SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 1 - Sign-Ups Open)

.Rei

On 12/10/2022 at 3:08 AM, .Rei said:

AUSTRALIA SEASON 2:

TOP 18 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Gianne Abott & BJ Rorke - "The Scientist" - (Contemporary by Debbie Ellis) - Watch Here

TOP 14 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Gianne Abott & BJ Rorke - "Toy Soldier" - (Hip-Hop by Tiana Joubert) - Watch Here

TOP 12 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Talia Fowler & Loredo Malcolm - "Love Story" - (Jazz by Amy Delves) - Watch Here

Penny Higgs & Charlie Bartley - "Elephant" - (Contemporary by Debbie Ellis) - Watch Here

TOP 10 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Talia Fowler & Charlie Bartley - "The Battery" - (Contemporary by Larrissa McGowan) - Watch Here

TOP 8 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Amy Campbell & Timomatic Omaji - "Ease On Down The Road" - (Broadway/Hip-Hop by Project Moda) - Watch Here

TOP 6 PERFORMANCE SHOW:

Talia Fowler & BJ Rorke - "Dead And Gone" - (Lyrical Hip-Hop by Tabitha and Napoleon) - Watch Hereere

TOP 4 RESULT SHOW:

Talia Fowler & Charlie Bartley - "The Boy Does Nothing" - (Jive by Jason Gilkison) - Watch Here

Is this right?

I wish "Whatever Lola Wants" was a bit higher because Talia was amazing in it. :wub: I agree with Diana and Wally's comments on this one. :bobo:

JC maybe if you had actually rewatched any of those Talia routines, you would have had change of heart & come to the right side. :shiftywave: It's never too late to join the club and we will welcome you with open arms :wub:

Ok I kind of really dislike the song "Let Me Think About It" tbh and it might or might have not influced my ranking of that routine. :ph34rwave:

Damn I thought I was doing quite good with my ranking? But it's not looking as good as I thought :rofl:I just can't have nice things on here lol

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO Same. 🙈 I'll be a hypocrite as those are amongst my favorites of the season. :dead: 

And I can't wait to call y'all out when you rank that solo higher than #20 if it's pushed there. :giggle:

I am sorry but Talia/Penny as top 2 girls was what we deserved. :broken:

All of this Talia hatred in this thread is only making me want to go to her instagram and watch her flawless dancing videos :wub:

Oooh I thought Mi Confesion would make it to top 10. Still a good ranking though. ❤️

Me and Megan ranking How How #2. :wub: I mean I can understand this is not everyone's cup of tea, but to me this is one of the most unique and hilarious routines ever and like Megan said a great example of what Broadway should bring to the table.

2 hours ago, JC said:

lmao I’m usually one of the last ones with my #20 left but who did @Erestor and @.Rei bus???

lmao now that you pointed this out, I had to check what I ranked at #20 because I was in disbelief it has not appeared yet and I thought I must have missed something. :rofl:But ngl now that I figured it out I am kinda surprised it's still there O.o

5 hours ago, JC said:

How how did how how make it this high. I remember watching this and being like this is actually horrendous even if Talia was not dancing.

sad you found me showed up but this is about where I expected it.

lmao I’m usually one of the last ones with my #20 left but who did @Erestor and @.Rei bus???

You better be happy I didn't rank every Talia routine high then. Cause I lowkey agree with you. :giggle: WELL I wouldn't go quite as far as agreeing with you on it being horrendous though. :haha: 

I thought Single Ladies would have done better than YFM. 🙈

LOL I'm curious about their #20s too. :haha: 

3 hours ago, .Rei said:

6 incredible routines there!

🤔

3 hours ago, Erestor said:

JC maybe if you had actually rewatched any of those Talia routines, you would have had change of heart & come to the right side. :shiftywave: It's never too late to join the club and we will welcome you with open arms :wub:

I did and the only one I liked was Battery but all of that was attributed to Charlie. At least Talia did not ruin Battery though, I will give her that, she did an acceptable job. Battery with Penny and Charlie would've been so much better :wub: #dreamteam

3 hours ago, Erestor said:

I wish "Whatever Lola Wants" was a bit higher because Talia was amazing in it. :wub: I agree with Diana and Wally's comments on this one. :bobo:

And I can't wait to call y'all out when you rank that solo higher than #20 if it's pushed there. :giggle:

I am sorry but Talia/Penny as top 2 girls was what we deserved. :broken:

All of this Talia hatred in this thread is only making me want to go to her instagram and watch her flawless dancing videos :wub:

lmao now that you pointed this out, I had to check what I ranked at #20 because I was in disbelief it has not appeared yet and I thought I must have missed something. :rofl:But ngl now that I figured it out I am kinda surprised it's still there O.o

I knew you would see the right side of things regarding "Whatever Lola Wants." ❤️ 

LOL Yes, I love this train of thought here. :dead: We surely would. ❤️ 

LMAO I deserve that when/if that happens. 🤣

For real. That would have been amazing. ❤️ 

DO IT! Show these haters off! (!) Lmao oops, I got to passionate there. :blushingwave: Not haters.... but moreso naysayers? :haha: 

I'm predicting your #20 could be "Ease On Down The Road"? If so, I may have some things to say there as well. :giggle: