Alisan Porter

4th Impact

Jamie Miller

MaKenzie Thomas- 4.85% (12th)

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Ma-Kenzie-ELIMINATED.png

MAKENZIE THOMAS!

Thank you for joining and giving us an inspiration MaKenzie, your beautiful voice and tone is undeniable, we can’t wait to see you on your own doing your thing. Thank you, MaKenzie.

She had a great run! I just wasn’t that impressed with her last performance. 😕

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

4th-eliminated-2.png

4th IMPACT!

Thank you for gracing us with your firecracker of an energy, 4th Impact! Thank you for the diverse performances you have showed us. You girls are born to do this thing, so keep it up and we’ll all rooting for you!

They had a great performance last week, but I’m afraid it was too little, too late. 😕

• Like 2

Final-8-1.png

Ali Caldwell (Mentor’s Immunity)

Aydan Calafiore

Angie Miller

Fifth Harmony (Youtube Bonus Winner)

Sheldon Riley

Kennedy Holmes

Jessica Sanchez

BOTTOM 5

Amanda Brown

Alisan Porter

Jamie Miller

4th Impact- 6% (11th)

• Sad 1

And then, there were 3. Two from the Overs and one from the Underdogs. One artist more will have to say goodbye to in our competition and will sadly also miss the opportunity to sing again for the 8th spot in the Semi-Finals of this season. And, that artist is none other than…

• Like 1

amanda-eliminated-1.png

AMANDA BROWN!

Thank you for being a part of this competition, Amanda.  Thank you for reminding us again that there is an Amanda Brown existing and is ready to rock and slay the songs given to her. Keep doing your thing, Amanda!

It should have been Alisan here. 😕

• Like 1

Final-8-1.png

Aydan Calafiore

Angie Miller

Sheldon Riley

Kennedy Holmes

Jessica Sanchez

BOTTOM 5

Alisan Porter

Jamie Miller

Amanda Brown- 6.15% (10th)

4th Impact- 6% (11th)

• Sad 1

That only means that the artists who have a shot in the Semi-Finals is Alisan Porter and Jamie Miller. Alisan who was in the Bottom 2 already last week and Jamie who experiences his first ever Sing-Off. Who will win? Let’s find that out now!

• Sad 1

That only means that the artists who have a shot in the Semi-Finals is Alisan Porter and Jamie Miller. Alisan who was in the Bottom 2 already last week and Jamie who experiences his first ever Sing-Off. Who will win? Let’s find that out now!

Praying for Jamie, but I know the judges will favor Alisan. :/ 

• Sad 1

Sing-Offs.png

After receiving 2 of the lowest public votes this week, 2 powerhouses will have to face off in the Sing-Offs, where only one will prevail.

In case of a deadlock, the artist with the LOWEST votes among these 2 will be ELIMINATED. Without further ado, let the sing-offs BEGIN!

1. Alisan Porter- I’ll Never Love Again (Lady Gaga)

2. Jamie Miller- Always Remember Us This Way (Lady Gaga)

Mentors, you may now give your comments and decisions on which artist you will ELIMINATE.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

jarmon.png

Aw, Alisan it's so sad seeing you here in the bottom again. I feel you really sang for your life in this Sing-Off, such a stunning vocal performance. Jamie, you did amazing as well. Really, both of y'all stepped it up! I also love how you both sang songs from "A Star Is Born" haha.

Anyways, I will be saving my girl Alisan so this means I'll be eliminating Jamie Miller.

americanvoice.png.

*standing ovation to both performances* Oh my gosh, what a performance you two! Alisan, I am so shocked to see you in the Sing-Offs after that gorgeous performance! You, in my opinion, should have made it through the public vote. Tonight, you sang the heck out of that song, you've got range for days. Jamie, I am so sorry for putting you in this situation, I kind of expected it and I am glad to see you SINGING your way up to the Semis. I love you Alisan but I gotta go with my boy Jamie.

I choose to eliminate Alisan Porter.

IAN27TAY.png

*Stands and Claps*Alisan, your top 12 performance is awesome, and it’s one of my favorites that day. Jamie, honestly your top 12 performance is not that good, but on the other side, both of you slayed this performance. Once again Alisan, you showed us that you deserve to go through the next round. Jamie,  I just love the way you sang this song.

I love both of you, but I think I will just save the artist who has not the same genre or way of singing on other artists in this competition, what I mean is "unique". For that reason, I choose to eliminate Alisan Porter.

QUEENMAE16.png

Alisan you have been consistently great in this competition and keep showing new sides to you. Even going through the Wildcard and a previous Sing-Off already, I believe you come back with a burning fire of power and emotion. Once again, with this rendition, I heard everything I needed to hear and more, I heard a new side that I can't help but listen to. Jamie, I too have heard new sides to you throughout this competition, even if more inconsistent. Your performance was heart-warming with great vocal cracks that creates a tone to die for. I'm so proud of you both for getting this far and it doesn't mean the end for either of you amazing vocalists.

I have to eliminate the one who didn't give what the other did in this Sing-Off, which they were lacking the power in their Lady Gaga song. I choose to eliminate.. Jamie Miller.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Sing-Offs.png

After receiving 2 of the lowest public votes this week, 2 powerhouses will have to face off in the Sing-Offs, where only one will prevail.

In case of a deadlock, the artist with the LOWEST votes among these 2 will be ELIMINATED. Without further ado, let the sing-offs BEGIN!

1. Alisan Porter- I’ll Never Love Again (Lady Gaga)

2. Jamie Miller- Always Remember Us This Way (Lady Gaga)

Mentors, you may now give your comments and decisions on which artist you will ELIMINATE.

“I’ll Never Love Again”?! Ok, Jamie is screwed! 😬

• Sad 1

deadlock.png

With a 2-2 tied vote from the mentors, we are now into our very first DEADLOCK this Live Shows. The artist that got the lower votes compared to the other artist in this Sing-Off is…

Alisan-ELIMINATED.png

ALISAN PORTER!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Final-8-1.png

Aydan Calafiore

Angie Miller

Sheldon Riley

Kennedy Holmes

Jessica Sanchez

Jamie Miller- 6.59%

Alisan Porter- 6.41% (9th)

Amanda Brown- 6.15% (10th)

4th Impact- 6% (11th)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

deadlock.png

With a 2-2 tied vote from the mentors, we are now into our very first DEADLOCK this Live Shows. The artist that got the lower votes compared to the other artist in this Sing-Off is…

Hide contents

Alisan-ELIMINATED.png

ALISAN PORTER!

Sorry Alisan, but Jamie was superior here, so I’m happy he won! 😄

• Thanks 1

• sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Live Shows Week 3 Results Show POSTED)

That is it y'all! Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST as our semi-finalists sing songs that came from YOU, the viewers and the fans. The night'll feature Duets from our Final 8 artists. They are all one step away from being in the Grand Finale. Goodnight y'all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That is it y'all! Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST as our semi-finalists sing songs that came from YOU, the viewers and the fans. The night'll feature Duets from our Final 8 artists. They are all one step away from being in the Grand Finale. Goodnight y'all!

this is crazy seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 2