Bring back Paula Abdul fulltime

JONNYSBRO

Omg last night I felt like I was taken back in a time warp and the nostalgia was so good. Paula's return brought back so many memories. She was loopy, adorable, sweet but managed to get a critique in that I am missing from the current judges. Loved her critique to Alyssa about choosing Whitney Houston. I loved her reunion with Randy and calling Simon an STD. Omg Paula was bringing me back in the best ways. Anyone else loved her?

• Like 3

The show needs to stop throwing the bank at absolute airheads like Katy and Luke. Give Simon whatever he wants. Get him on board.

Randy and Paula would 100% come.

The original 3 is the way this show needs to go out.

8 hours ago, BamBam said:

The show needs to stop throwing the bank at absolute airheads like Katy and Luke. Give Simon whatever he wants. Get him on board.

Randy and Paula would 100% come.

The original 3 is the way this show needs to go out.

Paula was a lovely addition to the panel but...

Nostalgia glasses only work for so long.

Simon is a better person. Randy is Randy still... Paula is just too unpredictable for live T.V. She did a good job though the other night.

I'm sick of folks thinking this panel NEEDS to be changed up. Why? WHY. What have we learned from the days when the panel was a revolving door of peeps who ended up not giving a crap about these kids post-Idol... You want more "WHO WILL THEY PICK." dumb pop news headlines that took away from the contestants post-show? :/

Luke and Lionel may have issues with saying the same thing but Katy? lol She's changed too and for awhile I've considered her one of the most consistent in Idol's history.

IDK what you all who watched the first 5 seasons see in these 3 besides a love for the past...

If we make it to 20 seasons I want the same ABC judges. Not the original trio... But hey that's just me. 🙂 

1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

Paula was a lovely addition to the panel but...

Nostalgia glasses only work for so long.

Simon is a better person. Randy is Randy still... Paula is just too unpredictable for live T.V. She did a good job though the other night.

I'm sick of folks thinking this panel NEEDS to be changed up. Why? WHY. What have we learned from the days when the panel was a revolving door of peeps who ended up not giving a crap about these kids post-Idol... You want more "WHO WILL THEY PICK." dumb pop news headlines that took away from the contestants post-show? :/

Luke and Lionel may have issues with saying the same thing but Katy? lol She's changed too and for awhile I've considered her one of the most consistent in Idol's history.

IDK what you all who watched the first 5 seasons see in these 3 besides a love for the past...

If we make it to 20 seasons I want the same ABC judges. Not the original trio... But hey that's just me. 🙂 

Wait you think these judges care about the kids post idol?? Just sam has been ignored haha. So has Laine.

These judges including Katy just blow smoke up the a ss of every singer ever performance. There is no actually........judging. There hasnt been since the old days. We had it a bit with JLO/Randy/Steven.

Katy gets paid ridiculous money and makes just about every performance show(especially disney) about her outfits/hairstyle/antics. You think she cares?? LOL.

Paula came in and immediately mopped the floor with them. Is she unpredictable? Yup, and thats whats great. She will say anything, she will even offer.......critques.

3 minutes ago, BamBam said:

These judges including Katy just blow smoke up the a ss of every singer ever performance. There is no actually........judging. There hasnt been since the old days. We had it a bit with JLO/Randy/Steven.

Katy gets paid ridiculous money and makes just about every performance show(especially disney) about her outfits/hairstyle/antics. You think she cares?? LOL.

Paula came in and immediately mopped the floor with them. Is she unpredictable? Yup, and thats whats great. She will say anything, she will even offer.......critques.

Not wrong. You forget standing O's for everyone. lol :P

True. I guess I just like her... 

Edited by KelseyW
  • Haha 1