Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

In the Alanis round we had 11 rankers there too - where we got to advance 1 song through and then cut 10 and then advance another one and cut 1 more as a group. 😮 But with more rankers joining that would likely change. I'm curious what will happen. :haha: 

I would prefer to individually advance a song to the finals rather than only picks ones for a narrowed down pool that just get cut right after. 😢 :haha: But you know that. Cutting ten is so massive! But I like advancing two on my own. :wub:  

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

carrie underwood oops GIF

@Elliott, come join us. 😘

Sis:

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

Actually JK I just looked on her Spotify and I recognized like none of the album-only tracks.

5 minutes ago, miss denise said:

anigif_original-grid-image-5661-14456245

Yeah, but her favourite Halloween is Halloween 4...

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

And have him cut some of Carrie's most beloved songs? Be careful what you wish for Victoria. :dead: 

Me cutting Jesus Take the Wheel right away? :wub:

8 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I would prefer to individually advance a song to the finals rather than only picks ones for a narrowed down pool that just get cut right after. 😢 :haha: But you know that. Cutting ten is so massive! But I like advancing two on my own. :wub:  

Ahhh yeah i totally get that.  I have ups and downs with  both ways. Would love to advance a favorite straight through but then cutting 10 or whatever number is insanely difficult. :lmao:  I do prefer the smaller cuts but excited to see what happens. :haha:  

8 minutes ago, miss denise said:

It was too good not to post. :lmao: 

It was perfect and so fitting. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Yeah, but her favourite Halloween is Halloween 4...

Me cutting Jesus Take the Wheel right away? :wub:

I love how you know this,  you secret stan. :wub:  

😐 

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I Take It Back Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I told you Victoria. :dead:  

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

The only correct winner of the Carrie Underwood round is Before He Cheats obviously.

:wub: 

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Didn't everybody watch AI back in the day?! My last season of the show was the atrocious Season 9.

Yess they did but i never heard you talking about it. :lmao: Ugh Season 9.  😐 If I wasn't an Idol stan I would have stopped there too. :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Figuring out the best way to do these rounds is tough! Inevitably, all options have their pros and cons. The Beyoncé round was tough because had we all advanced stuff straight away, the game would have been nearly over considering the amount of rankers we had for that round.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I think you mean amazing season 9 :wub:

Gross. Don't be spreading them lies. 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I saw it in an article at the official Halloween Fans message board, sis.

Alright sis. :claybleh:

• Like 1

Just now, miss denise said:

The winner of your two song Carrie rankdown. :haha: 

My thoughts would go something like this:

1. Before He Cheats - Very great anthem about getting back at men who are trash! 

2. Jesus, Take the Wheel - No thank you. 

:dead::dead::dead:

• Haha 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

@Deeee would have preferred A10 to get the awful taste of AI9 out of his mouth. 🙂

@Deeee would've stopped watching after Pia's elimination when there was five females eliminated consecutively, leaving a top eight of six men and two women, one of whom was Lauren Alaina.