Randy AND Paula back on FOX albeit in different shows? If Simon wasn't on AGT, I wouldn't doubt they would have a show with him on it. :haha:

I've seen some of the older versions of this and remember enjoying them, so I'm interested to see how this one will turn out.

this sounds like it could be interesting . will check out the first episode at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Fox Brings Back ‘Name That Tune’ With Jane Krakowski Hosting & Randy Jackson As Band Leader

By Peter White

November 18, 2020 2:00pm

https://deadline.com/2020/11/name-that-tune-fox-jane-krakowski-randy-jackson-1234618113/

Former American Idol judge Randy Jackson is set as band leader for the show, which will premiere on January 6 after The Masked Dancer.

“We’re thrilled to bring the iconic musical game show Name That Tune back to television with this updated revival. It’s been beloved the world over for decades and we can’t wait for a new generation of families to get to play along with the classic series at home,” said Rob Wade, President, Alternative Entertainment & Specials, Fox Entertainment. “With the captivating Jane Krakowski as host alongside band leader Randy Jackson the Big Dawg himself, this surely will be a harmonious pairing.”

• istersay pinned and featured this topic