IDF Showdown

Dai

30 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@Daillon For American Idol/Voice alums, are they banned only if they made it to a certain point on the show? If so, what is that point?

The ban would be for everyone, including finalists (I would make an exception for people like Daughtry and Melanie, but that would mean I had to allow Carrie and Kelly, and they would run away with this + a lot of IDFers are familiar with them.

I thought of an idea to give some Voice/Idol artists some promo/recognition to make up for their absence: to post some of their post-show work in the results show after each round.

• Like 1

Just now, Daillon said:

I thought of an idea to give some Voice/Idol artists some promo/recognition to make up for their absence: to post some of their post-show work in the results show after each round.

That’s fair. I like this idea for the result shows. 

I’m aware Lady Gaga and Xtina are available, but I had to draw the line at some point :haha:

Since the idea is that each coach can draft 3 artists, I might only allow one artists from the Top 51-100, and the rest would have to be more original/ lesser known artists (basically artists that are not considered mainstream work fine)

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

And again, I would love the cast to be varied, so I will encourage the coaches to draft 3 clearly different artists. I don’t want a Top 24 filled with  pop artists.

Whitney is more R&B, as in one of the main inspirations of all of the R&B powerhouses we have on Idol and The Voice (including JHud) lol 😂

• 2 weeks later...