Adele Fan Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a couple listens through the album along with Easy On Me I absolutely love Oh My God and Can I Get It, they're so catchy. I Drink Wine, Hold On and especially To Be Loved are great as well with the latter possibly being one of Adele's best vocal showcases ever.

When it comes to the albums as a whole I still prefer 21 and 25 but 30 certainly has some incredible moments.

1 hour ago, mikeyace16 said:

It’s easily her worst album IMO. Still some wonderful songs but it’s obvious at this point she’ll never top her magnum opus, Set Fire to the Rain 

It’s her most critically acclaimed album thus far. I stopped reading after Set Fire To The Rain. 😘 It’s obviously Someone Like You. 😘

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The album is definitely a grower. :yes:

That's how Kacey Musgraves new album was. It took some time before I fully appreciated how good the album is. It's still probably her worst album but that's just because of how good her other albums were especially Golden Hour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

That's how Kacey Musgraves new album was. It took some time before I fully appreciated how good the album is. It's still probably her worst album but that's just because of how good her other albums were especially Golden Hour.

That’s a fair assessment. :yes: