American Idol Season 19 sigs/avies

Tiger_8

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be back and starting my graphic thread again for the new season of idol! ^_^

I've been pretty busy lately so I'm not sure how much I'll be posting this year but I'm going to try and make as much as I can. I'll definitely prioritize any requests and then see what I have time for after that. If you have a request, let me know if you have any specific pictures you'd like used and if you want any text added.

If anyone likes one I've made and put in this thread but wants the text taken off, or something slightly changed, etc I can make changes too so please let me know!

Anyone can take anything they want for this board or for any other site they may want it for. Credit is appreciated but not required. :hug:

Ania1.jpg Ania2.jpg Ania3.jpg

Anisig1.jpg

Bena1.jpg 

Bensig1.jpg

Claa1.jpg Claa2.jpg Claa3.jpg

Clasig1.jpg

Niaa1.jpg Niaa2.jpg Niaa3.jpg

Niasig1.jpg

Mila1.jpg Mila2.jpg

Milsig1.jpg

Gracea1.jpg Gracea2.jpg

Gracesig1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/20/2021 at 1:15 PM, 1234567890 said:

I LOVE YOUR WORK. ❤️

Aw, thank you so much! :hug:

On 2/23/2021 at 1:38 PM, x3 because of u said:

Yay! So happy you're back. I'll use the Anilee set. ❤️

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! ^_^ :hug:

------

And a couple new things...

willa1.jpg willa2.jpg willa3.jpg

Willsig1.jpg

casa1.jpg casa2.jpg

Cassig1.jpg

chaa1.jpg chaa2.jpg

Chasig1.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KelseyW said:

So glad you have returned!! :wub:

I need my faves to marinate a little before I start requesting art... lol

Thank you! :hug:And lol, yeah, I usually take awhile to really get any favorites too!

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 3:46 AM, KelseyW said:

^^^ You are welcome! :wub:

I love your art. Its modern and reminds me of old IDF at the same time! Haha. XD 

haha, aw, thanks! I appreciate that. I feel like my style never really changes much and sometimes I feel bad that everything is so similar. 

---

And a few new things for this week...

Rona1.gif Rona2.gif

Ronsig1.gif

Grama1.gif Grama2.gif

Gramsig1.gif

Alaa1.gif Alaa2.gif

Alasig1.gif

• Thanks 3

On 3/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, hayden98 said:

I might use the Alanis Sophia one! I'll credit you!

Thanks! Glad you like it! :hug:

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

What if I wanted a Benson Boone set with more shirtless pictures? Is that something you could do if I provided the pictures or should I just keep it in my pants? :dead:

:lmao: As long as there are no rules on the board against it, I'm fine with making it! Post the pics and I'll start on it asap! ^_^

2 hours ago, KelseyW said:

@Tiger_8 Hi, could you possibly make a signature with these 4 images? If so, THANK YOU. 😄 

I'll start on this soon! :hug:

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Tiger_8 said:

Thanks! Glad you like it! :hug:

:lmao: As long as there are no rules on the board against it, I'm fine with making it! Post the pics and I'll start on it asap! ^_^

I'll start on this soon! :hug:

THANK YOU! :wub:

I'm still marinating on favorites, but I like a few folks so far! Women are leading. lol 😄 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 6:51 PM, KelseyW said:

THANK YOU! :wub:

I'm still marinating on favorites, but I like a few folks so far! Women are leading. lol 😄 

lol Same, actually. I don't think any of the guys have really stood out so far for me but I like a few of the women. 

And here's your sig! (I accidently made avies even though you didn't ask for those just 'cause I'm use to making those as well, lol so figured I'd just post them in case) I hope this is okay! Let me know if you want anything changed! :hug:

kela1.gif kela2.gif kela3.gif kela4.gif

kelsig1.gif

---

@1234567890 I will get started on your sig very soon! :hug:

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Tiger_8 said:

lol Same, actually. I don't think any of the guys have really stood out so far for me but I like a few of the women. 

And here's your sig! (I accidently made avies even though you didn't ask for those just 'cause I'm use to making those as well, lol so figured I'd just post them in case) I hope this is okay! Let me know if you want anything changed! :hug:

kelsig1.gif

---

OMG That's perfect! Thank you so much! :wub: 

Also, thank you for making avatars too! I am keeping my Haley Reinhart one for now because it's the 10th anniversary of season 10 but as the season progresses I'll pick one you made! ❤️ 

I hope I can add more guys to my faves this year. I like eye candy and ear candy... :lmao:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tiger_8 said:

kelsig1.gif

---

You’re the best! 🥇

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2021 at 5:15 PM, KelseyW said:

OMG That's perfect! Thank you so much! :wub: 

Also, thank you for making avatars too! I am keeping my Haley Reinhart one for now because it's the 10th anniversary of season 10 but as the season progresses I'll pick one you made! ❤️ 

I hope I can add more guys to my faves this year. I like eye candy and ear candy... :lmao:

Omg, is it the 10th anniversary? I didn't even realize that... 😲 But glad you like everything! :hug:

---

And lmao @1234567890 😅 So sorry for the long wait!! I've been so busy! I hope you like this and it lives up to the suspense! :lmao: If there is anything at all you'd like changed, please let me know! :hug:

123a1.gif 123a2.gif 123a3.gif 123a4.gif

123sig2.gif

---

And just a couple quick sigs...

Alya1.gif Alya2.gif

Alysig1.gif

mura1.gif mura2.gif

Mursig1.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2