Weekly Rank the Canadians: BBCAN8

Alex95

I know only like 4 of us follow along the whole way through lol, but why not.

Pre-Show ranking will go until Wednesday, March 4th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests in your pre-show rankings

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Show:

1. Brooke - Most obvious number one? Bisexual nerd who loathes alpha males. I love her personality mix between pretty chill and socially awkward. She's super relatable and lowkey badass. I'll be heartbroken if she flops.

2. Susanne - A mess :wub:. I was cackling throughout her entire Ika interview.

3. Minh-Ly - Her Ika interview was mildly disappointing, but her intro video was EVERYTHING. I'm hoping she's a fierce, cutthroat villainess.

4. Carol - Older butch lesbian :wub:. If she can get past like two weeks I think she can make a deep run and be a serious threat.

5. Madeline - I had low expectations for her based on her cast photo. She's still very likely to just crawl into a showmance with Micheal and let me down. However, she blew me away in the Ika interview. The Godfrey shoutout, talking about her "inner Ika", her ditzy blonde routine, her hatred of the Paq Bros. I hope she's a diamond in the rough.

6. Kyle - His Ika interview made me tear up, I adore his story. He seems so likable and I really want to root for him.

7. Vanessa - She also seems really cool and likable so far!

8. Chris - I hate him as a human being and everything he stands for. But he's also a male Marianne Williamson and he has the most hilar trainwreck potential. I can't believe they're just throwing a whole ass cult leader into the house casually like it's nothing lmao.

9. Hira - I love what he's representing and who he is! A little lowkey for me to stan, but I could like him!

10. Sheldon - He's sooooo lowkey and almost boring, but he's also kind of a secret sociopath...? I'm intrigued.

11. Angie - I want to root for her, but her Cassandra hatred, her desperation for a showmance, her obvious "I'm not like other girls" energy. Ugh what a disappointment. If she gets rejected by every guy she could be lowkey fun though. And she is a big fan of the show so that gives me hope!

12. Rianne - I watched her interview last so I was kinda worn out the time so maybe I'm being too hard on her. She seemed really generic. Despite her insistence on wanting a girls alliance, I fear that she'll be that bitch that hates every other girl in there lol.

13. Micheal - He's kiiiiinda goofy and in a perfect world could be shockingly good. The stars would really have to align for that to happen. I vote him most likely to accidentally make a racist remark tbh.

14. John Luke - I love people who go by two names so that bumped him up a bit lol. Also him secretly being a valedictorian and some cool journalist intrigues me. He just comes across as the Walmart version of Dane and I don't even like Dane.

15. Nico - Didn't really like him, but there's no one in the cast I truly hate! I'm open to liking him.

16. Jamar - I don't want to put him last because there's clearly something good there. Ika said he was her favorite interview (though I think the Jamaican connection helped). I found him really unlikable and, dare I say, slight Swaggy C vibes...I'm worried.

Okay lol I'll just turn this into pre-show/week one rankings since week one is ridiculously short and we don't even get live feeds. So it'll be based on pre-show feelings and thoughts on episodes one and two.

Pre-Show/Week 1 ranking will go until Saturday, March 7th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests in your pre-show rankings.

1. Susanne: Social butterfly, should do good
  2. Vanessa: East coast represents! 
  3. Ming-Ly: Starting strong, may be too strong but I am enjoying her
  4. Kyle: I actually enjoy him. He has ton of potential, and he's clearly not too much of a bro.
  5. Carol: Potentially dark horse? I think she can surprise us. 
  6. Brooke: She reminds me of Sarah, a tad bit. She has ton of potential
  7. Chris: Surprised me, thought he was your ordinary bro. Ton of potential and easy on the eyes.
  8. John Luke: I like him the most out of his alliance, and also easy on the eyes. 
  9. Jamar: He's killing me.
  10. Angie: Love her energy, I have a feeling that she may get on people's nerves
  11. Hira: Really like him, love his interaction with Susanne
  12. Micheal: Good on the eyes and that's it so far. 
  13. Sheldon: Looking forward to seeing more of him
  14. Rianne: Didn't see much of her but loved her intro. Not too much of a fan of her alliance
  15. Madeline: Not really feeling her. 
  16. Nico: Despite the outcome, I was not a fan from the start - his intro video was super cocky.

1. Ming-ly

2. Carol

3. Susanne

4. Hira

5. Vanessa

6. Angie

7. Chris

8. Michael

9. Sheldon

10. Rhianne 

11. Brooke   

12. Jamar 

13. Madeline

14. John Luke

15. Kyle

16. Nico

8 rankings for this week!

Pre-Show/Week 1:

1. Minh-Ly Nguyen-Cao - 2.0

2. Susanne Fuda - 4.1

3. Vanessa Clements - 5.8 (Higher than Brooke 5/8 times)

4. Brooke Warnock - 5.8 (Higher than Vanessa 3/8 times)

5. Carol Rosher - 6.0

6. Angie Tackie - 6.8

7. Hira Deol - 7.4

8. Sheldon Jean - 8.3

9. Jamar Lee - 8.8

10. Chris Wyllie - 8.9

11. Madeline Di Nunzio - 10.0

12. Rianne Swanson - 10.6

13. Micheal Stubley - 11.1

14. John Luke Kieper - 12.5

15. Kyle Rozendal - 13.8

16. Nico Vera - 14.5

Week 2 ranking will go until Saturday, March 14th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests in your pre-show rankings.

1. Susanne (+1)

2. Vanessa (-1)

3. Minh-Ly (+2)

4. Brooke (-1)

5. Angie (-1)

6. Hira (+1)

7. Jamar (+7)

8. Carol (=)

9. Sheldon (=)

10. Rianne (-4)

11. Chris(+2)

12. Kyle (=)

13. Micheal (-2)

14. Madeline (-4)

15. John Luke (+1)

Edited by kamil24

Week 2:

1. Minh-Ly (=) - Star of the show of course. She is a perfect houseguest at this point, I’m not afraid to say that. Her entertainment and gameplay are both exactly what I want in a houseguest.

2. Susanne (=) - I just really vibe with her. And I’m really impressed by her game! I have high hopes for her in the future.

3. Jamar (+1) - His whatevermance with Minh-Ly is super fun! His camerawhoring works for me so far, but could get tiresome. Also pleasantly surprised with his game. Just wish he wasn’t so loyal to Sheldon.

4. Brooke (-1) - I’m so relieved she survived her trip to the block. I hope she can slide under the radar now.

5. Chris (+3) - There’s something very earnest about him. I know he’s crazy and kinda sexist, but it’s all very childlike. Really great character! And he has the Caleb Reynolds basic understanding of strategy where he can somehow save people from overplaying.

6. Vanessa (+1) - Show Vanessa? A solid player. Feeds Vanessa? A hilarious crack’d out hot mess. The way she turned Minh and Kyle against each other so effortlessly for no reason even though they’re her two closest allies :wub: 

7. Sheldon (+2) - I stan him and Brooke’s friendship!

8. Madeline (+3) - The anti-Vanessa. She sucks on the feeds, but I kinda stan her on the show. Hopefully she’ll be better without her boremance.

9. Angie (+1) - A fierce Brooke warrior :wub: 

10. Hira (-4) - I still like him!

11. John Luke (+3) - Meh.

12. Rianne (+1) - Waste of space.

13. Carol (-8) - Easily my least favorite of the crack’d out trio. Her motivations are the worst, she’s lowkey problematic, and she should’ve just quit.

14. Micheal (-2) - On one hand his story arc was good since he didn’t skate by to 6th place doing nothing like I predicted. On the other hand, he was so disgustingly self-righteous all week. So glad he’s gone!

15. Kyle (+1) - I loved all his takedowns of Micheal! Hate everything else. He’s just gross.