Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Kecleon

Kecleon (QC 2/3) Written | Smogon Forums

Kecleon is a Gen 3 normal type pokemon that doesn't have an evolutionary line.  This pokemon has never really interested me, nor have I ever thought it was ever very good.  I guess its best as a speical defense wall, the problem is its got bad hit points.  So like, pick something and be good at it, not just meh at whatever you're supposed to do.  Kecleon must be a fan favorite amongst this group for no one to have gotten rid of it.  Its weird to fighting type moves as its a normal type, but its also immune to ghost.  Bye!

Save: Scizor

Edited by Solaris

raw

Treecko

i am in the mountains driving again!!!! When will it stop (today until Friday hashtag bless) so I am sticking with my BRAND and cutting treecko because it’s the easiest write up. Treecko is the grass type Gen iii starter.

lol i lost all cell service because of the aforementioned mountains. So I guess I’m hoping that this lasts less than 30 min so I can post my write up. Good thing Derek went HAM and saved my faves. Lol.

anyway. Treecko. A grass-type starter. It eventually evolved into grovyle and then sceptile. 

lol i have 0 bars now. But it says LTE. Pray for this write up to be posted.

treecko was one of Ash’s Pokemon. So it has attitude and popularity. But we all know that fire/fighting is the supreme type combo and also all Pokémon should be fighting and therefore Blaziken is >>>>>>> treecko.

okay no bars and no lte. so I guess i will keep writing.

i can’t look up stats because of the aforementioned no service but I’m gonna assume that they are decently good for a first in an evolutionary like because it’s a starter. But it’s not cute like Torchic and therefore has no redeeming qualities. Cutting treecko helps my boy GROOKMAN Grookey. There’s nothing else really about treecko. It’s Gen III. It was always going to be cut by my hand. 

i will add a gif later but I have to post NOW.

save dragalge

Edited by totes4totes

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Treecko

i am in the mountains driving again!!!! When will it stop (today until Friday hashtag bless) so I am sticking with my BRAND and cutting treecko because it’s the easiest write up. Treecko is the grass type Gen iii starter.

lol i lost all cell service because of the aforementioned mountains. So I guess I’m hoping that this lasts less than 30 min so I can post my write up. Good thing Derek went HAM and saved my faves. Lol.

anyway. Treecko. A grass-type starter. It eventually evolved into grovyle and then sceptile. 

lol i have 0 bars now. But it says LTE. Pray for this write up to be posted.

treecko was one of Ash’s Pokemon. So it has attitude and popularity. But we all know that fire/fighting is the supreme type combo and also all Pokémon should be fighting and therefore Blaziken is >>>>>>> treecko.

okay no bars and no lte. so I guess i will keep writing.

i can’t look up stats because of the aforementioned no service but I’m gonna assume that they are decently good for a first in an evolutionary like because it’s a starter. But it’s not cute like Torchic and therefore has no redeeming qualities. Cutting treecko helps my boy GROOKMAN Grookey. There’s nothing else really about treecko. It’s Gen III. It was always going to be cut by my hand. 

i will add a gif later but I have to post NOW.

save dragalge

This write-up belongs in the IDF history books

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2020 at 6:06 PM, totes4totes said:

raw

Treecko

There are a lot of Gen III Pokemon I would personally cut before going after some of the starters but let's just say I'm trying to cut as many Gen III Pokemon as I can and I can only cut what's offered to me in what is honestly the worst set of noms! I will find your favorites and cut them all! Anyway, Treecko is the grass type starter and I am of the opinion that in Gen III the only starter worth its salt is Torchic. Treecko is fine and he has attitude. He's not as cute so he's an easy cut right now.

Save: Rillaboom

2e8f7a570736d34c3d5f2f8cf7510bb88228a5cd

:giggle:giggle

Galarian Darmanitan

Let's Talk About Pokemon! — Let's Talk About Pokemon - Galarian Darumaka  and...

I gotta be honest, I lowkey hope Galarian Darmanitan gets revived. Galarian Darmanitan is a fire and ice type, which is a pretty awesome combination tbh (I gains the fire typing when in zen mode). Ooh, apparently they only appear in Sword, which explains why I don't remember ever seeing one in the wild.  While their defenses and special attack are somewhat bad, it's HP, physical attack, and speed are pretty great (and only improve when in zen mode). Galarian Darmanitan is probably inspired by a snowman (yukidaruma in Japanese), and the yeti. Once in Zen mode, it's a snowman with a fire cracker for a nose. Will Galarian Darmanitan get another life in this rankdown? Who knows. But they've definitely made a name for themself in this rankdown lol.

Saving Blissey