The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

LOL You guys, @QueenKalie please break the tie between the 4 with votes

Kefla Hare
Noah Rickun - Victoria
James Orlando - Dee
Nick Haggart
Derek McCray - Alex
Brittany Baldassari
Alicia Wright - Wallace

@1234567890 @*Wallace @Deeee @QueenKalie @Alex95

BLOODBATH COMMENCES NOW! 3 cuts/saves each, must do one at a time!

Alicia Wright
Anastasia Miller 
Brittany Baldassari
Christina Pazsitzky
Christopher "Swaggy C" Williams
Cynthia Roberts
Danny Jamieson
Emily Reese
Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat
James Orlando
Jesse Stark
Josh Martinez
Kaycee Clark
Kefla Hare
Liz Nolan
McKenzie Coburn
Michelle Parma
Mike Boise
Morgan Willett
Nick Haggart
Noah Rickun 
Rianna Polin
Ryan Knight
Sandy Kang
Shavonda Billingslea
Shawn Sealy
Stephen Williams IV
Steven Hill
Sydney Walker
Tyrie Ballard

Stephen Williams IV

340?cb=20191002194946

One of the earliest victims of Coralownage THANK GOD. On his wiki page what he is known for is "Slapping Irene." (who I assume is a woman) so he never should've been put on this show in the first place (though I mean I guess you can say that about a lot of people lol). Stephen only lasted three rounds, but he made quite the impression becoming the villain of the season. Along with calling Coral a poor example of a black woman, he continued his reign of being physically abusive towards women around him by attacking multiple of them in the inner tube challenge (highkey I don't remember what this means, I'm just going off of my notes from my watch thread lol). Either way it all sounds terrible. Coral took him out of the game, I don't remember how, but I'm sure it was righteous and I sang her praises for doing so. He never did another season, nor should he have.

Save Tyrie

Steven Hill

340?cb=20150728180739

I remember this guy from his Real World  season that was a pretty iconic season of the Real World. They were in Las Vegas and the cast was him Trishelle and a bunch of other iconic people. He was hooking up with Trishelle and the show and he was involved with a threesome in the hot tub during that season. So good for him on that.  He was on battle of the sexes 2 and he did pretty well until he got disqualified in episode 13 for slapping Shane. I remember this moment it was certainly an interesting way to go out lol. I remember Shane trying to lobby for him to stay in the game because he didn't want production to kick him out. It didn't work production sent him home and that's the only time we ever saw him on the challenge. So oh well out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Morgan Willett

Ryan Knight

ryan-knight-real-world.jpg

When I first started hating on this guy I had no idea he died. So RIP Knight and sorry to his friends and family. I really mean it. As sad as it is for him to die so young, he's obviously not going to sail by to the endgame just because of it. Because I've watched him in three seasons now and disliked him in all three. He's probably got a lot of demons and I really wish he had the time to work on himself and improve as a person. But I gotta judge him based on what was presented to me and I didn't like it.

His first season was on Battle of the Seasons with Jemmye, Preston, and McKenzie. While I liked Jemmye, I couldn't get into this team at all, and that was mainly due to Knight. He was so overtly sexist, and seemingly proud of it. He disrespected multiple women in the house under the guise of "trolling". These weren't things he said on accident in a fit of anger or anything like that. He was determined to get under these girls' skin so resorted to the lowest possible blows. I specifically remember a fight with Nany where he was spewing the most disgusting sh*t at her, and Jemmye had to step in and calm him down. He was knocked out rather early, along with his team, because they were weak competitors and weak at the political game. He and Jemmye winning a challenge together was pretty shocking, but they didn't do anything meaningful with the power because they just got knocked out the very next episode. In a physical challenge against Sam and Zach lol!

He came back the next season for Rivals II with Preston. I wasn't a fan of this pairing because, like Aneesa getting Robin, I don't like these competitors who get saddled with someone who made bigoted attacks on them. It's one thing being partnered with a rival who backstabbed you in the game or you got in a random drunken brawl with. But Knight had plenty of racist and homophobic microaggressions he launched towards Preston on BOTS (possibly worse on Real World idk) so it sucked for Preston being stuck with him. They lasted towards near the end of the season because Knight was bffs with CT and they were the ultimate layups. Knight once again thrived on being ~shocking~ and ~controversial~ which means whenever he saw a line, he would cross it. He would piss people off just for the fun of it and not in a fun trolly way...in a despicable trolly way. They managed to beat Derek & Robb in an elimination unfortunately, but they unsurprisingly got knocked out before the end when they had to go up against the infinitely more strong Jordan & Marlon.

Knight's final season was Battle of the Exes II with Jemmye. Lol @ him always having to compete with his Battle of the Seasons teammates. He didn't make much of an impression this season and they left rather early...so I guess you could say it was my favorite Knight season. I found his friendship with Jemmye kind of cute this time around (even though he was borderline abusive with her the previous two seasons), but I'm guessing they were trying to give him as positive of an edit as possible considering he died.

To wrap it up, don't like the guy, but RIP.

Save Fessy

Alicia Wright

340?cb=20171207021749

Alicia was a former Are You The One contestant and was on the Challenge Vendettas. I never watched Are You The One so I had no idea who she was going into Vendettas. I still don't really know who she is since she was only on 3 episodes of Vendettas. I certainly watched that season and it was recently so I do vaguely remember her but she made no impact on the season and only lasted 3 episodes so she can definitely go now. She lost to Melissa in Chain Reaction elimination and that is the last we saw of her on the challenge. Maybe they will bring her back again since Vendettas wasn't that long ago but probably not since they have such a huge pool of talent to choose from all over the world now so she is probably not on any producers lists to come back again. So that makes her an easy cut here and out she goes from the rankdown now!

Saving McKenzie Coburn

Liz Nolan

340?cb=20190225194957

I had to rush to do at least one quick cut/save as I don’t have time to do the other 2 but i’ll do those later on tonight. This cut of Liz is an easy cut as she was only on one episode of The Challenge - and it was honestly one of those if you blink you miss her kind of moments. Most of us (except maybe Deee? Not sure if he watched that season) know Liz Nolan best as the runner-up of Big Brother 17 where she & Steve robbed the strategic and messy Queen of the season that is Vanessa Russo. I wasn’t much of a fan of hers there but won’t use that to make this cut - and will use her time on The Challenge to make this cut. So Liz was on Season 33’s War of the Worlds season. She was the first girl eliminated  on the very first challenge of that season. It was one of those competitions where the first guy and first girl goes - and she was maybe on about 15 minutes of that episode? Not much content or much to write about her time on the show. I wouldn’t mind seeing her on the show again but i doubt she made a big enough impact to be on another season.

Saving: Josh Martinez

1*71fp6tVGPmDeva7ZIk7mGw.png

Anastasia Miller

latest?cb=20180517022306

This promo picture.......it's a lewk. Anyways here's what I had to say about Anastasia in my Rivals II writeup, aka her only season: "Anastasia was highkey pathetic and painful to watch. No interest in seeing her again." And hey! Guess what?! I didn't have to! (Unless she makes a random return one day which I would support because it would be out of nowhere and hilarious). She came from Real World Portland with Jessica and was partnered with her for Rivals II. They were the first girls out of the season. Anastasia pretty much had a meltdown in her only elimination and nearly quit. I felt really bad because I liked Jessica and thought she had a lot of potential. She also hooked up with CT even though Diem is literally right there which was very #yikes but I blame CT more than her (but gurl still deserves a bit of the blame). When she realized CT was totally just playing her she got pissed and I get it, but come on girl. If you're going on a show, mayhaps do a little research and know who CT is. It's not like his behavior hasn't been broadcast to the world for the previous 10 years.

Save *checks notes* Oh yeah...Sandy since I voted to save her before I guess I should save her and whocurr about anyone remaining

Shavonda Billingslea

340?cb=20150728173029

Shavonda was on The Inferno 2 which I did see and she lasted quite awhile but I have no recollection of her at all. Maybe I need to rewatch the  Inferno 2 or maybe she just wasn't memorable at all I don't know but either way I just picked a random person to cut this time since I knew of the first 2 people that I cut so this time I just picked a name I didn't recognize at all to cut. The wiki said that she was afraid to work with disabled people for her job on the real world so that's not great. Like I said earlier she lasted awhile 15 episodes to be exact so that was a good run. She lasted that long without going into an elimination till she faced off with Tonya and lost. Not sure if her social game was good or if she was kept around because she was a layup but to go that long without seeing an elimination is good. But anyways that's all I got to say about her since I don't remember her at all so out she goes from this rankdown.

Saving Kaycee Clark

Remaining nominations:

Brittany Baldassari
Christina Pazsitzky
Christopher "Swaggy C" Williams
Cynthia Roberts
Danny Jamieson
Emily Reese
James Orlando
Jesse Stark
Kefla Hare
Michelle Parma