Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

You should pick Outta This World, What It's Like to Be Me, and then any song from Britney Jean or Glory.

A good happy medium. :haha: Although Dee & Elliott did get one of their suggestions in already. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Reese Witherspoon No GIF

You got your requested suggestion in..... and i didn't get mine yet. Spread the wealth. 😘 :claybleh: 

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

I had faith that I could trust my friends Victoria and Amanda to move on the two songs from Blackout that absolutely DESERVE to remain in the game. So I took the liberty of moving on one of her best and most underrated songs.

Never question my dedication to the institution that is Blackout.

33 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

You should pick Outta This World, What It's Like to Be Me, and then any song from Britney Jean or Glory.

Regarding a Glory track... I could support "Do You Wanna Come Over?" :wub: I love that one (although love my other suggestions more). :haha: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Regarding a Glory track... I could support "Do You Wanna Come Over?" :wub: I love that one (although love my other suggestions more). :haha: 

Do You Wanna Come Over is the best track from Glory, just saying. If it was on another album people would be rushing to put it through

• Like 1