• Thunderstorm
    • Allegra
    • Todd
    • Toneisha
    • Joanna
    • Micah
    • Megan
    • Zan
  2. 2. ¿Who will be TPTB´s bussing target/s?

• CammWess
    • Thunderstorm
    • Allegra
    • Todd
    • Toneisha
    • Joanna
    • Micah
    • Megan
    • Zan

Who will TPTB be pimping next week? And who will they mercilessly bus?

I think that pretty much everyone still has a chance at the finale, and song choice is going to be crucial to advance. Also remember that the pimp spot is no longer a guarantee to the finale (Shawn Sounds, Britton Buchanan), so it leaves everything open still.

PIMP SPOT: Micah (Snatched the PV this week, and they are going to want Kelly in the finale. He has great control of his voice, and he gets a good song, I could see him closing and advancing. The fact that he sneaked up on the supposed frontrunner of his team might be indication that he may be able to do it again). 

BUSSED: I think Allegra might be in trouble, given that she is on the frontrunner´s team, so they might want to take her out for TStorm to advance.

I think Megan is also getting bussed, since Kelly already has a frontrunner in Micah, and she is known for sacrificing her team for her TCO.

Zan is the most vulnerable contestant right now, so she might be gone, too.

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The pimp spot might be less meaningful in this setting, without audience and coach reactions (4 chair standing O, etc). They key for contestants is to not put the audience to sleep. 

although Joanna has a great voice and tone, her performances are sometimes considered "boring" because she doesn't go for crazy vocal tricks (Allegra) and doesn't have huge notes in some performances (Toneisha). She also doesn't convey her emotional connection super amazingly (although she hasn't done any sad songs yet). I am not saying she is a bad singer or doesn't deserve to move on (so don't hurt me yall).

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think Toneisha will come with a gospel performance next week since it’s fan week and her fans know her for her gospel singing 

Is it fan week? I don´t remember anything being said about that

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Is it fan week? I don´t remember anything being said about that

Next week is fan week yes. Carson said so at the very end of the T17 results show (it's also at the end of the YT upload when Joanna got the WC vote)

3 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Next week is fan week yes. Carson said so at the very end of the T17 results show (it's also at the end of the YT upload when Joanna got the WC vote)

Hmm, so we´re gonna see some interesting song choices to say the least.