it because it would have been fun. 

Yep, that show was added to the calendar thread here.  Shame you won't be able to go.

Btw, it appears that Scotty will be doing more than one show with Brad Paisley!!! More info will be forthcoming over the next days and weeks  :thumbs:

And more is here already:

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1

Brad is going to Germany and Scotland....not sure who will be with him, or the exact dates yet.  So far, I just know it will be July and Morgan Evans will join him.  Not sure if there will be any other artists with them.  Then he will be with Morgan and Kane Brown in Australia (September).

I don't remember if we had a specific date for Scotty at the Country Jam in WI ..but i just saw this ...

https://countryjamwi.com/lineup/?_ga=2.263102156.1538469494.1635868687-643611422.1629840030

Saturday  JULY 23: 1PM - MIDNIGHT

• Dustin Lynch

9:30pm
  • Scotty McCreery

7:15pm
  • Chris Lane

5:15pm
  • Tracy Byrd

3:30pm
  • Ashley Cooke

2:00pm
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Greensburg PA (Palace Theater) is not far from Pittsburgh.  The driving time for me is about the same as it would be for me to go to a show in Providence, RI.

Nice town, though...with some good restaurants.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

I am debating seeing him. In the same place he was last time when I didn't go. Is he fun live? 🙂

He always puts on a great show....top vocals, his band is amazing, and it's all very energetic.

• Like 1

RIVERFRONT STAGE ...CMA FEST SUNDAY  JUNE 12th ..Scotty ..4.45pm - 5.15pm (Each artist has 30 minutes...(.correction ..one artist  given 1 hour is Jimmie A on Thursday 10am-11am!)

Edited by buttons66