buttons66

image2.jpg

LIVE AT THE RYMAN

SCOTTY MCCREERY

with special guests Adam Doleac and Heather Morgan

MARCH 11 th

7:30 PM CST
ESJIzLRWkAc079l?format=jpg&name=small

Cannot wait until my SOLD-OUT show at The Ryman next Wednesday, March 11.

Gonna be a big night, Nashville!

Exterior_view_of_the_Ryman_Auditorium.jp

Fresh off the success of his hits “This Is It” and “Five More Minutes,” country crooner Scotty McCreery will play the legendary Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee, on March 11.

Joining him as special guests are country singer-songwriter Heather Morgan and up-and-comer Adam Doleac. This will be McCreery’s first time playing the historic venue in six years.

“When you play in Nashville, you’ve got to be on you’re A-game, and when you play the Ryman Auditorium, you have to give it everything you’ve got,” the singer shared. “I cannot wait to be back on that stage where my heroes have performed.”

fb76569c4f583ab5fdf2cc5bda123545.jpg

scotty-mccreery-002-2019.jpg?w=750&h=420

Edited by buttons66

15 minutes ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Here's wishing all of you who are in Nashville for the Ryman show an absolutely AWESOME time tonight!!! 🤗🎉🤩🥳🔥😍🎉😘 Wish I was there with y'all---broken hip still slowing me down! 😫

We're definitely going to miss you!!!... Fortunately, there will be a next time.

35 minutes ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Here's wishing all of you who are in Nashville for the Ryman show an absolutely AWESOME time tonight!!! 🤗🎉🤩🥳🔥😍🎉😘 Wish I was there with y'all---broken hip still slowing me down! 😫

Sure do miss you!  Wish so much we could be sharing this awesome night. 🤗

Wishing all of you a fabulous day (and concert tonight!) in Nashville!  I am sorry to be missing Scotty at the Ryman but plans for this Paris trip were already planned.  (Although the event I was attending Sunday has been cancelled due to the virus! Grrrrrrr......!)

I look forward to hearing all about it and watching the videos tomorrow.

• Like 2

I have question of some tech savvy folks.  I have tickets for the show tonight that I will be sharing.  I have heard that I could screen shot the tickets and text them to the ones I am sharing with.  Question....does anyone know that this will 100% work?

1 hour ago, Bleuwolf said:

I have question of some tech savvy folks.  I have tickets for the show tonight that I will be sharing.  I have heard that I could screen shot the tickets and text them to the ones I am sharing with.  Question....does anyone know that this will 100% work?

I'm not that savvy, but you can email them as an attachment.  I've seen people use a phone screen to use boarding passes on flights so this should work.  Hope someone else can be more knowledgeable than I am.